Chapter 5

Unbreakable - A Boyfriend Fanfiction

It had been a week since Donghyun explained everything to his Brothers, it was a shock for all of them, the five 5 of them realized that they didn’t know much about the past as much Donghyun hyung knew, now they understood why their brother was so protective over a girl he just met, even though they weren’t quite happy with the fact that a werewolf lived in their household, they knew it was their duty to help her because off everything her family had done for them and of all the pain they had gone through. Things changed a lot in these 7 days, the 5 of them tried to be as co-operative as possible with Crystal, helped her if she needed any not that she would ask their help much. They realized that for a werewolf she wasn’t that bad, in fact she was quite a shy person, never talked much, always would be in her room doing god knows what. The only person she would actually communicate was Donghyun. It was like they had some connection. With him she didn’t even have to talk, just by mere action he would understand what she wants, some were surprised by this, some confused and some annoyed.

Crystal was quite calm now, she was pleased that the brothers were trying to get along with her, even if she wanted to communicate more she couldn’t, she was too shy to do it. But she silently learned all about them, Donghyun was the oldest of them and also like a father figure to them, he was a very responsible older brother, though he had some moments of silliness but they weren’t much. The second was Hyunseong who with a Purple–Brown hairs had a well built body and a very mysterious personality, he would not talk much but took care of many responsibilities in the house, then there was Jeongmin, she didn’t know much about him, he would try to be as far away from her as possible, they haven’t talked much, she had seen Jeongmin goofing around with his brothers many times but not when she was around, she didn’t know why but it hurt her, but she couldn’t blame him, he was just trying to get used to the fact that there was a wolf in their house, or she wish she could call herself that.

After Jeongmin there was Yongmin and Kwangmin, sure they both were twins but totally opposite character, Yongmin always had a aura of a matured guy, but had his moments just like Donghyun, Kwangmin was just.. just Kwangmin, she didn’t know how to describe him, it was like he was from a different universe, his thoughts were always different and weird and then there was Minwoo, Minwoo and Crystal didn’t have a good start but as days went by, Crystal got comfortable with him, he was very smart, and had Information about lot of stuffs after Donghyun, Minwoo was the one Crystal was close to. She was now feeling comfortable to live with them, but she still missed her home, even though she was a wolf she never lived with them due to all the past reasons. All these years Living with human she sometime felt like she was just like them a simple human, she wished she would have been a one, not that she regretted to be a wolf but if she had been a human, if her family would have been a humans then they would have never faced all the Dangers all these years. Or if she had already shifted like normal werewolf’s she could have defended her family when they were in attack but it never happened and look where it got her now, all alone in this harsh world.

Crystal’s family knew that she had inherited her mother and that she was a wolf, her eyes were the sign, they would always turn golden whenever she was angered or was annoyed, it was something that was very rare, to get connected with your wolf by birth, crystal’s wolf never talked to her but she always felt her presence in her mind, it was weird at start but then she got used to it, she had expected to have her first shift quiet early than any other wolfs but instead here she was. Sighing Crystal her hairs absent mindedly wishing her mother would have been here to tell her that it was ok, that she shouldn’t worry, she wished someone would have been here to comfort her.

Crystal didn’t knew that someone had been watching her, she didn’t knew that when she was brushing her hairs watching the sunset someone was watching her, they could somehow sense her sadness, feel her loneliness, all they wanted to do was go to her and tell her how much they cared for her, they wanted to comfort her, they hated to see her so Broken, they wanted to be their strength but they feared, feared as to how they were going to explain it to her, how they were going to explain it to them. So they decided to keep it hidden.  

***

The next had been quite busy for the brothers, as they were been informed by their older brother that Superior Jogin-shi was going to visit them. Superior Kim Jogin-shi was the head of the council of superior in their coven, any decision taken by the council should have his approval to but that idea in to work, but for these 6 Brothers Jogin-shi was also like a father, after their Father passed away, Jogin-shi took care of them until Donghyun was capable of doing so, the superior was given a lot of respect by all of them and he cared for these boys just like his own sons that he wish he had.

In all these commotion the brothers hadn’t had the time to look after Crystal, who was still in the room, it was 12:25pm and she was still in her room, usually she would be around the house reading or learning something with Minwoo or helping Hyunseong with cooking, but today she wasn’t out yet, Donghyun waited for her patiently as he wanted to Instruct her about what to do and what not to do when the Superior was here. As she had not shifted yet her wolf scent wasn’t strong, but they had noticed her eyes changing color, if that would happen in front of the superior it would be a big disaster.

“Hyung, Jongin-shi would be here in an hour, don’t you think it a bit weird for crystal to stay in her room this late cause she has never been in her room this long.” Kwangmin stated, making Donghyun panic a little, he headed towards her room and knocked her door softly, Minwoo and Hyunseong by his side, “Crystal are you awake?” Donghyun asked waiting for a response that never came, he then started frantically knocking the door, “Crystal!?” he said again this time his voice little raised but still nothing.

“Maybe she is still sleeping or is in the bathroom.” Minwoo tried to find a reason but before Donghyun could reply he heard a Whimper from inside the room, making his and his brothers eyes wide, Donghyun couldn’t wait any longer, her barged in her room his 2 brothers hot on his trails, they immediately panicked when they saw her. Crystal was thrashing and shifting Left to right, her whimpers were slowly turning into cries, her body was shivering but at the same time she was sweating she had her eyes closed as if she was still asleep, without wasting anytime Donghyun headed towards her, guessing that she must be having a nightmare, he shook her calling out her name, hearing all this commotion the other three rushed in her room, their eyes widened when they saw her, trying to figure out what was the Problem.

Crystal gasped loudly and opened her eyes blinking two three times, the pain didn’t subsidies, it doubling every minute, she could hear Donghyun calling for her and the other Five standing in a circle in front of her, all with a look of worry, just as they thought she was Ok now, she yelped loudly clutching her head as tight as she could, her whole body was withering in pain, it was like someone was breaking and grinding her Bones. The Brothers didn’t know what to do, they had never experienced such thing before, they tried to help her as much as they could, Donghyun damped her head with warm cloth trying to calm her nerves down, Jeongmin had her head on his lap talking sweet nothings to calm her down, it felt weird to talk to her like that as he had never talk to her before let alone calm her down, out of nowhere Minwoo gasped making 5 heads turn towards him, “What?” Yongmin asked impatiently,

“Hyung this is bad” Minwoo explained, pacing back and forth, pulling his hair in frustration, “What is it Minwoo?” Hyunseong asked annoyed by his brother, “Hyung She is S-Shifting.” Minwoo said panicking at this unfamiliar condition.

“What?!” Boomed Donghyun’s voice, he couldn’t believe this was happening now, out of all the days it had to be today when Jongin-shi would be here, but they had no time to think about it, they had to find a way to help her, but how?

“It Hurts!” Crystal whimpered again, her tears followed freely, “I know it Hurts, b-but it will be over soon, I-I promise” Jeongmin cooed trying to calm her down, but he himself was not sure if it would be over soon. Before anyone could do or say anything they heard a Crack sound followed by Crystals loud cry, they all turned towards her and realized that she was turning, the process had started already, “Jeongmin, settle her on the floor, it would be much easier for her.” Donghyun said trying to be as calm as possible but failing miserably, Jeongmin nodded and slowly with the help of Kwangmin placed Crystal on the floor, but he held her hands tightly, whispering encouraging words to ease her pain.

Crystal’s cries and yells went on for more than an hour, he transformation was slow, slow and painful, whenever her bone made a crack sound they all flinched, after what felt like a century, she transformed, even if her transformation was slow, it was worth it, there she stood huffing in air, trying to get used to her new body, she was trembling as her body had lost all the energy in the transformation, all the boys looked at her in awe, she was beautiful actually she was breathtaking, her brown silky fur matched her hair color, her eyes were Golden and Firry, she was quite huge for a werewolf, there was dark aura that was radiating from her, her wolf was quite opposite of her human but in some way they matched perfectly for each other, the wolf looked at them carefully as if ready to defend if they hurt her, but with that she also smelled a very alluring scent, it was so strong that it was making her dizzy but in a good way, it was close, too close, she was trying to find the owner of the scent when she felt a hand in her fur making her purr in containment and earning chuckles from the brothers,

All the brothers panicked when they heard a Familiar voice, “What in the world is going on here!?” Looking around they saw Jongin-shi looking at the them with disbelieving eyes, he narrowed his eyes when he saw the wolf in front of him, and walked a step forward to the wolf when out of nowhere a Figure stood in front of the Wolf trying to keep the wolf as safe as possible, with Red Firry eyes they looked at Jongin-shi and Growled manically,

 “Stay away from My Beloved!”