Chapter 5

You're nothing..."Saranghae"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! Thank you for everyone who read my story. I think but I'm not really sure. This story will end soon ಥ_ಥ so... Hope you enjoy this chapter. Again, thanks! Please feel free to drop some comments. I will appreciate it a lot! 

 

 

 

Kikwang POV

 

" I love you."

" I love you, noona," I said again but silent. I didn't dare to look up instead I just stared down at the grasses. The silent was really suffocating me. I inhaled and exhaled silently but noona didn't even utter any word. My heart started to beat faster and faster and faster. The heavy atmosphere really killing me. What I could only hear was the wind who was cutting through the air and buzzing my ears.

" Kikwang," I heard noona's soft voice calling for my attention. I looked up and noona moved closer to me.

 

Normal POV

 

 

HyunSeung looked at the scene in front of him with a mysterious wave of feeling in his orbs. Then, he smirked. HyunSeung stepped backward and turned his heels.

" Well, well, huh."

 

 

 

 

 

DooJoon woke up by the ringing phone. He blindly search for the device and pressed the green button.

" Yes?" He spoke with his husky voice. He lazyly straightened his body up while waiting for the answer.

" DooJoon, where are you?" Hearing that voice, he let out a heavy and loud sigh.

" Doo, I'm your mom. Don't be like that," his mom warned. DooJoon scoffed and hummed. The woman immediately nagged and asked him again ' where are you' with her diva voice.

" I'm at my apartment. Why?" He answered..finally. His mom laughed..yes still diva in his ears.

" but..wait. You go to school,right?" Mrs Yoon asked, making DooJoon choughed.

" Y-yes. Of course,umma. I w-went to school like usual," DooJoon tried hard to hide his nervousness. His mom clicked her tongue.

" Well, come home right now. I have something for you. And.. Don't forget to bring 'her' favorite roses," and his mom hang up. DooJoon stayed quiet, trying hard to take everything his mom said. Her?

 

 

JaeSoon walked alone to her locker. She opened it slowly and suddenly a white envelope fel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter