Chapter 6

Unbreakable - A Boyfriend Fanfiction

The brothers were still in doubt if they had heard right, eyes as wide as an Owl, but he didn’t care, he narrowed his eyes to the superior as if challenging him, the brother were worried as they knew that raising your voice to the superior was very disrespectful, if the superior wants he can punish him in extreme measures, but they were shocked when the superior stepped back instead, showing him that he wasn’t going to hurt his Beloved, Jongin-shi looked at the older brother, Donghyun understood the look Jongin-shi’s had and then looked at his brother who had been breathing heavily and Growling in anger, his eyes were in the darkest shade of red, he looked at each person in the room very carefully to see if anyone was trying to make a move, ready to snap them.

“Jeongmin” said Donghyun said calmly and carefully, Jeongmin looked at his older brother, narrowing his eyes when Donghyun took a step forward, “Jeongmin-ah calm down, Jongin-shi is not going to hurt crystal, none of us will, I promise ok?, Just calm down” Donghyun promised his brother, trying to get his brother to listen to him, but Jeongmin was far away from that, he had to keep his beloved safe no matter what. He couldn’t trust anyone of them, Crystal who had froze in sheer surprise snapped out of her thoughts, she didn’t know what to do, yesterday Jeongmin wouldn’t even look at her and now here he was protecting her.

Out of instinct she his hands trying to get his attention, Jeongmin immediately looked down at the wolf in front of him knelt down and touched her smooth fur making her purr, “are you ok?”asked Jeongmin in worry, to which she wiggled her tail and liked his hands, “Can you shift back?” asked Donghyun, crystal looked at all of them as if trying to say something, and it looked liked Jongin-shi understood, as he immediately instructed the boys to go out of the room, except for Jeongmin who was being too stubborn, Crystal remembered her mum teaching her how to shift back and just as instructed she shifted back but this time she had nothing on her body making Jeongmin immediately turn around, he passed her his shirt, crystal immediately put it over her body, and tried to stand up but because the of the transformation, her body was too tired, thus making her lose balance, Jeongmin immediately caught her, “careful” he whispered  in her ears and picked her up in bridal style and layed her gently on the bed, “take some rest, you need it” he said, crystal opened to protest but Jeongmin put his figure on her lip to keep her quite, “no, you need rest, no excuses, we will talk later, hm?” he said to which she nodded closing her eyes slowly, she didn’t know why, but what she felt with Jeongmin was so different and new to her, but she loved it, even though it just for a short while, him being close to her made her feel content. Even during the transformation, him being close to her and soothing her lessened her pain a lot. Smiling in content crystal slept peacefully.

Closing the door softly Jeongmin headed towards the living room where all the others were surrounded, waiting for him. Confused, shocked, Scared. Thousands of questions swirled in their minds. Questions that had to be  answered by Jeongmin. Sighing he said “What do you guys want to know?” hearing this Donghyun couldn’t control his anger anymore, “What we want to hear? We want the TRUTH Jeongmin, The Truth that you have been hiding from all of us!?” Snapped Donghyun, his eyes turning Red besides him Minwoo tried to calm him down, and after what felt like a decade Jeongmin carefully replied “S-She is my beloved” making all the brothers eyes widen and gasp in surprise, even though deep inside they all knew from the events happened before that Jeongmin behaving like that would only possibly be that Crystal is his beloved but coming out from him made it clear that their assumptions were true.

“Why didn’t you tell us before?” asked Kwangmin still trying to get in the fact that his brother has a werewolf as his beloved. This was the question that Jeongmin wasn’t ready and willing to answer it, before he could say anything Jongin-shi replied for him “Because he was scared, scared that you all, his brothers will hate him, will despise him, because he couldn’t accept the fact that a werewolf, a creature he has been hating all these years now is someone he has to cherish his life with”

It was like Jongin-shi had read his mind, he knew exactly what was in Jeongmin’s mind, but that was not what Jeongmin was actually worried about now, but it was the fact that Donghyun was giving him the death glare. “Where you thinking of Rejecting Her?” Donghyun growled, standing up in an attack mode, immediately a rush of guilt came inside Jeongmin making him look down on the floor guiltily, “Jeongmin I asked You something, Were you Going to Reject her?” Donghyun Snapped again. Taking a deep breath Jeongmin, slowly nodded his head, whispering a small yes. Donghyun anger now had no boundaries. His eyes turned pitch black, his fangs now showing, he couldn’t control his actions anymore, with a murderous look he sneered,

“I’m Going to kill you Jeongmin!”