Chapter 5

Unexpected

Sorry for not posting the next chapters as me and my sister are busy with writing the fanfic and not much of ideas came up. :D 

So please do forgive and here is the new chapter. Hope you guys enjoy the storyline. Enjoy! XD


 

Chapter 5

 

"Unnie! You heard everything?" I asked feeling a tear fall down my face. She just nod in reply and started crying. "How am I supposed to accept him liking Jeonghan? I am scared Jeonghan may leave me for him." she said. "Unnie, if he already confessed to you, and you two are together, you have got to trust him." I said crying hard now. Unnie rushed down the hallway and I chased after her. "Unnie!" I shouted when she reached the living room where the members are. She broke down. She started to pull herself into a ball. I sat down next to her and said "Unnie, please stop crying please...." I begged her.

 

"What's wrong, Yeri?" Jeonghan oppa asked coming out from the kitchen. "Urm...." as I cleared my throat, "S.coups oppa likes you and... she could not take it. She was scared that you may like him too and leave her." Jeonghan looked surprised so did the others look too.

 

"Hyung, why don't you go and tell S.coups hyung that you don't like him? It hurts me to see the both Yemi noona and S.coups hyung getting hurt, please." Jeonghan nodded and walked to the room. Unnie got up and walked to the room too. I followed her and the three of us were in the room with S.coups and Joshua oppa. "S.coups hyung, I'm sorry I didn't tell you this earlier but ...... I don't like you. Who I really love is Yemi noona. I'm sorry for letting you get hurt deeper than you should. Sorry." Jeonghan said feeling guilty.

 

I went over to S.coups oppa and patted his back. "Don't be sad oppa, I know you are feeling low but you must know that you have a responsibility for looking the rest okay?" I asked as I smiled. S.coups oppa just nod in silence and wipe his tears away. "Thanks Yeri, I feel better now." he said.

 

Meanwhile, Jeonghan walks up next to Yemi and wipes her tears away. He then wispered to her ear, comforting and reassuring her, "Yemi noona, sorry for just now. I will make sure to clear up any misunderstandings before this happens again. I promised!" He puts up three fingers like he was swearing to god. Yemi unnie smiled at Jeonghan oppa and held hands.

 

"Alright. Let's go out now!" It's time to order food to eat!" I said clasping my hands together.

 

"Ya! Yeri, can you stop thinking about food? At home.. outside... you are always the one who eat and eat and eat. You just eat ALOT! i don't know how you can even be soo skinny." unnie said slightly jealous. Jeonghan let out a laugh at Yemi's jealousy. I just sheepishly smile back. "Hehe.. I'm sorry but I can't stop getting hungry though... I just don't know why too." I said scracthing my head with a light smile.

 

"Nevermind Yeri, let's order now! I will just order 15 jjajangmyuns and 2 large tangsuyuk okay?" S.coups said. Everyone nodded in unision.

 

After 45 minutes of wait, the door bell rang . Dino and DK along with S.coups went to get the orders while S.coups stayed and paid for the meals. "Thank you for the meal!" I've said and all started to eat up. I slurped up the noodles and made a mess around my lips. When Mingyu saw it, he kissed my lips and ..... clean the mess off!!!! Oh My Gosh! Kim Mingyu~ My face are blushing up... Please stop!!! I thought.

 

S.coups instincstively covered Dino's eyes and yelled at Mingyu. "Ya! Kim Mingyu! Did you forget that we have a child underaged? Get yourself a room!" I used my hands to cover my burning red face while Mingyu chuckled at S.coups comment. "Unnie, are we really gonna stay here? If we are, what are we gonna wear? (pointing at our clothes) Most importantly, where and who are we gonna sleep with?" I said feeling anxious about her answer.

 

"Me!" Mingyu said while pulling me closer to him. Jeonghan oppa also pull unnie closer to him. "Don't worry about the clothes, you can just follow me to my office later and take one of my extra pants and for the shirt, you can just lend one from Mingyu. *sighing* I guess we will just sleep with our boyfriends..." she said while a pink tint creeped up her cheek.

 

I could see Jeonghan oppa and Mingyu similing from eye to eye. After we finished, I follow unnie down the building and to her car with Mingyu and Jeonghan oppa. They said it wasn't safe for two girls to go out alone so they tagged along. "Yeri, I really hope you can join our company. Then you are our junior." Mingyu said clasping his hand together. "Sorry Mingyu, I don't want to go into this industry cause it's gonna be difficult for me to cope." I said sadly.

 

When we reached Pledis Entertainment, I gasped at the large building. I walked into it for the first time. I was shocked to konw how big unnie's work room was! It is like a HUGE living room. "Here." unnie said while pushing a track pants to me. I took it and continued to walk around. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

 

 

 



Note: Sorry for any mistakes, grammar errors and punctuation errors! Thank you for reading and do comment and subscribe! :P ^-^

Please comment below for any other ideas so as to continue the story. Thanks in advance!