Chapter 4

You're nothing..."Saranghae"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you for everyone who read my story. Thanks a lot.

 

 

 

DooJoon opened his eyes then closed them again. A heavy sigh escaped his lips. The sigh only contain a pain, a sarrow that burried deep in his heart. He leant back and let his aching body fell on the soft matress. He opened his eyes with difficulty because too lazy and to tired to do so. He knows he miss someone. He needs someone right now to hug him, to embrace him in her warm. To whisper ' it's okay. Everything will be fine'. Someone who will let him to hug her, to kiss her. Someone who will understand him no matter how hard the situation she in.

" Jae, I miss you. Do you miss me?" He whispered and let the tears flowed down freely. DooJoon smiled bitterly. His heart is in pain. But, he always think that he deserves it. He deserves the pain. The lonliness that cutting the atmosphere around him until he started to suffocate in pain. He could only laugh.

DooJoon brought his hand up and let his gaze fall on the shiny thing that perfectly fit on one of his finger. He smiled. A ring as a prove of their never ending love. Never ending love, huh? DooJoon snickered bitterly.

 

" Here," DooJoon jumped in front of JaeSoon while smiling nervously. The girl shook his head.

" What is it, Doo?" JaeSoon asked while folding her arms on her chest. DooJoon took a glance at her beautiful face then looked away. He walked forward to capture the beautiful scenery in front of them on the school rooftop. JaeSoon followed him with a small smile tugging on her lips.

" Jae, do you know that I really love you?" DooJoon asked and looked at the girl next to him. JaeSoon chuckled, making DooJoon whined.

" ok..ok.. Yes, DooJoon. I knew you love me..... Why?" JaeSoon held DooJoon's right a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter