New Oportunity

New Star, New Love

After Mark got dragged around for almost five minutes, passing Dressing rooms, aswell as annoyed PD staff members, watching them run passed them, Jackson lets go of his wrist.

Mark takes a deep breath in relief while rupping over the irritated Skin of his wrist before Lifting his head to observe his surrounding.

Right in front of them a huge dark Plattform, equipted with luxurious furniture , several Tv's aswell as high-tec Equipment . The People seem to enjoy themselves with champagne and whine glasses, chatting in the light of a expensive looking chandelier.

,,Annyeong!" Jackson said waving to a man sitting in the back, with short, blond hair and a sharp face., wearing a white scarf, a grey sweater and Jeans, Maybe in his 40's.

However, what did he have to do with Mark?

"Hey Boss thats Mark, the boy I told you about." Jackson said looking like a kid who is showing of his trophy which he just had won. 

 The red head hesitated for a second. Did he hear correctly? Did he just say 'Boss' Like in Mafia Boss? What has he gotten himself into? Do they want to kidnap him or something to sell his organs at the black market? Or even worse?! Mark didn't want to think about it. The red head can feel his lips dry out and his heart race, but now wasn't the time to be a coward!

"Hello Mark nice to meet you. The man said."

Mark wasn't comfortable at all, he had goosebumbs all over his body.

"Hello, nice to meet you." he replied politely trying to seem as calm as possible.

"Take a seat." he said pointing at the empty seat beside him.

The man stares at Jackson showing the black head to leave which he impressively does without complaining. He sits down and puts his legs side by side, his back is straight and his hands entangled in each other, making it pretty obvious that he was nervous but that didn't bother the read head very much. He just wanted to get through this as quick as possible, alive.

He investigates every single movement of the blond haired man trying to foresee his intentions but the plan was cut of quite quickly.

"Do you want to have an Autograph? Wouldn't have thought that I also have fans in LA, cool!" The man said with a bright smile.

"What? You're famous?!" Mark asks astound.

The man lifts his eyebrow. "So your not a fan?" He asks cautiously. Mark shakes his head. The man tries to smile at him but his disappointment was written all over his face. He couldn't do anything but feel sorry for him. Maybe he should just say, that he was joking and that he's a fan? No, honesty is the best way!  His thoughts were quickly cut of pretty quickly though, as the man asks him for the reason of his nervousness. A few seconds of silence have passed. What should he say? The truth? No, that would just give start an awkward scenario. So, the red head decided to simply ignore him and cover his action by questioning. Mark still didn't know why he was actually here in first place. Luckily the man didn't recognize what Mark was doing and answered his questions. He explains that his name is Park Jin-young and that he´s a singer, songwriter and producer and owns the music label 'JYP ' and that Jackson recommended him.

"So Mark, let's put this straight. What do you want to do? I'm interested and as far as I see it you need money. You know that you can make a lot of money as a pop star don't you? What do you think?"

JYP clears his throat. and claps his hands together.

''I give you one week to decide."