Chapter 3

Unbreakable - A Boyfriend Fanfiction

Sleeping had never been a hindrance for crystal until tonight, she kept thrashing and changing positions, when she closed her eyes the Images of her Mother and Father came to her mind, their lifeless body in pool of their own blood , the image suddenly changed, her mother thrashing as her breath starts to slow down until it stops. Her Dad not far from her, his body in a very odd position, the images were now so mortifying that she couldn’t take it anymore she snapped up, making the bed squeak, sighing she went near the window looking out at the cold dark forest, she felt something wet on her cheeks and realized it was her tears, she hadn’t even realize she was crying, as memories of the night flashed in her mind she realized that she had no one now, that she was left all alone.

Even though the vampire had promised to take care of her she knew, she couldn’t stay here, she had to head back, it was dangerous to stay in their territory, the guy was kind enough to take her in even though his brothers opposed, she couldn’t stay any longer and create more problems between the brothers than she already had. Making up her mind she went in to the washroom, cleaning up herself as fast as possible, when she felt satisfied she headed towards the door her sandals on one hand so the vampires won’t wake up, Lightly but as fast as possible she headed towards the main door but immediately froze when she heard an unfamiliar voice from behind,

 “Where do you think your going?” slowly turning around she saw one of the brothers, he had dark red hairs, his eyes ocean blue colored, even though he looked older than her he had a baby face which now had a frown, crystal was too shocked to talk, “As much as I like the idea of you out of the house, I don’t think this is the right time. Are you going to shift or something?” He asked, Crystal shook her head to which he asked again “Why, you haven’t had your first shift yet?” again she shook her head, it was true she hadn’t been a full wolf until now and it saddened her a lot, she was 18 now she was supposed to have her first shift when she was 16.

Suddenly she snapped out of her thoughts when she realized he was heading closer towards her, making her immediately stand in a defensive position, to which he chuckled, “Don’t worry, I don’t won’t bite you, I don’t drink blood from filthy s” he snickered, immediately anger rushed in Crystals veins, How dare he insult her, she wished she had transformed already so she could shift and kill the vampire in to shreds, before she could reply she heard Donghyun familiar voice making her panic, she didn’t wanted him to know that she planned to leave, “What’s going on here?” Donghyun asked immediately heading closer towards Crystal, turning his attention towards Donghyun, “Why don’t you ask your little friend here?” Minwoo snapped heading back to his room and slam the door shut.

Donghyun sighed, he knew they were still pissed, but that was not important now, he turned his attention back to crystal who looked as if she just wanted to run away, softly approaching to her Donghyun questioned, “Crystal why are you up, did you need something?”

“I-I was….” She shuttered

“Wait why are you all dressed up and why do you have your sandals in your hand?” Donghyun asked narrowing his eyebrows suspiciously,

“I-I was j-just…” crystal shuttered again trying to find an appropriate reason,

“Trying to Run” Donghyun snapped making her flinch knowing that she was caught. She was already thinking the ways Donghyun could harm her, but Donghyun just sighed taking the sandals from her hands, he softly said, “Crystal It’s too late, go to your room I will be there in a minute, then we can talk about this” My Room? Crystal thought, why would it be her room when they even don’t want her in their Home, why didn’t Donghyun understand that keeping her here would be dangerous, even though she had these questions in her mind she didn’t speak or protest and silently headed towards the Room which apparently was hers.

After a Minute Donghyun headed in Crystals room with a glass of water to see her sitting on the bed, fidgeting with her Figures nervously, slowly he headed towards her and handed her the water, which she gladly took gulping the water hurriedly, not realizing until now how thirsty she was. Donghyun sat beside her and waited until she was done, slowly Crystal looked towards him knowing how pissed he was, “Something’s Bothering you Crystal, what is it?” he asked curiously, she just shook her head as she didn’t wanted to bother him more than she already had, Donghyun took her hands and the back of her hands softly with his thumbs to calm her down.

 “Crystal even if we met just hours ago you should know that I care for you, I don’t know why but I do, I know the others haven’t been at their best behavior to you, but you have to understand, from a very young age they have been taught that werewolf’s are a threat to them, that werewolf are nothing but filthy beasts, I know it’s cruel but I’m sure yours kind has the same explanation for us.” To which Crystal nodded slowly remembering her teachers who used to train them, “But what about you?” she asked softly for the first time her was voice clear and audible, to which Donghyun gave a small smile, “I agree that I feel the same way, but I know that not all of them are same, there are some who are trustworthy just like your family.” He said but immediately regretted as he saw her closing her eyes, and taking a shaky breath trying to erase the horrifying memories, gently he gave her a side hug trying to calm her down.

 “I don’t think I should stay Donghyun, you know it’s dangerous, If anyone finds out that you have a werewolf in the house, they will hurt you and your brothers and it would all be my fault” she said panicking by thinking  about the future ahead, Donghyun shook his head in reply, “No Crystal, you are not going anywhere, I promised your Dad that I will take care of you and keep you safe and I’m going to keep the promise, you don’t have to worry about our safety, we are capable to defend ourselves, and it’s just the matter of some days, then I will get you out of here safely, O.K?” even if she doubted Crystal nodded silently not wanting to argue any further.   

********