Beautiful Stranger

f(x) 4 Walls - Deja Vu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Krystal POV

 

K: "Gosh, That Suzy was supposed to meet me at 10am and now she texted that she will be late and asked me to wait for her at this designated robbin baskit outlet! I will eye freeze her to death, revive her and freeze her to death again if she is not treating me.

No on makes me Princess Jung wait!"

Krystal reached the cafe and she was a little surprise because people inside seem to be frozen. Not total in frozen mode cos some of them are moving. One girl in mint green super short top and duper short mini skirt jean was sitting on the left side stirring her glass which is obviously plain water. Does stirring plain water makes it taste nicely?

K thought: " Another more mature lady with furious shocking red color lipstick and she is, oh my gosh, reapplying her lips repeatly. Another youngster around age of 15, sitting near to the ladies at a secluded corner wearing yellow dress and sunglass looking at the menu for prolong time. I mean no offence for people who take their time to choose something they like but holding the menu upside down? Seriously?

There are other tons of non males packing the cafe but these are the more eye catching ones. I have just saw females dressed in traffic lights. Aren’t they outstanding enough? The most dazzling one is on the way and that is me, Princess Krystal Jung!" I smirked.

K thought: "Now then I realised all customers in this shop are all female and im thinking if the mosquito in here are female as well. Just kidding! I don’t like mosquito, they are irriting and I would squashed them whenever I have a chance.  One strange thing is that all of them are like possessed and looking at one direction which is the order counter. There is a well build guy back facing the counter. Hmm… looking at *y* back, he sure does hit the gym at least 3 times a week, I bet under his white shirt had hid his well toned biceps and usually abs is good friends with biceps, they come as a couple.

Hey, I’m not a ert k? I love photography and I do profession model shot like for example for my friend Suzy, she is a full time model. I admited she is pretty and people love her like crazy. When she is a model for certain brand, it will sure boost the market sale. But hey no one knows it is because I’m the photographer. I’m one of the greatest reason behind all of these success. Another thing is I will say she is pretty because I’m beautiful. What are the differences? Let American-born teacher Krystal teach you 2 English adjectives. Pretty means attractive in a delicate way without being truly beautiful and beautiful mean Pleasing the senses and mind aesthetically. Art piece will last forever, you got it? Call me too proud? But I’m just stating the fact. Am I wrong to state the fact?"

I opened the door and a bell rang to signal the arrival of new customer. Too my horror, no one turned to my attention! Damn it!! How can they do business like this!!!

In split of 3 seconds, 1,2, 3, a deep husky voice can be heard.

??: Welcome, please pardon me,  I will attend to you in 5 seconds, I’m making this cute art on this latte.

As if like magic, the voice immediately calmed Krystal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter