Chapter 7

Unbreakable - A Boyfriend Fanfiction

“Donghyun, calm down” said the superior trying to calm the oldest who was fuming. All his brothers were disappointed by Jeongmin, and all he could do was eat in the guilt. “Im really sorry for my action hyung but I promise you I won’t leave her, she is my responsibility now and I will not let any danger come over her.” Jeongmin said with all Honesty. “You better keep her safe.” Said Hyunseong, this made the others surprised as Hyunseong wasn’t at all happy about crystal living with them. Seeing everyone’s expression Hyunseong knew what they were thinking, sighing he said, “We have to start accepting her, he is our brother’s beloved after all” agreeing the others nodded at his statement.

“Yes, That’s very good, Now that all of you have settled your problems, will anyone explain to me why is a Werewolf in your house?” asked the superior who had been waiting for an explanation from the time he stepped his foot at their house. He looked at the brothers, each one of them looking at each other, waiting for someone to start explaining. Stepping forward, Donghyun started, “I brought her hear Jongin-shi, It was 10 days back when…” and then Donghyun explained the superior everything. From the secret connections he had with Jonghyun-nim to the welcoming a very weak crystal in their home. Superior Jongin was beyond surprised by the new piece of information. He was in an internal battle on whether to be Mad at the brothers breaking the rules, or mourn at Jonghyun-Nim’s Death or to be revealed that at least Jonghyun-nim’s Hire was Alive,

 “Look Jongin-shi, we were planning to sent her the human habitat where she could be kept safe, but now after knowing that she is my beloved, Im not going to let her go anywhere.” Said Jeongmin trying to be as polite as possible. The superior already knew that Jeongmin wouldn’t let his Beloved Go anywhere without him. “I understand Jeongmin, but what I don’t understand is who wanted Jonghyun and his families Death.

When he and his family ran away both the Alpha and Vampire council agreed to leave them alone.” The superior said, confused from what he heard now. Donghyun shook his head said saying, “No Jongin-shi, there are spy’s in the council who were tracking Jonghyun-Nim wanting to kill him. There is someone in one of the Council who wanted Them dead and got what they wished.”

Everyone was in a big question as to what would be there next step, what would they do now, should they tell their clan about Crystal? , or should they Hide her?, but how long will they hide?, should they sent Jeongmin with Crystal? or Not?

 

 

Opening her eyes Crystal was hit by the rays of the sun, it was morning already, looking around she remembered all what happened yesterday. Her transformation, Jeongmin’s odd behavior everything. Slowly crystal headed out of her room feeling thirsty. Reaching out she saw all the brothers on the living room some sleeping on the couch some on the floor, the strange man from yesterday no were in sight. Frowning she headed to the kitchen trying to be as much quite as possible. After quenching her thirst, she was in a doubt whether to wake the brothers or not. In the end she decided not to as she remembered how the all were panicked and tensed during her transformation process. She decided to make some food for them that was the least she could do after yesterday.

The smell for Sizzling bacon slowly woke each and every one of them. Jeongmin was the first to wake up and directly head to the kitchen, a small smile crept its way on his face as he saw his beloved making food, her beautiful face in a frown trying to concentrate on what she was doing biting her lips, her hands swiftly working, “Good Morning” he said startling crystal for a second, with a sweet smile she replied “Good Morning Jeongmin –shi”, That brought a frown on Jeongmin’s face, why was she being so formal he thought. “I made breakfast, is everybody awake?” she asked, Jeongmin nodded, “Yeah, They are, I will help You” He said, serving the food in each plate for the others, there was a comfortable silence between them, no words exchanged but still they felt happy and content. That was till both of them went to take the Jar of orange juice and their hands touched, both felt a sudden tingle, making crystal gasp and retreat her hand back. Her eyes wide and cheeks red, Jeongmin trying to frame words but failing.

“Are you guys Ok?” they heard a familiar voice making them snap out of their trance and turning to the kitchen door, realizing it was Kwangmin, Jeongmin straightened up and replied, “Yeah, We are fine.” He quickly took the plates and headed out, crystal following him without a word, leaving a smirking Kwangmin in the kitchen. The guy may look clueless but he could put 2 and 2 together.

The boys were all observing crystal, especially Jeongmin, he couldn’t take his eyes away from her, after her transformation, crystal looked more matured, she radiated confidence, and she was now openly talking to each one of them without shuttering. They didn’t know changing in to a complete werewolf will affect someone’s personality but they were happy for her. “Jeongmin stop starring and eat” Hyunseong said smirking at his brother who couldn’t let his eyes off his beloved, groaning in embarrassment he silently ate his food.

“How are you feeling now Crystal?” Minwoo asked, gaining crystal’s attention, “Much better” she said smiling. She noticed Donghyun starring in space as if in deep thoughts.”Donghyun-shi are you ok?” she asked genuinely worried about him, Donghyun looked at her then his brothers, shaking his head he sighed, “What is it Hyung?” Youngmin asked worried about his brother.

“I don’t why but I have a weird feeling that someone’s watching us, I even went out to clear my doubt but found no one, but I can’t stop the feeling of being watched.” He said alerting everyone in the room. He didn’t know if he was just being paranoid but he couldn’t remove the feeling and it bothered him a lot. “Maybe you are just stressed Donghyun-shi” Crystal suggested all the other nodding in agreement. “Yeah hyung, Crystal’s right, you have been up all night, you need rest.” Minwoo said. He was right Donghyun was stressed; maybe that’s why he was paranoid. He nodded and concentrated on his breakfast. They all had their breakfast and talked, each one sharing some of their memories some good, some bad, some funny memories. For now they just forgot all the problems that were to come and just enjoyed each other’s company, for now they just talked, For Now they just Acted that everything was Fine.

 

________________________________