Paper heart –Pt 3

f(x) 4 Walls - Deja Vu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's Pov

It had been 1 week since I met Amber. I kinda of miss her. But on the contrary, I can’t really say that because I saw her every night, what I meant was I dreamt of her/him/them, argh this was so confusing. My mind was going to blow. I have been dreaming of him.

 

In the first dream, he treated me like princess, I mean people treated me like princess, what I mean was he was treating me really really really like a royal princess! He bowed 90 degree every time he talked to me, He addressed me as Princess Jing. When I looked at his eyes, I always lost myself as they were so deep, so dark and so soul captivating. His eyes were full of respect and care. My heart beat fast when he was near me.  When I tried to touch him, I will wake up from the dream instantly. There were times when I just woke up like in 2am or 3am in the morning because I attempted to touch him in the dream. I have a feeling that he was a male and somehow like a protector..

The second dream I had was with him.

In the dream, I cannot see but my hearing was hyped up. Someone with husky voice was singing, rapping, dancing and grooving in the music. I knew it was him for I recognised his voice. Then the music stopped, he took a guitar, started to strum on the it and sang.

The music lyrics as below

I just wanna love you

Give me that chance

Wanna hold you

Baby you know

That i need you i need you

And i’m wondering all the time

If you love me come

On over get to know me

Baby because i know

You need me you need me

And i want you

In my life yeah yeah

 

While singing, I can sensed it so well that he was looking at me, eye to eye with such intense of sincere and love. I knew he was singing for me. I’m drowning in his singing, fully absorbed listening to the lyrics. My stomach got heated up and it went up to my chest, my face burned with unexplainable heat. Without my knowledge, I walked nearer to him, near to the stage and for some reason I knew he extended his long right hand to me. The right hand with tattoo.

 

I intended to take it and before I feel his warmth, I woke up immediately.

Curiosity was building up in me and I don’t know what to do except to find Amber and perhaps to ask her if she had the same experience like me. Will she think that I'm crazy? On the other hand, was it the only reason that I’m thinking of her, why was it that when I thought of her, I had the feeling that I wanted to get close to her. To tell you the truth, doing my sleep, I have been  dreaming of the 2 guys but doing waking hours, I have been constantly thinking ofher. How we first met, how she influence me to like green tea ice cream. The moments where we interacted in the haunted house. Is it possible that I'm in l*ve with her? But how, we merely met twice?

 

Someone nudged me and invaded in my thinking. I swear I will …..

Sulli pointed to the front of the class excited and screamed, “Hawt stuff!!!”

I looked at the direction and my jaws almost dropped!

 

It was Amber! She looked so hwat with the sunglass. Just normal wear made her look so beautifully-handsome!

She took off her sunglass.

 

Then she bowed and smiled while shouting with full of energy, “Hi guys, I’m Amber, nice to meet you, I hope we can be friends!”

The class room went crazy. All the gals went, “Kyaa, she is so good looking!”, “Gosh, she is so handsome!”

Gal A : “Im going to faint, to think I breathe the same air as her. “

Gal B : “Is she attached?”

Gal C : “Why do you bother, I’m so going to chase after her!”

Gal D shouted to Gal C : “Yes, she is going to be attach to meeeeee! You better remove that wishful thinking NOW!”

Gal E: “The jacket she wear is so cool!”

Guy A: “I have that one too, you want to see?”

Gal E stared at Guy A in disgust, “Get lost! You better throw that jacket away, you are ruining the image of the jacket!”

Guy B: “That face definitely slay, I going to fix an appointment for a plastic surgery!“

Guy C: “God is so unfair, she is so handsome and smart that she skipped a grade to be same academic level as us.”

 

Amber simply smiled, waved and smiled again.

While the rest of the gals were gal fanning over Amber, the rest of the opposite gender  population were grumbling and whining.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter