Dracula

f(x) 4 Walls - Deja Vu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal’s Pov

-- At amusement park—

 

I was looking down and I was trying hard to hid my fear as Sulli’s dare to me was to go to the haunted house all by myself! I kicked on the imaginary stone on the floor to play my cool. In my mind’s conversation, “OK, I  Krystal Jung was not a terry cat, but just afraid of lightning, bugs and ghosts, I mean who is not afraid of them. Oh, Sulli is my second BFF, ya I have Suzy as BFF but who say I cannot have more than one BFF? I ruled my own life, got it?

Sulli was grinning at me knowing that I might chicken out so that she can laugh at me. Well, yesterday I dare her to walk to a kissing couple to slap the guy and stormed off. And do you believe it that she actually can do that? She really did that! Gosh. I should not have under estimate her. If I cannot complete this dare, I would have to be her servant for 1 week! That is how high our stake is. Who can I blame but argh….(whining) it is not my fault I merely say it and she really did it. It is all her fault!”

Sulli teased, “Aww, is our princess ready or prefer to be a los..er…”

I pushed her ice cream into and exclaimed, “Im always ready. Im not afraid of any..thing…”

We walked to the haunted house and it looked really creepy.

 

I self talked, “They are all fake. I can do this!” My legs were a little shaking while proceeding in. I was at the main lobby where all people gathered to listen to announcement.

 

I self talked again, “It seems ok!” There were quite a fair bit of people inside, mostly couples. I immediately left out of place, but I was determined to complete this dare. Then suddenly the lights went off, left with moonlights from the windows.  Out of the blue,  a shrieking scream can be heard. It terrified some of the girls and they started to scream also and I can imagine their guy friends will protect their gals.

 

F(x)-Dracula song was played.

Aahhhh~~~~  ( the shrieking scream)

Deep in the darkest night

When there’s no one around

His force is coming

There’s no way out

 

The longer the night is, the stronger I get

A dark shadow that overtakes you

You better ru-ru-ru-ru-ru-ru-ru-run

Don’t be alone, don’t walk in the darkness

Then he will open up his eyes

You better ru-ru-ru-ru-ru-ru-ru-run

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter