Meeting Mr. Arrogant Part 3

New Star, New Love

Mark looks around questioning the sudden chattering and pushing around of tables. He tabs Arons shoulder.

„What does he want us to do?“ He asks.

„Form paires.“ Aron replied while grabbing the person infront of him, a blond, long haired boy. At first Mark thought it was a girl but due too his low voice and Adam’s apple he recognized. Mark looks around looking for a partner, but all pairs have already been build. Yugeom is already with Bambam and Youngjae with Jackson. Not having the nerve to run around class looking for a partner,(aspecialy when he didn’t even know have the names of the class) he goes to the teacher.

„Uhm teach, I don’t have a partner.“ He asks quietly. Looking at the teacher from this short distance he looked kind of familiar to him. He looks like a singer he heard of, He’s from some boygroup Taec- something …

„You’re the new student right ho-…Teach? Oh please just call me Mr. Ok even Taecyeon would be okey hahaha… Uhm where were we just know …“

Mark rolls his eyes

„The pair up…“ He repeats.

„Oh yeah right, you’ll pair up with … uhm Jaebum you don’t have a partner right?“

Jaebum nods.

„But just for now, when Dahyung is back I’ll pair up with her.“ Jaebum said.

„Good enough, for now, Mark is your partner, we’ll see with whom he’ll pair up when the time comes.“

Mark signs.

Jaebum was the only one with whom he didn’t want to pair up due to preview incidents. But oh well…what could he do? So he packs his stuff together and moves to the seat next to Jaebum. Jaebum looks at Mark, the smiles.

„Hi, I’m Jaebum, call me JB if you want to.“

Mark looks at him questioning.

„Uhm yeah … I know, we already met, I’m Mark.“ He said with raised eyebrow.

„Oh, we did? Sorry I don’t remember.“

„Really?! It was just yesterday.“

„You sure?“ Jaebum looks at Marks face, then jumps up suddenly and claps in his hands.

„Aaaah, Now I remember. Sorry, I kinda had to work all night and have been running errants for the school all morning, so I was a bit spaced out.“

„Oh~ I thought you were just rude *laugh*:“

Jaebum laughs.

„So wanna start?“ Jaebum asks.

„Sure, what to do?“ Jaebum smiles.

„Ever written a song?“ He asks.

„No not at all.“ Mark replies.

„Well, I’ll show you.“

........................................................

They worked ambitiously the whole lesson until the bell rang.

Next up was lunch break. Jaebum asked Mark to join him to wich he agreed. Cause honestly who likes sitting alone? They waited for the others then left afterwards.

Mark and Jaebum On the way to the cafeteria Jackson pretty much stuck on to Mark. But it didn’t really bother him, firstly because of he was used to it from his friends back in LA and most likely because he was a skinship person himself. So he went with the flow and laid one one arm around Jackson’s and the other around Yugeom’s shoulder. To be honest, Friends, that was what he needed at the moment. He seriously missed the warth of a touch and not thinking about anything. It was so hard for him leaving everything behind.

Arrived at the cafeteria Youngjae bought the food and the others taook seat at a round table at the back, next to a snack automate. Jackson stands up and buys himself some chips aswell as some chips and some melon bread. The first few minutes passed by rather quietly, until Youngjae tries to start a conversation.

„So Mark, what bought you to come here?“ He asked.

„I recommended him.“ Jackson said.

Mark nods.

„Oh, and what is your speciality, your talent?“

„He can like…fly, it looks awesome, and he’s really good at rapping.“ Jackson said.

Mark nods.

„And … how do you like it? It’s a bit different from America isn’t it?“

Youngjae glances at Jackson knowing that he wanted to say something again.

„Yeah sure is. Especially the surrounding, it’s all so classy and modern, my school was totally diferent!“ Mark said.

„I’m glad you like it. And did anything special happen? Met someone wierd? *laugh*“

Youngjae said while pointing at Jaebum.

„No, not really except from Jackson.“

Jaebum and Youngjae laugh while Jackson pouts at

„*Laugh* Why? What happened? Tell us everything!“ Jaebum said.

Suddenly the picture of Jackson in the changing room came to his mind, Should he ask him? Or is that too private? Yugeom hits Jaebum then tabs Mark on the shoulder.

„Jackson isn’t that bad if you get to know him, well yeah … he is a bt hyper and all but apart from that he is a completely normal teenage boy?“ Yugeom said.

„Normal? Uhm … just a question … but isn’t he …gay?“

Suddenly Jackson falls off his chair, Yugeom spits out his drink and Youngjae and Jaebum start to laugh hysterically. And Bambam … well, Mark couldn’t really muster his expression, it was a mixture between excitement, happiness, nervousness aswell as sadness. Very confusing.

Jackson rights himself up again.

„From were did you jump to that conclusion? I’m not!“

„You don’t have to lie. I’m not against it or anything. I saw you , yesterday at the changing rooms at JYP department, you kissed another boy.“

„Uuuh~! Jackson, seems like you had fun *laugh*.“ Jaebum provoked.

„Oh shut up, Jaebum! No, Mark you misunderstood, it wasn’t like that!“

„Then how was it then?“ Mark asked slightly pissed.

Jackson signs.

„Well, you see the ´boy´ you saw was actually my girlfriend, Amber. She likes to dress up in tomboy style. I’m not gay, I could never like a guy! Like never it’s … weird. I mean there’s nothing attractive at guys, like nothing!“

So Mark misunderstood, he feels sorry for making up such a fuss but just as he wanted to apologize, Bambam runs out of the cafeteria hysterically.

The others look at Bambam running perplexed, until Mark rushes after him getting what is actually going on after explaining (lying to them ) that he has been sick for a while and had to go to the toilet. Mark runs out off th cafeteria but no sign of Bambam is to be seen.

He was about to give up, when he found him craweld together in the edge of the staircase, crying. Without letting even one noise pass over his lips, he runs over to him, kneels down and hugs him tightly. He feels his shirt getting socked up from the boy‘s tears and tightens his grip.

They decide to skip the rest of the classes and go back to the dorm together. Along the whole way Bambam cried leaning onto Mark. As they arrived they quickly went upstairs, into Bambam’s room. Mark opens the door and puts Bambam gently on his bed. He looks around the room and one thing clearly stood out, the picture of Bambam and Jackson on his nightstand, decorated with rhinestones and stickers of cartoon characters. At that moment Mark pitied him a lot. He again, stares at the picture. Bambam looks so happy and cheerful in the picture, so different to now. This makes the red head want to cry.

„That was at our middle school graduation ceremony, we’ve been friends since elementary.“ Bambam said with a shivering voice.

Mark hugs Bambam again.

„I liked him since then.“ He said before bursting out into tears again.

„It’s okey Bambam, please don’t cry. You’ll get over him.“ Mark said trying to comfort him.

„B-but I like him so m-much, and I thought he l-liked me too, I’m so stupid!“ Bambam said sobing.

„Bambam it’s okey“ Mark said holding him tightly. A few minutes of silence passed by, only Bambam’s sobing is to be heard.

„Mark?“

„Yeah?“

„Uhm.. could you sing for me?“

„Hmm? That was random. But okey I’ll try, but I’m not a good singer though.“

Mark starts.

Hello~ yo gin i chon shi bi nyon i wol, a ju chu un gyo ri ya Where are you~ ol ma na ga ka i wa in ni gu to rok won ha don ku me Yo ji nana a jik no mo ji go to ul go, da shi go ji cho so i ro sol him jo cha ob so~

Mark’s gentle voice made Bambam fall asleep, cuddled against Mark’s chest. He put’s him off himself and gently on a pillow then covers his body with a blanket. Mark was just about to open the door but then goes back and takes the picture from his nightstand. If Bambam wakes up it wouldn’t be the best for him to see a picture of himself with Jackson right after he woke up.

Mark goes into his room. He was so agitate he didn’t even notice the suitcase which was standing at the entrance. 

He starts to get tired, so he lays down on his bed looking towards the entrance. But quickly raises himself up again as he hears a noise. His eyes widen, the bathroom door is opening and a black haired boy with wet hair enters dressed only in a towel.

„WAAAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?“

„NO; WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?!“ The boy shouts.

In rage the boy runs over to Mark then suddenly his towel drops …

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So uhm first off all Markjin will be next chapter. Uhm sorry about the wierd cut in the last two chapters. My computer kind of didn't let me continue writing ... However like always hope you enjoyed ^^ And subscribe and comment. Oh and before I forget it I'll update late next week due to a refugee program I'm doing so I won't have much time the upcoming days, but I'll try to update as quick as possible... ^^

Love Hajima-nim <3