Sleep Talking While Day

New Star, New Love

Junior opens his eyes and slowly starts to investigate his blurred surrrounding. He takes a deep breath. It has been long since he slept that well, without waking up in the middle of the night and find a sea off tears in front of him. Still sleepy he glances over to the other bed.

"Hmm, no one there? ! Maybe I'm late I gotta g-" He says while trying to get up but ... in vain.

"What on earth?!" He pulls away his blanket and suppresses his urge to scream. It's Mark. lyng in his bed with his head on Junior's belly, hugging his waist. Junior snaps his fingers against Mark's forehead. "Hey Mr. Idiot, Wake ing up!" He shouts. Mark wakes up and lifts his head a little.

"Hmm, you're up? Cool, now I can finally leave." He says with a blank face.

He stands up and goes over to his wardrobe to change. He putson a fresh shirt but leaves his pajama pants on and goes to the bathroom ignoring the offensive glares of the other. The red heads sympathy for the boy, he gained due to last night, vanished in the blink of an eye.

"Why does he have to talk? So irritading." He thought.

However, after a few seconds, he comes back to change his pants, with the toothbrush still in his mouth. While changing he could feel feel a pair eyes attached to his back, Junior's to be exact. Mark spits out the toothpaste, the basses his hands on the sink.

"You know... sorry, but~ I don't swing that way. So stop staring at me." He said provocative.

Junior couldn't believe what he just heard. Was that guy really mocking him? "Wait you little Punk! Who was in who's bed, huh? Think before you talk!"

Mark turns around, looks at Junior then starts to laugh. Junior ignores the spiteful laughter and changes into his school uniform.

"So not cute." Mark whispers.

Junior blushes.

"Let's forget it kay?" Junior requests.

Mark signs.

"Okey fine by me, but Imma still use that against you someday."

Mark laughs. then looks at his watch.

"You punk! Why not let it b-"

"We're late hurry up!" Mark interupts.

They quickly finish changing and take their bags. And head to school, without saying a word, knowing if they would, they'll most definitely get into a fight again.

At school, Youngjae and Yugeom run over to greet them. Youngjae gives Junior a back hug and Yugeom puts his arm around Mark's shoulders.

"Heyo~" They say synchronously.

Junior shakes Yugeom off who pretends to cry and rubs his eyes falsely befoe bursting into laughter. Junior shows a pokerface.

"Oh c'mon. Why so gloomy?" Yugeom asks smiling.

"Nothing." Junior says hasticly then storms away. Yugeom stares at Juniors back as he distances himself more and more then looks at Youngjae questioning.They look at each other for a moment then shake their shoulders. It's just as if tthey are having a mute conversation. Youngjae turns around and looks at Mark.

"That was strange, huh?" Youngjae asks. Mark shakes his shoulders.

"However, where did you and Bambam go yesterday? We missed you. Forgot to ask last night." Yugeom asks trying to use agyeo. Mark didn't see that coming.

"Oh, well, we- no I mean Bambam ... he got sicker, so I bought him to the dorm and took care of him." "And how is he? Haven't seen him yet."

"Well, yeah I don't actually know, I kinda went after he fell asleep... but I bet he's better now

"I​ hope" Mark whispers to himself. The bell rings and the boys head into the school, while talking about various things, like the new steven spielburg movie that came out just recently featuring an actress Yugeom liked, as well as video game and skateboarding. The red head is happy, that he found friends, that had the same hobbys as he. It has been a while since he talked so joyfull and free about things. But these feelings flew away rather quickly, as he saw Bambam with undone hair, a dirty shirt aswell as blood-red eyes, probably from crying.

Mark runs over to him and puts his arm on the boys shoulder. He looks into Bambam's eyes, shivering and almost starting to tear up again.

"Oh Bam." He cries softly.

Yugeom joins the two, then shrinks back in shock. He musters Bambam, starting from his eyes downwards.

"Still, sick huh?"

Bambam nods shyly.

*Awkward silence*

Mark looks at Bambam, then Yugeom and scratches the back of his head abashed.

"Well~ Let's get to our next class, Youngjae already left." Yugeom said while clapping his hands.

Said and done they head to their classes. They walk up the stares in silence. Yugeom tries to start a conversation a couple of times but all in vain. A few moments pass by, until Jackson comes, a bull chasing a red scarf, Jumping on Yugeom and Bambam. He gives Mark a short yet intense glare then devotes his attention back to them.He must still be pissed at Mark. Bambam freezes in shock, he didn't expect to see Jackson or even feel his touch again so quickly. This is way to quick. He starts to panic. A shiver goes over his spine. He frees himself from Jackson's grip and shrinks back.

"Don't touch me!" Bambam shouts hysterically and pushes him to the ground. Jackson looks at Bambam perplexed.Did he really just do that? Ok, naturally Bambam gets angry yet he would never shouts, scream or even attack somebody. Also Yugeom and Mark are shocked. Even though Mark only knew the Boy for a short time he knew that this attitude didn't fit the Boy in the least. But the red head isn't dumb so he could put one and one together, that his behaviour is due to yesterdays incidents.

Mark jumps up and steps between the two and Looks at Bambam.

"Bambam, it's really thoughtful of you not wanting to infect Jackson but don't you think that is a bit overdone?"

Jackson lightens up imediatly because thankfully as Mark hoped he believed his excuse. Mark takes a deep breath relieved. The bell rings again and Jackson heads towards next class, biology followed by a depressed Bambam with his head hung down. Mark watches the scene for a Moment, then follows them aswell. He Looks back at Yugeom who stands there staring at Mark with a raised eyebrow. Mark pauses for a Moment. Did he see through him?

He takes a deep breath, then turns back around and goes to the classroom. He goes over to his seat next to which Jackson sits with his legs on the table, playing games on his phone. Jackson raises his head, Looks at Mark with a cold face, then Looks back at his phone. Probably to piss the red head off but to be honest he couldn't care less at the Moment.

Mark sits down and puts his bag on the Floor next to himself. He pulls out his headphones and listens to Music while looking around the classroom. Behind him and Jackson sit Yugeom and Youngjae, and in front Jaebum next to a Girl with Long, straight, black hair, wearing a white dress. And even though he could only see her back, he knew that she definitly is a beautiful girl. Mark continues looking around. At the table next to his are Junior and Bambam. Junior also hears music. he turns to the side facing Mark. They look at each other for a while, mustering each others faces, starting at the hairline down to their to their chins and back up to their eyes. Mark has the Feeling to almost lose himself into those deep Brown eyes. As they gain awarnesse of the scene they quickly turn around in the opposite direction to each other. Juniors face turns red. What was that just now ? Did the red head just hallucinate or did Junior really blush? Flustered, Mark Looks straight at the board, avoiding to look at Junior. The teacher enters the classroom an the lesson starts. Midways, Mark started to hear Music again. It was just to frustrating not getting even one Thing, maybe because of language difficulties. The red head gets a Little scared of the upcoming midterm exams.

Next lesson is english.

Thank god! The first class in wich he is certain to understand everything. Logically, he's american after all. Said and done he packs his his stuff and goes to the classroom, where he meats a familiar face, Aron. Mark takes a seat next to him and Chats for a while before the teacher enters the room, Mr. Woo, although he's asian he's from america, like Mark. He's from San Francisco and one of the older,rare Non-star teachers. In the class are many new faces, he only new Aron and Jackson. But it's understandable it's his first week at this School after all, even if it feels like he's been there already since ages ago. Mark likes this class . Well obviously, it's the english Special- class, so everyone could speak english fluently, making it way easier to communicate, especially with the teacher whom Mark liked very much. He's a man who Looks at everything in a bright light, laughing, with a smile on his face. After class Mark goes to his desk for a Chat. They talked about various Kinds of Things like life in america, why he came here and about his sun, Kevin. He talked about him loving and detailed, reminding Mark of his own father. Wistfully he thinks about him, his smile and how he always gently padded his head whenever he was down and would care for him if he was sick. Mr. Woo took him out of his daze saying that he had to go. He says bye to him then Looks at his phone.

! He totally forgot about the time, he's late for next class, P.E which is filed as one of the subjects of the Idol class section. They say that subject is responsable for remaining their Idols slim apperance. So in short, hard Training so we don't get fat.

Mark signs.

After wandering around in School for some time, he finally found the P.E hall. Where he meets to his surprise the students waiting in front of the gate.

"Where the hell were you!" he shouts in a motherlike tune.

"Sorry, mom, I had to discuss something with a teacher."

"SORRY?! And cut that mom, I'm not in the mood for jokes! Because of you the teacher didn't want to open the door , I Quote: Only when all are here, I will open the door, you Need to learn Disziplin so always be on time."

"That's stupid." Mark said annoyed.

"That may be true but we waited a hell Long time because of you!"

Mark was really pissed at the Moment but came to the conclusion that it is best just to apologize. Said and done they call the teacher, Ajusshi Park. He opens the door and tells us to hurry up .After a few minutes a few classmates came over to him telling him to never do such Thing again. Ist's not like they said it in a mad tune or anything. But why were they making such a huge fuss about it?

And one Person must have been especially mad he could feel somebodys eyes on him the whole time while he was changing. Finished, they got out to the hall.

The first half of the lesson was hell. Ten minutes Jogging, five minutes rope jumping followed by hundret push ups and twenty sit-ups and that without even a break. Mark got through this pretty well, at least in comparison to some others. He was leading most of the stations. He was at front by the track and finished first at the push ups, followed by Junior. To be honest Mark wouldn't have thought that the black head is that fit. But seriously, while jumping rope you couldn't even see Junior's rope, like a lightning in the sky. Also at the tracking session, he was just behind the red head. Mark goes over to Jinyoung.

"good Job man, you're really fit!" Mark says proud.

"Are you mocking me?" Junior asks unsure.

"No! ...Not at all, I really mean it!"

"Really? Well uhm thanks!" Junior says happyly.

To be honest, Mark thought that Junior looked really cute at that Moment. Well atleast as cute as an annoying teenage brat could be. "Hey, uhm ...Mark, I-"Junior started saying but then got interrupted by the teacher, probably announcing a new torture for them to do.

Mark signs then faces the teacher.

"Kids, get your asses back up! C'mon, pair up! Partner warm-up session! HURRY!"

Mark Looks around. With who should he pair up? But all are already paired up. Well, almost everyone ...

The red head raises his eyebrow irritaded. Why is Junior walking towards him? Well, not Walking more like running. What does he want from him?The red head turns around quickly then feels someone's Hand on his shoulder. It's warmth almost makes him burn. Mark turns around seeing Junior stand behind him as expected.

Junior Looks in his eyes.

"Hey idot-"

Mark rolls his eyes. What a good start for a conversation*.

He signs and his mouth Corners drop, but his mouth soon opens up surprised as Junior continues his sentence.

"Uhm ... no I'm sorry I men if you don't mind wanna Partner up? I'd like to do the warm up with you..."

The red head didn't see that coming, that out of Jinyoungs mouth? It's almost cute.

Mark nods.

"okey then lets go." Junior says enthousiastically .

He grabs Mark's wrist and pulls him along to the right edge of the Gym, to some mats. Jackson and Youngjae were right next to them, they weren't actually doing Warm-ups . Well, Jackson wasn't he he's just jumping around on the mats, like a five year old with sugar shock next to Youngjae doing some leg warm up. Jackson Comes over to tme and asks what they are doing while tring to Sound cute showing off his Long eyelashes. The 'cute attitude' really wasn't his Thing, but it is somehow funny so it's not that embarrissing.

"*laugh* I'm stretching my thighs. Maybe I'll be able to do a split someday in future, or maybe not." Junior said.

 Jackson jumps up like a kitten infront of which you put a bowl of milk.

"Do you mean this?" Jackson says before jumping into a perfect split.

Junior jumps up and walks around the black head.

„How are you doing this? Daebak! Can you show me how to do it?“ Junior said excited.

Jacksons smiles brightly. „Well,~ that’s not easy, you have to have discipline and do exercises daily … wait I’ll show you.“

Jackson winks over to Youngjae and goes over to him ready to show them some stretching exercises. Junior observes every movement carefully.

Does he really want to learn the split so badly? Mark thought.

Jinyoung sits down in front of Mark and pads on the matt, trying to get his attention. No, don’t tell me he wants to do the exercises with me ? Mark thought annoyed and sadly he was right.

Knowing that if he would complain, he’d just get shouted at, he agrees.

So he opens up his legs and puts his feet agains Junior’s and holds onto his wrists. He wouldn’t have thought that it is that painful. It looked so easy when Jackson and Youngjae did it. After a short time Mark got really exhausted, his arms start to hurt and his legs feel numb. Suddenly, Junior pulls stronger and Mark falls overr, right on top of him, only a few inches away from him his face. Mark tries to get up, out of this awkwardd position but freezes as he realizes what was just infront of his knee…

„Junior, I’m sorry I didn’t me-„

Suddenly he rights himself back up again and pushes Mark away.

„IDIOT! GET THE HELL OFF ME! WASN’T YESTERDAY ENOUGH FOR YOU?! FREAKING ERT!“ He shouts before he storms out of the gym hysterically.

What exactly was his problem?. Didn’t Mark just apologize? Sure, it was awkward but it wasn’t his fault. Mark runs after him. 'Cuz he knows that, if he doesn’t get everything smooth again, he won’t be able to sleep a second tonight. Outside, he catches him and holds onto his wrist .

„I said I’m sorry, I really am, don’t be mad!“ Mark said desperatly.

„Aaah~ don’t sweat it. I’m not mad okey, I kinda overreacted there.“

Mark smiles at him.

„Hey, wanna skip the rest of P.E? Today is especially exhausting:“ Jinyoung asks.

The red head smirks at the boy .

„Sure.“

----------------------------------------------------

So here's the new update hope you enjoy. And special thanks to my subscribers aswell as Tfiqah and MINOUMINOU thank you for the surporting comments^^ And as always comment and subscribe! See you next time! Teehee^^