Chapter 1

You're nothing..."Saranghae"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry, nana unnie.  I think I make you wait too long.  I just want this story to be successful so I ask my best friend first and she said " update, it's good. " So.. here I am! Hope you guys enjoy especially my nana unnie X3.  I know it's just a lame story but please support me!

 

 

* Cube High School*

 

" Where's Doojoon? " asked Hyunseung when he saw his friends, Yoseob and Dongwoon. The maknea just stared at the older, didn't utter any word because too lazy to do so. The baby face boy turned to Hyunseung while rubbing his eyes cutely. 

" Toilet, " he replied and yawned. Dongwoon shook his head. 

" Are you that sleepy? " 

" Me? WHO the hell come to school this early?!!!" Yoseob snarled and yawned again. Dongwoon and Hyunseung laughed. 

" of course nerd!" both of them exclaimed in unison. Yoseob rolled his eyes. 

" We have exam, dude. That's why we are here. Now, Doojoon. What do he do in the toilet? " Hyunseung nagged. Yoseob looked at the older with innocent eyes. 

" Am I need to answer that question? "

" oh my god! "

 

 

Jaesoon walked along the corridor, alone.  Her brown eyes were not looking forward but to the thick book in her hands.  Without her notice, someone was watching her with a delightful eyes.

" Pst! Pst!" Jaesoon stopped on her track when she heard someone was calling for her. She turned around and saw a brunette hair boy.  That boy was grinning stupidly to her. Jaesoon chuckled seeing this.

" Doojoon?  What are you doing there? " the girl tried to tease the boy who was hiding behind the wall. Doojoon blinked his eyes and then shook his head. 

" Okay.... I will go," Jaesoon said and turned her heels to go. She walked forward without looking back. The brunette immediately followed the girl with a big smile tugging on his face.  He fastened his pace. Jaesoon was pretending that she didn't know that boy was following her.

Doojoon playfully tugged on Jaesoon's ponytail and hid his hand behind his back when the girl turned around to look at him.

" what?" Doojoon asked acting dumb. The girl flashed a territory smile. Jaesoon immediately turned around again to go. Doojoon again followed her, didn't even feel exhausted.  She opened her book to continue her reading while the brunette still following her from behind.  Doojoon smirked and tugged on Jaesoon's ponytail again.  Jaesoon stopped walking but didn't turn around this time.  She was really confused with what Doojoon was doing.  Jaesoon sighed when the boy just stayed still. She didn't have any choice so she turned around. 

" Doojoon, do you want to say som-" her words were cut off by Doojoon's lips. Jaesoon widened her eyes in shock.The brunette pressed his lips against Jaesoon's.  He wanted this girl know that he always there for her. He wanted this girl know he won't take back what he did right now.  

Jaesoon closed her eyes so did Doojoon.  This moment, Jaesoon wanted to remember it forever.  Even... DooJoon doesn't love her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter