Paper heart –Pt 2

f(x) 4 Walls - Deja Vu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authornim’s Pov

I have opened my heart to share with you edited song lyrics at chapter Paper Heart to you all about my writing journey. Now since I have done that, I must as well open my brain to share with you all as well. Er… not literally my brain, I mean the voices I heard in my little mind. Cos I am facing a decision so I guess you guys will have a clearer view and hope to get some kind assistance here.

 

Opening my little mind the first time…..

 

Behind the scene….

Little slho901 exclaimed while crossing her arms:  “Hey writer slho901, when are you going to finish you story? You are so slow that I’m falling asleep. It is taking ages. NO! It is taking forever!! Let me tell you the ending, all boys and gals like happy ending. Make sure you have a happy forever ending!”

 

Writer slho901 whined: “Writing needs heart to cook it. It takes time….. “ Writer slho901 recalled…

 

Writer Slho901: “Can i asked you what is your brain made up of? Why you have such brilliant story line every time, that captivate us and while reading it, we can as if seeing kryber interactions?

 


Superstar writer, N*t: “For ur question, hmm, my secret is just writing with my heart for you all <3 i want to make you all smileeeeeeeeeeeeee, laugh and enjoy my story, give you guys some break from the hectic life we all have <3
im just really glad u all like my work <3 i'm actually a pretty new writer so there's still a lottttttttt i have to IMPROVE on!!!!!
but i will work harder and try harder, for ur smiles”

 

Writer slho901 piped: “I have some readers who are very dedicated in giving me comments to share their views, I like them, I want to do my best for them too. “Writer slho901 recalled…

 

Chinglopez: You really did improve in writing Author-ssi it's more clearly to understand every word that is being written. You are amazing just keep it up *thumbs up*. I thought your update was electic shock and ot sure did shock me it's actually "dracula" it brings back a memory where luna and krystal did go to a haunted house back at their own tv show and I really laughed hard at their faces. I also liked how you choose ambers hot pics. I know you can improve a lot and you did. Love this update. Hope for more update soon."

 

 

bdy695: God.. a cheeseball!!! I know you like me buddy but dont worry i like you too haha
Thank you for so open to your readers :) keep the same spirit and the same thought about the readers till the end. And i'll support you till the end too :)

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter