Chapter 7

Starting Over

 Jess POV

In the morning I woke up early,  I was going to look good today just for Chaejin. He was such a good boyfriend to me. I did my hair and make up how I used to in England, before I came here and stopped trying to look good. I straightened my hair, pulled it to either side and tied it loosely by my neck. Then I did my make up, putting on some light eye shadow then lining my eyes with black. I looked in my wardrobe, pulled out most of my clothes. Until I finally decided on wearing an long purple over the shoulder tee with a pair of black denim shorts and some knee high grey socks. I spent so long that I ended up being late for school, I ran down stairs, slipped on my converse and ran to school just making it in time for the first lesson. I sat by myself in lessons and at dinner, lonely without Chaejin.

When school finished I ran outside and waited by the gate. Today couldn't have gone fast enough, all I wanted was to see Chaejin.

That's when I saw him walking down the street,

"Oppa!" I ran towards him, his arms open for a hug.

"Hello Jess" he smiled at my reaction. He took my hand and began heading back the way he came.

"The studio is close by." he explained. Now I could understand pretty much everything he said as I'd been studying very hard.

"Okay." I nodded, "Will I get to hear you sing again?" I questioned innocently.

"Yeahh, and Seyong will also be singing this time." he grinned at me, "Seyong-hyung is very good. And maybe he will show you his dancing." He sounded proud of his hyung. I just hoped his hyung was happy today.

We rounded the corner and the studio building stood in front of us, I looked at it in awe. I'd never been in a studio before, I began to get excited.

"Oppa can we go in" I pulled his hand towards the front door. He pulled in front of me and led me to a lift where he pressed a button to the right floor. When the doors opened he led me to one of the doors in the corridors and stopped in front of it. he looked at me and smiled,

"Did I tell you that you look good today?" he asked, I shook my head blushing, "Well you do. But you don't need to try so hard Jess. You look beautiful without all this." he gestured to the hair and make up.

He quickly pressed his lips to mine before opening the studio door, when we entered I was given multiple hugs by his hyungs. Except, once again, Seyong who was still sat down not moving.  I decided to not bother with Seyong since it was obvious he didn't like me anyway. I turned to Chaejin and smiled.

"Ahh can you show what you do here." I pointed to musical stuff I didn't know a thing about. He was just about to nod when,

"Yahh Chaejin-ah where is our food." Insoo hit the back of Chaejins' head, "We asked you to go to the shop!"

"Sorry hyung." Chaejin frowned, "I forget, I will go now." He turned to go.

"Yahh we will come to so you don't forget again." Gunwoo called after him, "Stay here Jess, Seyong will take care of you." he, Jun.Q and Insoo ran after Chaejin shouting what they wanted for him to buy.

I felt the awkard silence set in as soon as the door clicked shut behind them. Trying not to look at Seyong I made my way to what looked liked a table full of buttons. I pressed one of them.

"Yahh don't touch anything you'll break it." My hand was pushed away. I jumped, I hadn't even heard the red head walk towards me. I turned to face him, my back against the table. He stared into me. I stared back, and noticed that his eyes were actually very beautiful, even if a little cold towards me.

Neither of us backed down.

" What do you want Seyong?" I questioned harshly as he moved forwards to place his hands either side of me on the table. Trapping me.

"I don't know" He whispered huskily, bending towards my ear. "You look y today." He nibbled on my ear.

"Seyong what are you doing?" I pushed my hands against his chest, surprised at his behaviour.

"I don't know." he whispered again, pressing his body closer to mine. I could feel myself giving into him, not even Chaejins cute face flashing through my mind made me want to stop Seyong.

He waited for me to protest, but when I didn't he lowered his face to mine and crushed our lips together.

I couldn't stop myself, my hand reached for his hair and I pulled him closer to me. I deepened the kiss, demanding more.