Chapter 10

You're nothing..."Saranghae"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Am I walking in the wrong path?

 

 

 

Kikwang stared hard on the innocent calendar. He didn't blink. There was a giant mark on 16th October. He made the mark last week and here he was looking at it.

16th- Noona's leaving. P/s: Not your business.

Kikwang bit his bottom lips. He sighed while closing his eyes tightly. He scared right now. JaeSoon. Noona. JaeSoon my noona. JaeSoon my first love. Yong JaeSoon.

" This is not my business."

" But... I... I.. Love her," Kikwang sobbed silently. He wiped the tears from his cheeks.

" Noona.. Why don't you love me?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mrs Yong peeked at her husband. That man was all zooming out. With a sigh, she closed their bedroom door and looked away. Without her realisation, Mr Yong turned his head to the closed door with a sad gaze.

" I never thought the would do this to us. I'm sorry," Mr Yong whispered. He immediately took his clothes out to fold them.

" I never thought your best friend would do this to you, yeabo," Mrs Yong cupped her own mouth when she started to sob. With a sigh, she made her way to her only daughter's bedroom.

 

 

With a sweet smile she could show, Mrs Yong knocked on the white door gently. When a soft 'come in' could be hear, she pushed the door. Revealing her pretty daughter who was tidying up her books. JaeSoon looked up with a grin plastered on her face. Mrs Yong's heart ached silently. Did they had done something wrong till their daughter's life need to be like this.

" Umma?" JaeSoon called softly, waking her mother up from daydreaming. With a laugh, Mrs Yong sat next to her daughter on the floor.

" Need some help?"

" No. It's okay, umma. Thanks," JaeSoon hugged Mrs Yong briefly. Mrs Yong sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter