Who are you?

New Star, New Love

So hi there. I updated a bit sooner than mentioned. Because I know just how annoying it could be waiting for an update especially when there's such a kliff hanger like in my last chapter.^^ Soo ... I kind of wrote this chapter at the side while studing so hope you enjoy^^ Please subscribe! <3 Yey Markjin Teehee^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WAAH!"

"WAAAAAAH!"

"OMFG cover your ing body!"

"Okay, okay cool down! What do you think I'm doing?!"

" my eyes duh~!"

"Oh shut up!"

He covers his body with a towel, goes over to his suitcase and puts out some pants to wear. Finished, he devotes himself back to Mark, not being able to comprehend what's actually happening. He was just showring peacfully and then suddenly, there is another boy in his room. That would shock anybody right? 

"Who are you the boy?" The boy asked annoyed.

The boy clucks his tongue and looks into Marks eyes.

"I'm Jinyoung Park, aka Junior, owner of this room since 3 years and currently looking at an insane idiot!" The boy said with a cold face.

"Tsk, Jinyoung Park you don't honestly want to tell me your nam is Ji- you're Junior? So... you're my roomate."

"Roomate? You wish! Wait I'll go to the dorm supervisor."

Mark follows him to the room next door.

Junior knocks on the door.

W​ait isn't that Yugeom's and Youngjae's room? M​ark thought.

A sleepy Yugeom opens the door.

"What is it? Why are you making such a nois- ...oh I see ..."

"Yugeomie, tell this guy over there that the room is mine, you're the supervisor here so tell him!"

"What is all this noise about?" Youngjae appeared and raps his arms around Yugeom's waist.

"Oh hey Junior." Youngjae said astouned.

"uhm... sorry to disapoint you but it's your room as well as Mark's, he's new. Yugeom said subdued.

"That's not fair." Junior said while stamping with his feet.

"Oh c'mon dude you sound like a spoiled brat, I also would love not to share my room but what can I do? So stop acting so childish!" Mark shouts annoyed.

"Tsk, okay but just for today, I won't put up with it forever."

Mark signs.

"huh...Good enough."

"Glad you cleared it up." Youngjae said.

Youngjae observes Junior for a few seconds, which he soon notices.

"WHAT!?" Jinyoung asks annoyed.

"Nice body!"

Youngjae winks at him.

Junior blushes. He could slap himself for forgetting to put on a shirt.

Embarrassed he runs back in his room, ignoring Mark's joyful laughter.

Mark goes back to his room as well and shuts the door behind him.

"You are a bit moody arent ya? *laugh" Mark asks Junior.

"Oh shut up! However I#m going to sleep. Don't you dare wake me up!"

Mark rolls his eyes.

He heads towards the bathroom to get ready for bed. He washes his face, then starts brushing his teeth, then goes out to change into his pajamas and spits out the toothpaste in the kitchen sink.

"What are you doing? Why not spit it out in the bathroom?"

"It's just an ish I have."

"Tsk, whatever." Junior said and turns around facing the wall.

Mark ignores the hatred in his voice and goes to sleep. Well, at least that was the plan. But he just couldn't fall asleep ...Dammit! He thought he got over it. What is the difference between yesterday? The red head just can't make make up his mind. Mark turns around in his bed a couple of times, but no use, so he kept staring at Jinyoungs back.

After a few minutes Junior turned around facing Mark. The red head observes the boys sleeping face.

"Well, at least wenn your sleeping you seem pretty kind."

Mark raises an eyebrow. What is he doing while he's sleeping? What the . He's chewing on his pajama sleeve. And while he does that, he bites off fibers from the fabric and starts to cough.

At first, the red head ignores it but after he continues coughing, he starts to pity the boy. Silently he goes over to his oomate's bed and pulls his sleeves up. But just as he wanted to go back, junior pulls himself into a tight hug.

At first he thought that he wanted to bully him or something but he was really sound asleep.

Mark pausess for a moment.

Juniors face is only a few inches away from his. Seeing him up close, he had to admit that he indeed is really pretty, he has a sharp jawline long eyelashes and his skin is clear and soft, just like a girls. Mark laughs a little by imaginíng how Jinyoung would react if he told him that in his face. Mark places his handss around juniors head and trys to pull himself up but all in vain, it only got even more tight.

The red head tries more desperatly but same result. Mark looks at Junior for a few seconds but  looks away quickly again. But ... wait a second is he ...crying?

Mark gulps. What on earth happened to this boy that he cries in his sleep?

Mark whips his tears away and gently runs through his hair. What he did next is something he couldn't explain himself why he did it. But he continues running through is hair while wispering.

"Junior, I'm here, all is okay, all is fine. I'm here don't cry."

Mark doesn't know why but he it's just when he sees people crying it kills him...

The red head pauses for a minute. He stopped! He stopped crying, unbelievable! Mark looks at him for a few minutes, then tries to free himself again. And it seems to work, he lifts himself up and wants to go back to his bed. But something stops him. It's Junior he holds onto his shirt tightly in his sleep, whle mumbling something.

"Don't go! Please don't go! No!" He cries. Again, tears run over his cheeks.

Mark kneels next to his bed and puts his am under Junior's head so that he leans onto Mark's chest.

"Smells good." Junior mumbles.

Mark tries his hardest to surpress his laughter, he's so defininetly going to use that against him afterwards. But his smile soon drops as Junior continues sleep talking.

"Don't leave me please, I'm sorry!"

Juniors tears start to flow more intense, so that it starts to soak his shirt.

Mark holds him tighter.

"I won't, I swear." Mark said but to be honest he doesn't know why. Maybe to comfort him because he couldn't bear the sight of the crying boy anymore.

Junior stops crying.

A few seconds of silence pass by.

The black head pulls Mark further to himself, so that Mark is now on the bed and starts hugging him tight again. This position is somewhat comfortable for Mark, it remembers him of his childhood, when his mother wasn't depressed yet due to poverty. His mom always mocked him for being up too late and in the end Mark stayed up and fell asleep somewhere on the ground or elsewere and his mom always carried him to his bed regardless of his heathy weight. She always laid with him for and hour or so, to make sure he slept comfortable, she always laid with him in the exact same position, hugging him around his chest while her hands go through his hair and her head on his shoulder.

After a while Mark got sleepier and his eyelids slowly start to become heavier.

The very last thing he hears before dozing off, is Junior gently crying.

"Don't leave me. Not again ..."

-------------------------------------------------------

Have fun ^^ Update is next week ^^