Chapter 4

Unbreakable - A Boyfriend Fanfiction

“Wake Up” said a Cold voice making Crystal jump in fear, looking around she saw one of the brother with purple hairs, he had a well built body, more muscular than the other 5, but had the same Ocean Blue eyes his Brother’s inherited which now had a cold glare making her Flinch back and hit her head at the headboard, “Get Up and Eat the Breakfast” he said with a curt tone and headed out closing the door with a loud bang making poor crystal flinch back again. She sighed thinking what she could do to get their trust. If she was staying with them for a little while she had to talk to them gain their trust, how could she have them always glaring her or giving her disgusted looks, waiting to snap her neck.

Slowly Crystal headed towards the Bathroom to freshen up, she noticed that all the toiletry supplies for her where ready for use, looking at the mirror she saw someone she couldn’t recognize anymore, the girl she knew always had a smile on her face, her eyes would glow with happiness, her long brown silky hair cascaded down till her thigh, her cute chubby cheeks made her look like a doll, but this was someone else, the girl in the Mirror had dark bags down her red eyes, there was no sparkle in her eyes, her lips no longer had a smile but was now in a quire, ready to cry anytime, her long hair was now all knotted and dirty, her cheeks held bruises and cuts which were now healing slowly. Why? Why did her family suffer? What was their fault? It wasn’t her parents fault, they were destined to be together by moon goddess, they accepted each other and Loved each other, then why did they suffer?, why did her sister suffer? 

Tears filled in crystals eyes just by thinking about her sister, her sweet, sweet sister. What was her fault?, she was just Four, just a baby, closing her eyes crystal remembered her sister’s small little face, which always has a look of wonder, her giggle echoed in her ears, every morning she used to come to crystal to pin up her hair, crystal loved her sister, she missed her sister, she was so young, Why did she had to go, Why couldn’t moon goddess let crystal die instead of her sister? Why? At this point Crystal was sobbing; she clamped her palm over trying to stop her sob to be audible to the Boys and tried to calm herself down. 

The brothers looked at each other, they could hear her soft sobs from the other side of the house, Kwangmin bore a confused look and looked around at his brothers, Minwoo pretended to read his book but couldn’t concentrate at all, Hyunseong frowned and continued with his breakfast, Youngmin doing the same, Jeongmin fiddled with his figures, biting his lips. Donghyun stood up and headed towards her room but was stopped by Minwoo, “I think you should let her be.” He said making Donghyun frown, annoyed he asked. “What do you mean?”

“Give her some time Hyung, she will be alright, you have to give her some space, she has to let out her feelings, she would feel embarrassed if you go in. Let her come out by herself” explained Minwoo. Understanding his theory Donghyun sat back, Minwoo was right, she had to be given some time to let it all out

“Why do care for her so much?” Hyunseong asked his older brother “Is she your beloved or something?” Donghyun looked at him with wide eyes, sure he cared for her but she was NOT his beloved, taking his silence as a Yes, Jeongmin growled, “She is your beloved, Isn’t she?”

“No! Are you Nuts? No she is not my beloved.” Donghyun said quickly shaking his head from side to side.  

“Then Why? Why are you so protective over her? Hyung She is a werewolf, she isn’t supposed to be here, it’s a threat for both us and her, let her go and be with her kind, Is she that important for you that you are risking yours and your brother’s life for her?” asked Youngmin, a rush of guilt came in Donghyun, he knew his brother was right he had been risking his brother’s life’s but he had no choice, sighing he said, “Her Family wasn’t just a Werewolf family” making his brothers frown in confusion. “What do you mean?” asked Jeongmin tilting his head in confusion.

“19 years ago, the war between the Vampires and werewolf’s was still going on, our father was the General of our Clan, his leadership had brought many victories for our species  his Vice General Lee Jonghyun had been like a right hand for him, he was not just a Vice general but also a trusted friend of our Father. Both had been together through thick and Thin, Jonghyun-nim had also saved Us and our mother risking his own life during an attack. Once the vampire council decided to put a surprise attack over the werewolf pack, in the midst of the fight Jonghyun-nim started acting weirdly, spacing out, making our father worry, but before father could ask him what was the matter he headed somewhere, Father followed his path only to see his Friend was face to face with a werewolf, trying to defend his friend  father tried to attack the werewolf but was pushed away hardly, he heard a growl and he looked up and was beyond surprised when he saw Jonghyun-nim standing in front of the werewolf shielding it, trying to keep it safe as much as possible.

 After calming him down and making the werewolf shift, father realized that they both were mates. Father didn’t know what to do, he absolutely hated the idea of a werewolf being his friends beloved but he couldn’t have his friend Unhappy, the werewolf was known as Sara, even if Sara was werewolf she loved Jonghyun-nim more than her Life, but they knew that it was impossible for both of them to Live together. But being mates they couldn’t stay away either, so Father took the risk and let them hide at our house, till the war was over, during that time our mother was pregnant with Minwoo and her date was close but they couldn’t go to any hospitals during the war, Sara-shi was the one who helped our mother during all her hard time, even after our mothers death she took care of us, loving us just like her own Sons, but they couldn’t stay any longer as people were getting suspicious, immediately after the war, faking Jonghyun-nim’s death,  Father helped both of them to escape and sent them far away where the humans situated.

But after few years somehow some of the spy’s of the councils found out about it and the family had to flee some other place, but it didn’t stop there, they had to run from one place to another our father helped them as much as he could but after his accident there was no one to help the family, I tried my best to help them too, I had been with contact of Jonghyun-nim for some time, two days back he called me saying that he needed my help, but after that I couldn’t contact with them at all, I started looking for them, because Jonghyun-nim was of our clan I could track his scent but was too late, Sara-shi was already dead and Jonghyun-nim was breathing his last breath his daughter sitting beside him Crying her eyes out, Jonghyun-nim made me promise to take care of her, to keep her safe and that’s what Im doing, keeping her Safe.” Donghyun finished all the past memories flowing in his mind, his brothers had wide eyes, slowly taking in all the new information.

But before they could react Crystal came out of the room with soft footsteps, her eyes red with all the crying, she looked at Donghyun, who smiled at her softly and then pointed towards the kitchen counter where her breakfast was kept, nodding slowly she headed towards the counter, 6 pairs of eyes watching her every move making her want to dig a hole and stay in it. She started eating her breakfast trying to ignore all the stares. A thought struck in her mind, ‘Would she ever get along with them?’.

 

Unknown Pov.

What is happening to me? Why does it hurt to hear her cry? Why do I feel so protective over her?

She had gone through a lot, she is broken, Hurt, Lonely, I don’t know why but I hated to see her Like that, I wanted to help her, I wanted to Embrace her and tell her that she was not lonely, that she had me, I wanted to tell her that I would always be by her side, always protect her.

But, why? Why did felt like this? Is she feeling that way too?

I had to find out, I don’t how but,

 I WILL find out.

****