Spit It Out

f(x) 4 Walls - Deja Vu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal’s Pov

I have only one word to describe these 2 weeks and it was blissful. I felt so completed and Amber was the one who made me feel that. I was in deep thought in recollecting the small little things that she had done for me and the motives were just to make me happy. I smiled when I recalled one incident that I aegyo-ed to her that I craved to drink particular milk from a particular store that was 2 hrs drive from her home and she really drove all the way there at 4 am to buy the milk back for me. She spent 4 hours just to get me the milk. I was so surprised and touched by her.

 

 

 

I was staring at my favourite photo with her where we both wore blue  (~kyaaa authornim kryber mode on)  when my housekeeper knocked on the door to inform me that Appa was home.

 

 

My Appa was the best Father that I can ever wish for and he was my only closest kin. My umma left us with a wealthy man when Appa’s company was near to bankruptcy. I hated her, hated her for lying to me that she would be back some day. The thing that I hated most was people lying to me. I balled my fist and muttered “I will not want to shed a tear for her and I know Appa will be unhappy if he sees me crying.” I wiped off my tears before it threaten to roll down. I decided to cheer myself up and thought of planning for Amber to meet my Appa. I grinned with happiness when I thought of that.

I skipped happily to the kitchen, get the ginseng that I have asked my helper to prepare for my Appa and continue to bounce with it to my Appa’s study room.

Before I opened the door, there was a loud thud. I was startled by it. I opened the door slightly and this time I saw Appa angrily threw an envelope at someone’s face. Photos scattered on the floor. The person was back facing me. He had light brown short hair, height around 1.65m and had good athlete build. ( That is our real Amber’s height =) )At the first glance, I thought he was Amber because of the striking close resemble. I shook my head and reasoned, “It cannot be her.”  Appa was a man  of good temper and he seldom throw a fit.

Appa roared, “Who do you think you are?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter