Meeting Mr. Arrogant Part 2

New Star, New Love

As Mark wakes up and looks at the watch, a surprised expression is to be seen on his face. It's the first time he fell asleep so early and one question comes up immediately. How come, that such torment he had been through, suddenly stops? He just couldn't make up his mind ...

However, Mark is simply glad to have a somewhat good start in the day, his first school day to be exact. He definitely hasn't got any nerves for it right now. But what could he do? So, he changes into the school uniform. It was a little bit to cocky for the red heads taste, but again, what could he do? And takes his bag and heads to school. As he passed the hallway he meets Bambam.

,,Heyo! How are you doing, Mark? " Bambam said in a high pitch.

,, I'm good, and you? You said you didn't feel very well?" Mark asked

,,Well, yeah that, I uhm … come with me!" Bambam grabs Mark's wrist and pulls him along to a bench, outside behind the school dorm. Mark is perplexed.

,,Ahm … Mark, did you see what happened in the changing room?"

,, Yeah, sure did, was quite shocking huh?"

„So you understand me? And well, one of them Jackson, is my best friend since like forever, and I was just to shocked… so I kinda ran away there … uhm sorry." Mark knew it wasn't the whole truth but for the moment he just put up with it. ,,Its okay Bambam."

Mark laughs to cool down the atmosphere.

,,Oh, I'm glad, … uhm … Wanna walk together?" Bambam asked grinning. On the way to school, Mark got to know Bambam a little better, for example that he's thai. That explained a lot, like his appearance and his bad Korean, not that Mark's is any better but still … However, they laughed a lot and Mark, slowly started to change his opinion about Bambam… Arrived at school, they parted. And Mark heads to his first period, homeroom.

Mark enters the classroom and the first person he sees is a beautiful woman, maybe a little older than he. And the teacher?! … Well, she obviously sits at the teachers desk, and is older but Mark can't believe that this beauty can be a teacher. But well, this isn't a normal school either … Aside from that something else is buzzing around in his head. This woman looks … She looks just like a member of a Korean Idol group he new, no she is it! She's Wonder girl's Yubin!

Mark stares at her for quite a long time, which she soon recognizes and a small smile is to be seen in the corner of . Mark snaps out of it and speaks to her.

,,Uhm.. Madam no, Miss- .. Kim… uhm I'm your new student, Mark." Mark could slap himself for talking so cowardly.

,,Oh Mark, I already heard about you from Mr. Park come to the front please." Miss Kim claps in her hands and immediately gets the classes attention.

,,Good morning, my class." ,, Good morning misses Kim." The class replied in a monotone voice.

,,So we have a new student in our class, I hope you'll all welcome him."

Suddenly the whole class quiets down, even the ''cool kids'' in the background, who have been talking the whole time are paying attention.

,,This is Mark, he's from America, from LA to be specific and will be attending the Idol section. Uhm… Mark do you want to say something to your new classmates?"

,, Uhm sure why not … Oh well, as you have heard I'm from America so, sorry if I'm not that fluent in korean, I'm still learning."

Mark laughs and pats the back of his head, trying to cover his embarrassment. A s soon as Mark stopped talking, he could he a lot of whisper and mumbling, mostly some Girls giggling and talking to their friends. Mark is irritated. Did he say something wrong? But Mark decides to just ignore them .

,, Take a seat, theres an empty seat at the back."

Mark looked to where the woman pointed and Mark could see a familiar face. The seat was directly in front of Yugeom and another brown haired boy. Most likely ,Youngae. Mark happily went over and put his stuff on his desk and nods over to Yugeom as a greeting before devoting his attention to the lesson. Which wasn't that easy, with the girls staring at him the whole time. What did he do to deserve that? But the girls suddenly stopped talking as someone opened the door and entered. It was Jackson. ,,JACKSON WHY ARE YOU LATE AGAIN?!" Miss Kim shouted ,, Uhm, yeah … sorry teach…" Miss Kim rolls her eyes.

,,Just take a seat somewhere and stay silent for the rest of the period."

Jackson obeys, comes towards Mark and glances at him but then turns his attention other to yugeom.

,,What happened? Why late again?" Yugeom asked

,,Well, I practiced piano all night and kinda fell asleep before turning my alarm clock on, and Miss Kim is way to lazy to report absents so …" Jackson said with a cheesy smile.

,,That's so like you, Jackson hahaha." Yugeom said. Jackson, Youngjae and Yugeom start to giggle and even Mark had to grin a little. Jackson sits down next to Mark and turns his head slightly and looks at him.

,,WHAT?!" Mark asked annoyed ,,Nothing, I just wanted to make sure, that you don't mind me sitting next to you."

,,Oh, uhm sorry … no, don't worry I don't really care who sits next to me either way so."

Mark again tries listening to what the teacher says but gives up as the girls again started giggling and starts hearing music other his headphones. The lesson has ended and Mark starts packing his stuff, until Yugeom pulls of his headphones.

,,Next period is musical education, thats what all trainees from the Idol section have together, wanna go together?"

,,So you're also in the Idol section?" Mark asked happily

,,Yup, same as Jacks, Youngjae and some other friends."

,,Cool." Mark replied and follows the boys upstairs down the hallway to a separate area, through a glass door into another hallway. But it wasn't just some hallway, the establishment was amazing, futuristic furniture and graffiti along the walls in a red, black, yellow color combination, letting the area seem youthful but elegant. Reminding Mark of an skateboard arrangement. Mark goes into the room at the left following Jackson. The room was just as fantastic as the hallway, nothing compared to the boring classroom he was just in. The room is hexagonal and has a window on the ceiling, with mathematic formulas written on it. The room had a bunch of windows from which you had a great view over the whole city, and on the windowsill sat Bambam hearing music half asleep. Mark wanted to great him but the others forestalled him and went over to him. And Mark follows unobtrusively. Yugeom puts his hands on Mark's shoulders

,,Bam, this is Mark he-"

,,We already know each other." Bam interrupted

,,Ah kay, but you don't really seem that friendly, did something happen perhaps?"

Bam looks Mark in the eyes, then glances at the floor before slowly raising his head again and looking at Jackson, he musters every inch of Jackson's face. Starting at his eyes wandering down to his nose and stopping at his lips. Mark steps on Bambam's foot trying to get his attention.

,,No, not really just didn't have a lot of time to talk to each other yet. Right Bambam?" Mark replied

,,What- … ahm yeah right." Bambam again, stares at the floor. ,,You seem tired, we should wake you up, shouldn't we?" Jackson said laughing. He puts his arm around Bambam's neck, pulls him down and rubs his head hardly, making Bambam laugh. Jackson loosens his gripp and runs away laughing.

"Hajima! You won't get away that easily, hahaha!"

Bambam follows Jackson and in the end it developed into a catching game. Youngjae though seems unfazed from the sight and took seat at the back of the room, sunken deep into thoughts, while gently tapping his finger on the deske to the rythm of the song he's Hearing. Well, at least for the time being. Until Jackson jumps other his desk and lets his bottle fall down so that it Spills. And Youngjae, slowly awakens out of his daze as he felt a cold liquid substance gradually socking up his Shirt and flowing down his chest. Youngjae raises his head in shock and investigates his surrounding. He clenches his Hands into fists.

"JACKSON~ WHAT THE HELL?! ...YOU LITTLE-"

"Waah. I'm sorry didn't mean to ... don't kill me hahaha." Youngjae jumps up and grabs Jacksons arms and crosses them over his back.

"You have the right to remain silent. Everything can and will be used in court against you, you have the rig-..."

"Oh ~ c'mon ~ *byung* " Jackson said, twinkling with his eyelashes.

Youngjae signs, glances to the right, then rubs his head.

"...But bring me something to ing Change! Okay?"

Jackson nods and siletly goes over to his bag and passes Youngjae a new Shirt. . ... Mark glances other to Bambam and observes him from head to bottom. And you don't have to be a genius to know that the bo is depressed. He turned his head downwards, is staring at the ground and well ... if you were looking for a smiling person, he would be the wrong person to start with. But before Mark could go over to him, the bell rang and Bambam takes a seat next to Youngjae.

Mark takes seat pretty much in the midddle of the class. Away from the others allthough Yugeom offered him a seat. However after a few minutes of bored staring at the board, he takes out his headphones and sums along to his favorite song, Wake me up. Someone tabs him on his shoulder. He puts down his headphones and looks around witnessing a brown haired boy next to him.

‘‘Isn’t that Chris brown’s ‚‘Wake me up‘? It’s my favorite song, It’s the best!“ The boy said enthusiastically.

„Yeah sure is! Mine too.“ Mark said happyly

„Uhmm … do you perhaps know Tyga?“ The boy asks.

 Mark fakes a laugh, takes his phone out of his pocket and shows the boy his playlist. From ‚Like me‘ to ‚love Game‘ he has all his songs.

„Wow cool man!“ The boy cheers.

„But isn’t it hard to understand the lyrics?“ Mark asks curious.

The boy laughs.

„Not at all. I’m from the states too *laugh*!“ The boy relied in english. The boy laughs. Suddenly, Jackson comes over to them and puts his arm over the boys‘ shoulders.

„I can speek english too.“

 „Congratiulations“ Mark said bored and turnes his attention back to the boy.

Jackson puts his arms off their shoulders, turns around and walks pissed and in a cheesy manner back to his seat. After a few seconds you could hear Jackson mumbling angryly.

„Congratulations??? What … CONGRATULATION?“

Jackson bangs his head on his desk pissed. Mark and the boy can’t hold themselves due to laughter.

„Did you see his face *laugh*? Priceless!“ Mark said holding his stomach.

„Well, he seems funny“ The boy said.

„Yeah, but also unbelievevably annoying. *laugh*.“

„Yeah, seems like it *laugh* I’m Aron by the way.“

„Mark, nice to meet you.“

„Me too. Uhm… just a question … have you heard about the rumors about your room ma-„

„C’mon class, take a seat, class has already started, Jesus, Jackson! What are you doing again? Sit down properly, will you?! The teacher interupted.

„Mr OK, Junior’s absent today.“ A girl in the back said. He nicks, takes a booklet out of his bag and notes it down. „Only Jinyoung?“ The teacher asked.

*Silence*

„Nobody? Okey, lets ge-„ Jaebum stands up quickly and bows. „Dahyung is absent too“ Whisper and mumbling is to be heard. A few moments of silence pass by.

„C’Mon, What are you waiting for?!“ Mr. Ok said while clapping.

----------------------------------------------

(^,,,^) Sorry technical difficulties - Continue next chapter ...