Chapter 9

You're nothing..."Saranghae"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm really busy. Thanks for reading.

 

 

 

 

 

DooJoon opened the white door and smiled when he saw HyunSeung. That guy was reading a thick book maybe encyclopaedia. DooJoon knows HyunSeung is a clever guy but he is just to lazy to acknowledge that.

" Dude," DooJoon stated. HyunSeung looked up. Then, he glared at his friend, making DooJoon sighed. The book immediately been left.

" Why don't you tell me that you have a girlfriend?" HyunSeung folded his arms on his chest. DooJoon could only flashed a sad smile.

" You know?"

" Yeah. I get the news with my own hardwork that you and JaeSoon are couple. Dude! You! Oh my god! Why don't you tell me? This times, I am bullying your girlfriend! You think what am I?" HyunSeung clenched his teeth with anger. DooJoon took a seat on the chair beside the patient bed. He looked down.

" Why do you want to know?" DooJoon asked. HyunSeung smacked his head. The older immediately pout.

" I bullied JaeSoon because she is pretty," HyunSeung laughed whole heartedly. DooJoon gazed at him with a smile.

" Well, I said pretty! But, when I knew you too are couple... I was really mad and I felt like want to punch you. But, you didn't come to school and I was all glaring at JaeSoon. Hahahaha," HyunSeung laughed again. DooJoon didn't know what to say. HyunSeung noticed the silent DooJoon.

" Hey, are you okay? My god. I'm just joking when I said I tried to court JaeSoon! You're so dumb!" HyunSeung slapped DooJoon's arm a bit harsh. DooJoon shook his head.

" HyunSeung, JaeSoon is not my girlfriend anymore. She hates me."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JaeSoon walked down the alley without making any sound. Her lips was not moving upward nor downward. Beside her, Kikwang in the same state. They just strolled around because the girl had requested it. Kikwang without his oversized spectacle, attracting everyone's attention mostly the girls. JaeSoon realised this and laughed softly. Kikwang eyed the older a bit confused.

" Why?"

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter