Chapter 8

Starting Over

Seyong's POV

"Seyong-ah" she pulled away for air, her hands still tangled in my hair, my hands firmly around her waist. That's when I remembered where I was, and what I was doing. I groaned, reluctantly pulling myself away from Jess. I stormed over to the other side of the room and kicked over one of the chairs.

"Seyong-ah" I heard Jess whisper much more timidly than before, I turned round to see her confused and frightened face.

"Yahh what are you doing kissing me like that?" I yelled, making her flinch, "You little , you're meant to be with Chaejin!" I picked up the chair I'd kicked over and sat myself down, not wanting to go near Jess for fear of being tempted again.

"Oppa, please don't tell Chaejin he would hate me. I don't want him to hate me, his my only friend." She pleaded across the room. I smirked, seeing tears form in her eyes.

"Ne, I won't tell but only if you don't come near me when the rest are around." I bargained with her. "Arasso." She nodded eagerly, before beginning to walk over to me. I simply shook my head at her, surely she didn't want to repeat what had just happened? I thought she was feeling guilty about Chaejin, maybe I was wrong. I smirked, knowing that maybe she wanted me more than my dongsaeng.

 

Jess's POV

I didn't know what I was doing or why I was wanting to cheat on Chaejin, but I did know that Seyong was irresistible and I wasn't going to let him get away with what just happened. But I would have to wait for more, as just when I made my way to Seyong I heard voices coming down the corridor. I looked up to see Seyong smirking before turning back around pretending to be interested with something near the recording booth, when the door opened and the others came back into the room with bags full of food.

"Oppa" I skipped over to Chaejin and kissed his cheek, he blushed and put his arm round my waist so he could lead me to one of the chairs so we could sit and eat something.

"What have you been recording today?" I started a conversation in between bites of food. 

"Our first single." JunQ beamed, obviously proud of their work.

"But no you can't hear it." Seyong glared at me, I was still shocked by his changing behaviours.

"I know, I have to wait like the rest of the fans." I smiled at Insoo who had begun to tell Seyong of for always being so mean to me. I giggled to myself, if only Insoo oppa knew what had happened when they had gone to the shop.

We continued to talk whilst we ate our food, every so often I'd look over to see Seyong watching me and Chaejin. I began to feel guilty but I knew I couldn't break up with Chaejin. So instead I reached up and kissed Chaejins lips, which again made him blush but it also let Seyong know who I belonged to.


 

Thankyou everyone for being so patient and not unsubscribing ^^ I have finished my exams almost and wanted to treat you all, I know it is short chappie but I hope you will like the update. I will try to update a longer chapter later this week aswell xD Your comments keep me motivated so thankyou for them <3

Also check out the graphics shop that I and Tiff have made, and feel free to request from us, we have 3 designers but not many examples because it is a new shop buit we try our best http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/125555/myname-graphic-shop-open-now-graphic-poster-request

Thankyou :D Enjoy reading and comment ;) 
Untill the next update ^^
Love RawrXx