Chapter 6

You're nothing..."Saranghae"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi, guys! First of all, I'm sorry *bow*. I'm sorry for everything mostly making you guys wait for too long. I'm really busy with school, friends, family, vacation. And..... I lost one of my family members (T_T) she left and wouldn't come back anymore. I know her as one of my grandma. Hahaha. I don't know how to describe my feeling right now. (╥_╥) it's really hurt.

Thank you for Busquets16 for commenting. I'm sorry. I know my story is not that worth to read but I really appreciate your comments. You really make my day and I feel like want to hug you! Thank you so much. I hope you still do read my fic. Haha.

Thank you for everyone too for willingly subscribed! I hope you guys enjoy reading my fic so far! Thank you~ 

 

 

 

 

 

DooJoon clicked his tongue while looking out from the car's window. He kept on thinking about his mom's words. Roses? Her? What the?

" Can you stop here, ahjushi?" He asked the driver when his eyes caught a flower shop nearby. The driver smiled and stopped in front of the shop.

" Thanks, I will go a few minutes."

 

 

 

 

Mrs Yoon shook her head but smiled to the pretty girl in front of her. The girl returned the smile then bit her bottom lip.

" Ahjuma, are you sure DooJoon will come? It's already late," the girl asked using a soft tone. Mrs Yoon sighed.

" Hyuna, I'm sure he will come. Just wait, okay? Weren't you say that you miss him? Well, I'm sure he miss you too, my dear," hearing Mrs Yoon's words, the girl named Hyuna giggled softly. Mrs Yoon then chuckled.

" I will be grateful if you're my daughter-in-law. Not that poor girl. Hyuna, you're beautiful, kind, polite and rich. Hahh.. It will be nice if you and DooJoon being together," Mrs Yoon sighed. Hyuna smiled.

" I would love too. But.... Ahjuma, I don't think DooJoon like me like I do," the girl said and went to Mrs Yoon's side. She hugged the woman.

" It's okay. I will make sure DooJoon like you... No... Love you,"  The elder woman said and returned the girl's hug. Hyuna then smiled. A smoky smile.

" Everything is over. I win, JaeSoon. I win."

 

 

 

 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter