Déjà vu’s Déjà vu –Pt 3

f(x) 4 Walls - Deja Vu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Krystal’s Pov

Before Amber was frozen to death, Amber confessed with all her might, “I love her. I love Krystal Jung Soojung with all my life, soul and body! I will definitely care for her even if she did not choose me in the end!”

I am shocked, turned Amber to face me and asked her, “You love me? Why didn’t you tell me? Why are you so friendly with other people as well? How I know as you have so many choices?”

Amber pouted and complained, “I did so many times, remember on 26 oct 2015 during vapp, when you asked me what I am doing, I said I am thinking of you? Do I do that to other people? And when choosing songs for our new album, I strongly voted for Rude Love and every time when I sing this, I faced you at the chorus part of “Im wanting you baby” so many zillions times!  ” Amber combed her hair in frustration and continued, “You even laugh together with Minho a couple times when I am singing it to you!!!”  Amber’s face turned red and her eye turned slightly green with jealously.

( writer slho901: “See I told you to read it at the foreword, didn’t I? You can read it here also. I’m so nice to you rite? http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1036875/26-oct-2015-kryber-moments-during-v-app-amber-pov-amber-kryber-krystal)

 

Jackie butted in excitedly, “Gosh Amber, I’m  so proud of you, my sister. You did so many times of confessions already?”

Unnie eyed me and asked me softly, “Soojung, you like Amber?”

I answered immediately, “I really really hate ....her....”

 

Amber almost cried but before her tears drop, I confessed, “I love you, love you, stupid. I even confess to the world in AFF with my composed song of 4 walls. You can verify with writer slho901, she helped me to publish it there. Isn’t my confession clear and loud?”

 

Writer slho901 reported:” Yes princess-nim, you did and I did publish it on 5 Nov 2015 with up to date with 1899 viewers.” @

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1040185/f-x-4-walls-lyrics-by-soo-jung-used-for-confessing-to-someone-amber-kryber-krystal-soojung-amberandkrystal

 

Amber ran over and strangled Writer slho901, “Why did you tell me?”

Stupid slho901 answered on behalf, “Because you did not ask?”

Jackie clapped like a 3 year old kid and cooed, “So Kryber’s feelings are mutual?” Amber and I blushed like bright red tomato.

Unnie spoke coldly, “Amber, you need to prove your love, not just with your cheesy mouth.”

Amber answered confidentially, ”Sica Unnie, what do you want me to do to prove it?”

Unnie smirked and I am worried for Amber as Unnie is looking dangerously at Amber. She strolled out of our bungalow and threw a ring like item into our swimming pool and spoke icily, “Get the ring.”

Without second thought, Amber took off her shoes and prepared to dive in. Unnie stopped her and eye froze the pool until the surface of the pool looked a little frozen with ice like structure! Unnie then signalled Amber that it is now read

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter