Chapter 2

Starting Over

-Late at night-

 

Jess' POV

I lay on my bed unable to sleep. I think I may have been very wrong about this move to Korea being less than bearable. I cast my mind back a few hours and remembered everything that had happened after Chaejin had opened the door to his house.

 

-Flashback- 

"Jess!" he pulled me into the house when I refused to move. He laughed at my nervousness, it was an unbelievably cute laugh, one that made me feel happy I would have listened to all day. As soon as I walked in it seemed like his house was full, immediately I saw three male faces. I heard Chaejin say something to them, I didn't understand due to it being in korean, I guessed he was introducing me to them since they all smiled and said hello (which I could understand).

"These are my hyungs. JunQ, Insoo and Gunwoo."

"Annyeong." I smiled back politely, taking in their appearances I noticed that all of them were extremely beautiful, just like Chaejin. They began talking between the four of them, since I couldn't understand anything I decided to take in my surroundings, the house was quite neat considering it looked like only boys lived here, it looked like a nice place to live.

Then a red-head came bounding down the stairs,

"CHAEJIN!" he exclaimed with a grin, to begin with he didn't even see me but when he did he stopped where he was and stared at me. I heard Chaejin introduce me again.

"That's Seyong." Chaejin pointed to the red-head, who had now sat down and was talking to one of the others, Insoo I think his name was.

-end of flashback-

 

"hmmppphh" I sighed into my pillow, I couldn't get that gorgeous grin out of my head. I knew I shouldn't  have but I had I spent the rest of the time staring at Seyong, he was just mesmerizing, instead of paying attention to Chaejin. I think he may have noticed that I hadn't been listening but I hoped he thought it was down to me being new, but I really didn't want to upset my only friend. I really liked Chaejin, he made me happy.

"Tomorrow I will make things up to Chaejin, I will try my best." I promised myself before drifting of.

 

Seyongs POV

 

As soon as the girl left I began questioning Chaejin, trying my hardest not to make it obvious. All I managed to get was that she was called Jess and had just moved here so couldn't speak much Korean. I guess that had been why she hadn't talked much.

I hoped that maybe Chaejin would bring her back here again, she was quite pretty. 

 


 

So I know this part is short, I just wanted to get Seyong in there
Hoped you like
Subscribe & comment please