Chapter 4

Unexpected

Sorry for not posting the next chapters as me and my sister are busy with writing the fanfic and not much of ideas came up. :D  We can't of much ideas so we got this Jeongcheol couple idea from the videos we watch.

So please do forgive and here is the new chapter. Hope you guys enjoy the storyline. Enjoy! XD

 

 

 

Chapter 4

 

I covered my face with both of my hands. "Is that true?" Mingyu asked excitedly. He put my hands down and make me face him. I sigh and said "Mingyu, dont be angry at me. Yes, I like you but I just don't-" I was cutted off by him hugging me tightly. "Yeri, I'm not angry at you, how can I be angry at my one and only princess? I like you, I love you, Kim Yeri. Please accept me, I have liked you ever since I saw you on Yemi noona's instagram during your birthday." My heart was pounding at this point of time. I nodded my head and everyone cheered happily.

 

Mingyu hugged me tighter. After around a minute or two, he pulled away. We locked our fingers together and continue to eat the fruit. My sis and Jeonghan oppa giggle at the look on our locked hands. "Aww~ My sis is too cute!" Unnie giggled. "Yup! And I had never seen Mingyu so affectionate before. Whenever anyone of us get hurt, he doesn't even care and just continue what he is doing." He said with a sad look. "Ya! So you pay more attention to him than me now?" unnie said jokingly. "Of course not now! You are the only women I would pay attention on." He said smiling.

 

They laughed together and hugged each other. The rest of the members only cringed at the sight. "Hyung,can you guys stop doing this. you are hurting our eyes. ARGH!" Dino said. We just laughed it off. "Unnie, its 7 P.M now why don't we go home?" I asked feeling fatigue catch up with me. I saw Mingyu and Jeonghan oppa pout and I laughed silently. "Mingyu i really am tired. I promise I wil-" I got cutted off by Mingyu (Again!). Although I was tired, he gave me a peck on my cheek. He startled me! "Aww~" unnie and Jeonghan oppasaid together lovelingly. Then suddenly Jeonghan oppa gave a strong peck on unnie's cheek causing her to squeal.

 

"Ouch! Unnie, my ears!" I said loudly. "Oh sorry! He ( pointing at Jeonghan oppa) startled me!" she replied. Jeonghan oppa then pulled unnie to him and hugged her tightly like she didn't want unnie to leave and it's like unnie is ONLY his. They are so sweet and lovely but the boys cringed and ran away whenever Jeonghan oppa does that. S.coups looks like he does not want to care but too seems bothered about Jeonghan oppa being attached to unnie.

 

Hmm...Seems like S.coups oppa is jealous of the group's angel. I thought . "Don't go!" both Jeonghan oppa and Mingyu hugged each of us respectively and shake us lightly from side to side.

 

At this time, Seungkwan shouted, "HYUNGS!!!!! ARGH!! MY EYES ARE BURNING SO HOT THAT I AM GOING BLIND!"

 

Jeonghan then get some light object nearby and threw it at Seungkwan with lots of strength. "SHUT UP! BOO SEUNGKWAN! I'M GONNA KICK YOUR IF YOU KEEP ON BEING SUCH AN EXAGGERATING PAIN IN THE !!!" Jeonghanshouted across.

 

"OUCH!" Seungkwan yelped. Then Mingyu hit him up in the head. "WHAT THE ..... Ouch! Coups hyung, save me! Help me!" pointing to both Jeonghan and Mingyu. He continued, :The both of them are attacking me and hitting me!!" Seungkwan complained and pouted. S.Coups walked by restlessly said, "Just don't care about them and leave. Then you will not be attacked, you stupid." Seungkwan stared S.coups and pouted. Then, he made a face like he was about to cry. Joshua then pushed him into a room and console him.

 

"Is hyung ok? Seungkwan asked then other members. They just shrug in reply, "I will go and check on them." I said. while getting up. I walked to S.coups's room and open the door slightly. "Hyung, Jeonghan hyung is already together with Yemi noona. Just try to stop liking Jeonghan hyung. you are making it too obvious lately." Joshua said. S.coups was sobbing softly. "I know but I just can't keep it to myself. Do you think I feel good by letting go the person I love? S.coups said sadly. I too was on the verge of tears. If I didn't ask Jeonghan oppa to confess...... I thought. I felt a tap and when I turned around, I was shocked!

 

 

 

Note: Sorry for any mistakes, grammar errors and punctuation errors! Thank you for reading and do comment and subscribe! :P ^-^