Chapter 5

Starting Over


 Jess' POV

 

Unexpectedly  I felt his lips touch mine. I was shocked. I didn't know this would happen.

But it feels nice.

His lips were soft and gentle against my own. Before I'd had much time to think he pulled away and looked down at the sheets. I saw him blushing at his own actions.

"Sorry" I heard him whisper.

I used one hand to pull his face to look at me.

"Don't be" I stated before leaning back towards him. I closed my eyes and pressed my lips to his, letting myself enjoy the kiss. I felt Chaejin smile against me before wrapping his arms round my waist and pulling me closer.

I reluctantly pulled away, but only to push him softly down onto the covers. He pulled me on top of him and pulled my face to meet his. We smiled shyly at each other before I bent down and kissed him once more.

"Now sleep" he pulled me of of him and laid me by my side. He pulled the cover over the both of us and wrapped his arms around me.

"Goodnight" he  whispered in my ear before kissing my cheek and going to sleep.

"Goodnight Chaejin oppa" I whispered back and fell asleep in his arms.

 

****

 

I woke in the morning with my head resting on Chaejins chest.

"Morning" he kissed my forehead when I opened my eyes. I turned to look at him and smiled.

"Good morning Chaejin" I lifted my head up and kissed him softly. He held the back of my head and pulled me deeper into the kiss. I trailed my fingertips over his bare chest whilst his other hand s round my waist.

"Jess! Chaejin!" we jumped apart at the sound of my mums voice, "You two need to get ready for school" she called up the stairs. I turned back to look at Chaejin, we began giggling at our silliness.

"Jess." his arms found my waist again.

"Mmmm" I nodded my head

"Will you be my girlfriend" he asked nervously, I just kissed him in reply.

Hehe this means Chaejin oppa is all mine I thought to myself gleefully. I gave him one more quick peck on the cheek before jumping up and grabbing some clothes.

Like last night I showed him my clothes and left to get changed when I knew he understood. And when I'd returned Chaejin was also dressed. He pulled me in for a quick cuddle before I took his hand and led him downstairs for breakfast. My mum didn't seem shocked at all about me and Chaejin, which I was happy about as it mean she was okay with me dating Chaejin.

After breakfast we grabbed our school stuff and headed towards school, we held hands whilst walking and neither of us could stop our smiles. We felt happy in each others company, even if we couldn't understand much of what the other said.

All day I grinned, I was beginning to understand quite a lot of the language and therefore some of what  Chaejin said. Also the two of us were the talk of the school, the new girl and Chaejin were now a couple. But I was happy to say that I was Chaejins'.

After school we walked home together, but instead of letting me go to mine Chaejin insisted I went back to his for an hour.

"Come to mine," we were stood outside his house,"Meet my hyungs again" he pleaded with his puppy eyes, which I couldn't say no to.

"Okay." I gave in, he took my hand and led me into the house. He proudly reintroduced me to his hyungs as his girlfriend, holding my hand firmly.

"Aww  you're soo cute together." Insoo teased "Our little Chaejin grew up and got a girlfriend" causing Chaejin to blush whilst I laughed at this comment.

Three of his hyungs showed their happiness at me and Chaejin becoming a couple. They were happy to have me around and were so nice to me. I felt so lucky to have a perfect boyfriend and some lovely friends.

But I noticed that one of Chaejins hyungs hadn't said a word since we entered.

Seyong was silently sulking in the corner and I couldn't help but wonder if it was my fault...


thankyou for reading xD suscribe and comment please :))
I would also like to ask a question to my subscribers, What do you think of my writing style? Is it too long? and I need to make it shorter? Or maybe just too detailed?
I can't help but think that it's too long & boring :((  Anyway thankyou for reading :))