Chapter 1

Unexpected

             Hello,my name is Kim Yeri. I am 18 years old and yes, I am a high schooler. It is the holidays now and i want to go and visit my lovely 22 years old sister,Kim Yemi. She is currently working as a Producer in Pledis Entertaiment. She told me to meet her outsideb Pledis Entertainment after her work so as to follow her to a place.

             " Where are we going, sis?" Yeri ask with a curious tone.

             " You will know when you get there." Yemi said in a suspicious tone.

             " Get it. Just don't bring me to some scary places." Yeri answered and joked back to her sister,Yemi just laugh at her cute little sister as she focus on driving.

             Yemi was going to discuss some important things with some idols. Soon, I fell asleep while I was in the car. After 20 minutes, I woke up and found myself in a dorm. Wait , what?! Now that I realise , I am in a boys dorm! "OMG!" Yeri tought to herself. "Where am I? Sis ,where the heck are you?!" Yeri thought sitting on a couch.

             Yemi was not to be seen anywhere and there are 10...11...12...13 BOYS in the dorm walking here and there in the dorm. I started to panic . " Sis,sis...SIS!!!" Yeri panicked finding her sister. " Who are these boys?" as Yeri thinks.

             A pretty boy with long blonde hair came up to me and i flinched. " What do you want from me?!" I shouted to the pretty boy. "Woah,woah... Calm down. I..I mean we will not harm you. By the way, I am Jeonghan from Seventeen." the pretty boy introduced himself. "SEVENTEEN?" as you tilt your head.

            " We are Seventeen, a new boy idol group from Pledis. It consists of 13 members. I am Seungkwan, the third youngest in the group and i am 17 years old. Nice to meet you. You are -?" Seungkwan interrupted and explain to me with a louder tone putting his hand out to shake mine's. Jeonghan stared at Seungkwan for a moment.

           I shoke his hand and smiled back with an embarrassed face. " Hi, I didn't know that. Nice to meet you. What a big group SEVENTEEN is!" as I flushed red immediately." I came here with my elder sister, but I didn't see her around. is she here?" I asked carefully."She says she want... needs to discuss something with some idols." looking down as all the members gathered around me at the couch.

         " She looks so cute!" one voice shouted. Just then , "I am S.coups, the eldest and the leader of the group. I am 20 and you? I see that you are Yemi's sister so don't be shy." S.coups step up and introduced. "I am 18. Nice to meet you." I stood up and bow down at them.

         "So you are Yemi's younger sister."that voice spoke again with a hint of excitement. Both Jeonghan and S.coups slap him on his am. "What?!" Mingyu screamed as he was being hit. "I am Mingyu the visual of the group and 18 this year." looking back at me. "We found you outside sleepibg after the doorbell rang. So we brought you in, hoping that you wouldn't mind." said S.coups. Before i spoke, the door bell rang again...

 

 

P.S: So this is my first chapter of my first fanfic.I know it is a little short 2000+ words but I hope you guys liked it :) Please comment the things you thinks needs improvement. please wait for the next chapter! Bye!