Chapter 1

Unbreakable - A Boyfriend Fanfiction

Legend has that Vampires and Werewolf's don't get along. Vampires consider werewolf's as mere Dogs whereas Werewolf's consider Vampires bloodsuckers. It wasn't just Hurtful comments that were passed against each other, it was full blown war which never felt would end. Peace was lacking in both of the territories, always fighting for Land and Ownership, both species made it impossible to live happily. No one knew the exact reason of this hatred, everyone had their own Theory. There was always Mourning, crying or either Anger in the Clan or Packs due to their Loss. It reached to such an extent that it worried the Superiors.

Superiors were basically the top heads of the Packs and Clans who made the laws and made sure that people followed it. These Superiors decided to come together to make a Decision helpful for both the Species, they thus came under a treaty which would be beneficial for both the parties. This treaty made things a lot easier, both Vampires and Werewolf's decided to keep themselves in their territory, not bothering each other; it had made things much easier for all of them.

The packs that were scattered in different regions came together to form one strong Pack forming a Council of Alphas, the same was for vampires, as this would help both the species to be together and Safe as much as possible. Though till today both the Packs and the Clans hate each other but they never Intrude in each other's business. If a Vampire and a werewolf are even seen together, they had to get ready for the wrath they were going to face back at their Pack. But there are many things that happen secretly, that many are not aware of, stuffs that are against the rules, that can cause Life's, but like people say 'Fate is Not in Your Hand'.

***

"Brother, I suggest You to Stop Right Now." Said Minwoo trying to muster all the confidence he could, All he received was a Chuckle, "What if I don't?" Challenged Jeongmin smirking at his Little brother. He enjoyed watching his brother soo worked up for such small issues, he enjoyed teasing him, you could see Jeongmin's Sapphire Eyes Shine with a mischievous glint, that he always had when he was up to something, "Will you Both Keep it down, I need some rest!" grumbled a very annoyed Hyunseong, who was been bothered by Both of them Bickering over a Book of Minwoo's that Jeongmin was on the verge of tearing apart.

This wasn't Knew in their House, Jeongmin was known to be the most cheerful one in their Family, Some even doubted if he was a Vampire. Vampire generally don't have the tendency to show their Emotions out, keeping it hidden inside, but Jeongmin would never do so, he preferred that way, and even if he was bothersome he knew his brother wanted him to be just the way he was as he was known as the 'light of the house'.

Minwoo who had been trying to get back his precious book abruptly stopped when he heard a Loud Knock on their door, skipping his way towards the door he opened it only to fine their Oldest brother Drenched with sweat and Blood, what confused him the most was to see a small body curled up in his arms, securely holding his brother's shirt collar like their life depended on it, the only way to know that the person was alive was by the way they were shaking.

"What The Hell!"

***

After an hour of Cleaning and having some food Donghyun came back to the living room to see all his Five brothers waiting for him, more like waiting for answers. Sighing he sat down at the opposite couch, his brothers watching his every move. "Hyung we have not been waiting for almost an hour just to see you stare us blankly, tell us who she is? And Why is she injured? Why was there blood all over you?" asked Kwangmin desperately wanting answers just like the other Four.

Donghyun knew he had to tell them sooner or later, Nodding his head in agreement he begin, "The Girl in their just lost her Family, she just witnessed her Mother and Father get killed in front of her, saw their heads get separate from their body and watch them die helplessly" he saw the boys eyes go wide, Minwoo looked towards the room the girl was rested in, feeling sad. They all knew that watching something like that happen to your family was the worst pain to suffer, "Her Four year old sister is missing but Im sure that she is dead as well" Donghyun said flashes of memory coming in his mind, making him feel guilty that he couldn't do anything.

"Donghyun tell us from the beginning Please" said Hyunseong said still not understanding the situation. "Yeah, Why would someone do that in our territory aren't the superiors alerted?" Youngmin asked, to which Donghyun shook his head, "No they don't and even if they do know this situation they won't help" Donghyun said gritting his teeth annoyingly, "What, Why Not?" Minwoo asked shocked to know something against superiors, sighing and getting ready to the wrath to come Donghyun said,

"Because she is a Werewolf"