Chapter 6

Starting Over

Hey :D I finished my exams ^^ so as promised her is the next chappie :)) thankyou for being so patient. Hope you like, enjoy <3


 

I stayed at Chaejin's for a few hours. It was the most fun I'd had for a while. Everyone was super  nice to me, well except Seyong. I also found out that my Chaejin was about to debut with his hyungs, I felt really proud, he deserved this chance.

"Oh my! You guys are a boy group? Show me something?" I? Pleaded with Chaejin,

"You'll have to wait till we debut" Insoo teased, I saw Chaejin beside me grinning cheekily.

"Hey!" I pulled his arm, "Tell them Chaejin, I wanna hear oppa sing." he just grinned some more, I saw Insoo give a cheeky wink, "Aish! You're so mean." I sulked.

"You heard Insoo, you have to wait until we've debuted like everyone else. So just leave it and stop asking." Seyong scowled from his corner before storming upstairs.

So one of Chaejins friends didn't like me. So what? I shouldn't let that bother me.

"Just ignore Seyong, he just isn't feeling too good." Gunwoo squeezed my shoulder seeing my upset from  Seyong being so mean. "I guess we could sing a little bit for you." Gunwoo smiled.

So they did, and I was amazed, each one could sing so well. I was in awe of their voices.

"Woww!" I applauded them,

"You like?" Chaejin grinned, I nodded and planted a kiss on his cheek. He blushed in front of his hyungs.

After that Insoo, Gunwoo and JunQ left Chaejin and I alone, the two of us decided to sit together and watch some TV. I was pleased that I could understand most of it, but Chaejin made me smile by trying to talk in my own language, which he was awful at. So I cuddled into my boyfriend and watched TV.

 

-1 hour later-

 

We heard some loud footsteps coming slowly down the stairs. The two of us turned round to see Seyong standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"Chaejin she'll have to go now, we need to sleep to be ready for rehearsals tomorrow" he said indifferently, heading towards the front door.

"Rehearsals?" I turned to Chaejin. He was just about to speak when Seyong cut him off,

"Yes rehearsals. So he won't be in school tomorrow and you're gonna have to leave now." He opened the front door and motioned for me to leave.

"Ermm okay." I sighed, turned back to Chaejin quickly kissed him and got up and left. Seyong glared at me till I stepped out the house then banged the door behind me.

What's his problem didn't even do anything wrong

 

Chaejins POV

 

"That was rude hyung!" I stood up, shocked at Seyong-hyungs behaviour.

"Hmphh" he snorted, "She needed to go."

"Wae?" I wanted to know why he hated her so much.

"She's just going to distract you Jinseok. We don't need that right now. We need you to concentrate on the debut!" Seyong shouted at me before storming back upstairs,

"But Hyung--"

"No buts Chaejin she's gonna cause trouble." He shouted back down to me. I gave up and slumped to the floor, he was the only one that didn't like her.

Well tough because I was gonna keep seeing her, I didn't like upsetting Seyong-hyung but Jess is my girlfriend and I love her.I pulled out my phone,

 

To: Jess

Message:

'Tomorrow once you've finished school I'll come pick you up and you can come see the studio <3'

 

I got up and went to get ready for bed. When I climbed into bed I checked my phone.

'one new message' it was from Jess, I opened it.

 

'Sure thing :). Just promise me that Seyong won't be so mean to me :( I don't even know what I did. Night Chaejin have a good sleep <3'

 

I smiled, turned of my phone and went to sleep.