Chapter 9

Starting Over

 Jess's POV

The next week flew by, I went to school then to Chaejin's house then home for tea and to sleep. This became my daily routine, and I began to find myself enjoying my time in Korea and wanting to learn the language and culture.

"Chaejin please take me out to the city this weekend, I want to explore, I haven't been anywhere but school and here yet." I begged using my best aegyo. We were sat in his living room watching TV whilst the rest where out doing some shopping.

"I'm sorry Jess you know I can't. I have to work on my dance for our debut." He frowned before bending down and gently pressing his lips to mine for a couple of seconds, "I need a drink, you want one?" He headed to the kitchen, I shook my head and sulked into the couch.

"You know I could always take you somewhere. I don't need to practice, I already perfected my dance." I jumped at the sudden husky voice in my ear, feeling an arm sneak round my waist.

"I thought everyone else was out." I stated dumbly, seeing the flash of red hair besides me.

"Couldn't let you and lover boy have the house to yourselves now could I?" I felt warmth on my neck as he began trailing kisses across my collarbone. I unexpectedly closed my eyes and let out a slight moan.

"Kim Seyong what do you think you're doing!" I hissed jumping away from his tempting kisses, "I'm dating a member from your group. You can't try this." He let out a small inaudible chuckle at my outburst.

"Well we'll see about that yeah. I can get whatever I want." He challenged, getting of the couch and heading back upstairs.

Shaking my head I sat back on the couch. What was that boy playing at! Chaejin walked back in with is drink, after placing it on the table he got onto the couch and cuddled into me trying to be cute.

"I'm sorry Jess, I really want to spend time with you but my schedules won't let me. But we have the rest of today at least." He pouted.

"Ahh okay then, it's fine. We'll go out some other time." I gave him a little kiss.

"Thankyouuu" he sang before putting on a DVD, he lay down with his head on my lap as we watched the film together.

That night I left Chaejin's house wishing him and the others luck for their debut. I knew they could do well, they were talented boys. When I slept I found the idea of Seyong taking me to town kept flashing in my mind.

 

-Saturday Morning-

I stood round the corner watching Chaejin's house, I couldn't decide what I should do. I saw Chaejin, JunQ, Insoo and Gunwoo leave the house about five minutes ago. There had been no sign of Seyong going with them to the studio. Had he really meant what he said earlier in the week, did he want to take me to town?

Another five minutes passed, I sighed finally deciding that I couldn't do this to Chaejin. I was just about to turn back around and head back home when I felt someone slip their hand into my own hand.

"I told you I always get what I want, and here you are waiting for me to take you out someplace." I could practically feel the smirk on Seyongs face, knowing who was there before I even turned around to see the red haired boy.


Yeyy I finally updated :D, I know this chappie is small and quite boring but I got things planned for the next chapter which you will like :P

As always hoped you enjoyed the update, don't forget to comment :)

Love RawrXx