Déjà vu’s Déjà vu –Pt 2

f(x) 4 Walls - Deja Vu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Krystal’s Pov

Two people stormed into my room. Unnie and Jackie unnie were standing there. Unnie with tears rolling down and Jackie unnie grinning from left ear to right ear!

Jackie piped excitedly, “You guys did it?” Both of us blushed like no tomorrow.

Unnie smacked Jackie’s head hard and I think I heard bone fractured sound, Unnie did her famous dolphin’s screech,” How dare you, Amber Liu Yi Yun do that to my sister, I have not given you permission to be together! Let alone to hold my baby sister hands!! Let let alone to kiss her !!! And let let let alone to do it with her!!!!” 

HellSica is here!!! The room temperature drop drastically and start to freeze. Amber suddenly feels so cold that her heart is freezing up!

Jackie risked her life and butted in:” Angel CaSi, you know very well our roles are to help them so that they can be together this life. Didn’t we both feel so touch by their unrequited love of 3 past lives that we abandoned our angel status, underwent reborn as human to help them? ”

HellSica, no, I mean Unnie spoke, “Angel KieJac, Yes I know, but Soojung is my baby sister this life, I will protect her!”

Then Amber suddenly felt her heart start to warm up and functioning again.

Amber and myself sat there wondering what was going on and if we are hallucinating due to lack of oxygen.

As if Jackie heard our inner question, she answered, “We used to be angels of heaven in charging of human love relationships. Both of you have being lovers in the 3 past lives and all ended with sad endings.

Soojung, your first life was as Princess Jing that fell in love with your imperial bodyguard, YiYun and that was Amber first life. Their love was mutual but Princess Jing had to be married to a more powerful neighbouring country to exchange for her country peace.

Bodyguard Yiyun did not marry and continue to protect his co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter