Chapter 8

Unbreakable - A Boyfriend Fanfiction

Hiding Crystal was now more difficult than before. Her Wolf needed to have frequent runs in the forest, and just being newly transformed didn’t make it easy. But on the bright side Crystal was now quite opened up with the Brothers, and the brothers were all quite comfortable with her.

Finding out that Jeongmin was her mate was quite a surprise for Crystal. It made her worry if Jeongmin would ever accept a werewolf as his mate, Crystal always wished for a Mate with the qualities her dad had, a mate that would always be by her side, she worried if she could expect that from Jeongmin. But Jeongmin removed all her doubts and worries, he had been taking care of her from the day of her transformation, at first Crystal was confused by Jeongmin’s sudden Behavior change, but later on realized he was her Mate.

Another thing that the brothers found out was Crystal was not a Werewolf but a hybrid, she had inherited both her Mothers and fathers side, she also Needed Blood to survive, but Not as frequently as a Normal Vampire.

“Oppa, I need a Run” said Crystal, Looking at Jeongmin who had been busy Reading, he looked up from his book and Nodded, heading towards his Room to change, “No, You don’t have to come, I can go by myself” Crystal exclaimed. Immediately Jeongmin shook his head, “Not a Chance Crystal, I am not letting you go alone, it’s too dangerous.”

“Oppa I have been going for Run at the same place, and there is No danger there, and if there will be any problem, I can defend myself.”

“No Crystal, I am not taking any chances, I coming with you and that’s final, Just wait for a second.” Jeongmin said and quickly headed towards his room. Crystal shook her head as she knew there was no use arguing with Him. She wouldn’t win. Sighing she sat at the couch waiting for her mate, it was not long before Jeongmin came out of his room ready, and both headed out for the forest, the others weren’t home as they had some ‘business’ to do as they say.

“Don’t go too far babe” said Jeongmin to the beautiful wolf standing in front o him, Crystal his hands in approval and headed further in the woods. Jeongmin sat near the familiar tree, it was the place where he would always sit and wait for crystal.

 

***

The cold calm breeze kissed her soft fur as she wandered around the Forest, she always loved to walk around the forest, the smell of Woods made her feel like she was home, after more 15 min run in the forest, she headed to the familiar lake to drink some water, she looked at her reflection , she wasn’t that pleased of her wolf, her mother was much more beautiful as a wolf, Her Mother, crystal whined painfully at the memories of her Mother, Father and her small Innocent sister. She wished they could see her Wolf, support her during her transformation, she wished they could meet her mate.

Thinking about Jeongmin brought butterflies in Crystal, He was perfect in every way, even though they hadn’t had a serious talk about them being mates or about their feelings, but she knew he was the one. His small actions of affection always made her heart flutter, Jeongmin could be quite possessive sometimes, crystal found it rather cute, how he would sneer at his brothers for being too close to her.

A snap behind her made Crystal’s eras point up in alert, she looked behind her to see no one, but she didn’t put her guards down as she carefully looked around for any threats, she realized it would be best to head back to Jeongmin. Alert in every step Crystal started heading back, when she heard the snap again making her look at the direction the sound came from and Growl, wanting the person to show themselves. She was startled when she heard a Growl behind her, she immediately turned around, her wolf eyes widened as she came face to face with a Giant Charcoal Black Furred Wolf, he was growling at her showing his Cannes, Crystal was a little intimidated by him but didn’t back down as she growled back at him, after a min of growling at each other, the Giant Wolf Roared loudly before attacking Crystal, she immediately dodged the hit, even though crystal wasn’t trained for fights or even for defending herself, her wolf instincts were working and that didn’t need any training.

The giant let a frustrated sneer before heading to attack her again, crystal knew she could not fight against the giant wolf but she wasn’t a coward to run away from her battle of survival how much ever crazy that sounds. She pushed the wolf away from her with head like a bull, this surprised the Black wolf but also made him more angered, The wolf growled and headed straight to her neck, biting it hard, Crystal let out a loud cry of pain, the pain was unbearable for a newly transformed wolf like her, her vision was now blurred, she wanted to call out for Jeongmin but she couldn’t even if she wanted to, she trashed desperately trying to get out of their grip but no use, they had a tight grip on her. After a minute or two of trashing, her body started to get weaker, she stopped trashing just laid there, the black wolf still biting her, when they realized she was not trying to escape, a figure came out of the dark, crystal couldn’t see them properly, she was slowly losing conscious ,but  tried her best to keep her eyes open.

“For a Wolf with no training you are good” the figure said, smirking at her, “You can stop now Markus, she can’t do anything now”, the Black wolf who was keeping her down, removed himself away from her, but still stood behind her, just in case she tried to make a move, the tall figure injected something in Crystal and in no time she felt Dizzy, and she couldn’t keep her eyes open anymore.

“Who are you?” She whispered, the tall figure laughed humorlessly and said,

“Your worst Nightmare”

And with that Crystal fell into deep darkness, wanting the only person besides her, Jeongmin.