Chapter 8

You're nothing..."Saranghae"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Happy New Year for everyone. Sometimes, I wonder how I got to be here? What am I doing here?  And I wonder... Is there someone who is feeling like me too? 

 

 

JaeSoon stirred slowly. A glare from the window greeted her eyes, preventing herself to opened her eyes widely. She moved and stretched on the cozy mattress. Her hair already blocking her morning face. JaeSoon snuggled into the white pillow. She really miss this scene. This scene where she could find in DooJoon's bedroom. Her eyes snapped open. JaeSoon immediately yelped and rolled away. She landded hard on the floor.

" Ouch!" That was came out from . And a bit too loud. She looked around. JaeSoon knew this place. This is the Yoon's residence. Suddenly, a chill vibrated in her body. What she was doing here and how she came here on the first place. This place she was sitting or should say this place where she was lying down is the Young Master's bedroom! When she was trying to get up, JaeSoon could hear the footsteps approaching the room. She gasped while hurrying on her feet. But her calculate went wrong. When the door slided open, she had step on the blanket and accidentally pulled it along with her right foot. Her eyes greeted DooJoon handsome face who hurriedly went to her. JaeSoon in all panic state tried to back away, but the blanket suddenly stuck to her foot. She tried to yank it but Lady Luck was not in her behalf. She stumbled backward.

"Woahh!!!" JaeSoon shrieked. DooJoon who saw this fastly made his way. He pulled her by her arm in time. And accidentally, she was in DooJoon's embrace. Her face was right in front DooJoon's chest. Dabump Dabump.  Their heart beat fastly. The  guy chuckled.

" Where are you going, huh?" He asked. JaeSoon looked up.

" Far away...from you...," she answered it but her eyes was wavering violently. DooJoon smiled.

" if you want to go... So what are you doing here,Miss?" DooJoon returned the gaze. Didn't want to lose. JaeSoon looked away, stayed still in that guy's arms.

" I don't know. I should be the one to ask you that. What am I doing here?" JaeSoon pulled the arms away from her petite body. She backed away.

" You got a fever last night. So I brought you he-"

" What for?!!" JaeSoon shouted, cutting DooJoon's word fastly. That guy was staring at her in total of shock. DooJoon tried to approach JaeSoon, but that girl held up her hand silently giving him a warning to back away.

" JaeSoon..." He tried. JaeSoon let out a silent 'no' along with the shook of head.

" Do you want to know why?" A y voice interrupted them. Both of them looked to the bedroom's door. There was Hyuna with a smirk on her face. She approached DooJoon. Her beautiful hand made the way to DooJoon's chest.

" Because he want to tell YOU..that I'm his new girlfriend," Hyuna stated while pointing her finger to JaeSoon's face. DooJoon was left stun. JaeSoon laughed bitterly.

" And what do you think?! Do you think I will cry? HUH?! I will beg DooJoon?! You're wrong! Totally WRONG! I'm not that kind of person. I don't care with whom DooJoon wants to flirt with! I don't care! Because Kim Hyuna! WE ARE NOTHING! Put that in your brain!" JaeSoon shouted with all her might. She never talked back to people. And she never shout at anyone before. Her heart was beating like hell in her ribcage. If she could, she wanted to slap DooJoon. But she couldn't do that. DooJo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter