Chapter 2

Unbreakable - A Boyfriend Fanfiction

“WHAT!?” said an outraged Jeongmin, who had been silent the whole time, his eyes turning from Sapphire Blue to Blood Lust red, “Your Not Serious Right!?” his breathing was now uneven, it was not just him all the other Four were the same, they couldn’t believe their Brother could be such an Idiot to bring a Werewolf in their household.

Donghyun expected this to happen, he knew they would snap, but he couldn’t care less, for now he only cared about her Safety, “Donghyun get that Shank out of our House!” Hyunseong growled, his anger boiling up every second, but Donghyun just growled back standing in front of the door in an Alert mode were she was sleeping. This surprised all of them, they were confused as to how Donghyun was Protecting a Low Life Dog and going against his Brothers. “NO! She isn’t going anywhere, I promised her parents to keep her safe and I am Going to keep the promise anyone who tries to be a barrier will suffer” Donghyun Spat, poisonous venom coming out from every word. “You Promised her Parents!? How the hell do you Know her Parents? Donghyun we are supposed to stay away from werewolf’s, weren’t you the one who told us that, Huh?” Youngmin asked the only one who had tried to be calm at this situation but before Donghyun could answer they heard a small Voice snapping their heads towards the owner of the voice, only making them angrier.

 Donghyun Immediately Headed towards Her, who was standing near the doorway sacred to see 6 pissed Vampires, she was about to head back to the room but stopped when she saw the same guy who saved her stand in front of her, his eyes were no more Red it Now had a Grey-Green Color, which held an emotion of concern, “Why did you come out of the bed, do you need something?” he asked softly not wanting to scare her more than she was already, “Water” she whispered, “O.K, Do you want anything to eat?” he asked in reply she just shook her head, “Go back to the room, I will Bring you water” he said wanting her out of the room filled with Vampires who were in full attack mode .She retreated back to the room just like he said pleased to be far away from them.

“Look, she is going to stay, weather you like it or not and if I find anyone of you Hurting her or even Badmouthing her then you will suffer” Donghyun yelled his Red eyes now turning into pitch black with anger, the others flinched back because of the anger he was radiating. Donghyun headed towards the Kitchen, taking a glass of water, headed towards the room she was in, only to find her not in the bed immediately he started panic he didn’t even knew her name to call her out but he didn’t have to as he saw her standing close to the window, sighing in relief slowly he headed towards her, feeling someone’s presence she froze not turning around, “Here” Donghyun said softly letting her know that it was him and that he was no threat. She slowly turned around taking the glass with a shaky hand.

 Donghyun couldn’t express his feelings for her, in some way he felt connected to her, her Father’s last words to him was to take care of her and when Donghyun promised him he would he immediately felt connected to her, he wanted to everything to keep her safe but to do so he had to first show her that he was no threat, he knew wolfs have a hard time to trust others except their mates and have a major trust issues with vampires.

He sat on the bed quietly watching her Drink water, when she was done she looked at him with worried eyes not knowing how to react to the uncomfortable stare he was giving. “You don’t have to be scared, I’m not Going to hurt you I promise” he said desperately trying to convince her, but she just stood there motionless not sure to believe him or not. Donghyun knew this was not going to be easy, that he had to be calm and not get annoyed it would take a hell a lot of time for her to get comfortable, “What’s your name?” He asked trying to make her talk at least, to which he heard a small whisper, it was so low that if he had been a mere human he was sure to miss it out,

“Crystal” she whispered looking at him as if trying to ask him his name, “Im Donghyun” he said pleased that she was responding, “The Five out there are my brothers” at the mention of his brothers Crystal panicked and took a step away from him, she had seen their faces when Donghyun told them that she was a werewolf, it scared her beyond belief that Vampires hated their kind so much that without even knowing her they wanted her out, her mother always said to be careful around Vampires but to never judge them, but then why were they judging her by just knowing that she was a werewolf.

Donghyun immediately felt her uneasiness and said “I know you didn’t have a good encounter with them, but I promise you that it will change, they will realize that you are no threat, just give them some time, and you Have me, you don’t have to worry about your safety, I will be always their whenever you need me” Donghyun said sincerely meaning ever word he said.

Back at the living room all the Five Brothers were Furious, confused but most of all hurt by their Older brothers behavior towards them, they had encountered his anger sometime but never this much for him to say that he will hurt them, how could he go against his own brothers for a werewolf. “Do y-you guys think he is acting that way because she is his m-mate?” Jeongmin asked not at all liking the idea of his brother being a mate of a werewolf, all heads snapped towards him realizing that he could be right, but not responding to him as no one knew if he was right or not. They knew this was only the beginning, if the Superiors found out that they had a werewolf hidden in their house they were surely going to be beheaded, the threat of keeping a werewolf in the house was just going to increase and everyone even Donghyun was worried about that.

*****