Chapter 7

You're nothing..."Saranghae"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy! ^^ I'm a bit busy. Subs and comments will be love.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jang HyunSeung, wake up!" JaeSoon cried out while shaking the body on her lap. HyunSeung didn't even make any sign to wake up. The rain poured on the two bodies heavily. JaeSoon couldn't hold herself anymore. The salty water started to flow down her cheeks. HyunSeung stirred slowly. JaeSoon's breath quickened. The guy opened his eyes in half lidded.

" HyunSeung, do you hear me?" She slapped the guy's cheek gently. But, HyunSeung still in his unconscious state. 

" Noona!" She snapped up her head when a voice called for her. There was Kikwang running to them. She bet maybe Kikwang already been home judging from the clothes Kikwang wore. JaeSoon sighed.

" Are you okay?"

" I'm okay.. But.." JaeSoon looked down to the poor guy. Kikwang was silent. He didn't know what to do because suddenly the feeling of hate and desire to take a revenge struck his brain. If he could, he wanted to pull JaeSoon away and left HyunSeung on the street just like that. But, he couldn't do that. He didn't want JaeSoon to misunderstand him.

While they were still debating with their mind. A car stopped by them. Both of them looked up a bit shock. DooJoon who was in the car, hurriedly came out with a rosses still in his hands. He didn't care even the water was pouring heavily on him. The rosses fell to the ground and he stepped on it accidentally.

" HyunSeung!" He shouted and went to the three who was soak up too. Kikwang's face darken. JaeSoon was speechless.

" Kikwang, help me take him to the car," DooJoon asked softly but still sounded stern. Kikwang nodded and help the brunnete immediately. JaeSoon was left on the street just like that. She was too shock with this situation. Her hands were trembling hard.

" Got in the car," DooJoon told Kikwang and left the guy stunned to approach the girl. DooJoon knelt beside JaeSoon and took her hand.

" We will go to the hospital. Kikwang, get in the car!" DooJoon pulled the girl up but got stress when he saw Kikwang didn't even make any sign to move.

" Seoul Hospital, now!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JaeSoon sat on the waiting chair silently with Kikwang across her. DooJoon was standing in front

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter