New School?

New Star, New Love

It always was a pain waking up for the red head, since childhood he could never fall asleep before 2am, hardening his daily life, additionally to the bitter realization of his last day in America. Leaving his friends, his Father and his mom behind… Only the thought makes him want to cry. After staring at the floor for a few seconds, Mark stands up and heads downstairs to the bathroom. He stops at his fathers room and stares at the door.

,,Good bye, Dad". He whispers.

Heartbroken he goes down the stairs and runs into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. He goes over to the sink, bases his hands on it and stares into it. He wouldn't have thought that it would be so hard. The red head looks into the mirror. He strengthens his grip, as he saw a tear searching it's way down his cheek. What's going on? I decided it on my own. So why am I acting like this? Mark slaps himself trying to calm himself down .

He washes his face and brushes his teeth. With the toothbrush still in his mouth he goes back upstairs and dresses up, trying to ignore the sight of his empty room. Back downstairs, he spits the toothpaste out in the kitchen sink. This was a little ish he had but it never really bothered anyone. So he didn't make an arrant to change it. After putting his toothbrush aside he went to the fridge and took out the orange juice. Looking at the bottle the red head had to remember how his mom always scolded him for drinking out of the bottle, instead of just taking a cup. Mark smiled but still with a sense of bitterness in it. He finishes his breakfast and heads outside taking his suitcase along, ready to go to the nearby airport. ,,Seoul… huh, well then good bye LA." he said a little wistfully, as he glanced back at his beloved home. In Seoul Mark stretches himself jet lagged from the flight. And exits the Transit Area. At the Exit a man in a suit holding a board caught the teenagers eye. 'Mr. Tuan'. It was the driver.

,,Anyeonghaseyo." Mark said bowing. ,,Marke Tuwan?" The man asked. The red head nodded trying to suppress his laughter. The driver makes a gesture showing that the teenager should follow him. Mark obeys and follows the man to a black car at the entrance of the airport and gets on. The car starts driving and Mark looks out of the window watching the buildings pass by.

,, Where are we actually driving to?" Mark said in broken korean, knowing that the man most definitely won't understand him if he would speak english.

"To the JYP department. You have a meeting with Mr. Park."

Yeah, Park Jin-young, the man who persuaded him to leave his family to become a pop star in Korea. Mark is getting nervous, he left his friends behind telling them only one day before departure. The picture of Scott, his best friend since childhood, crying and begging him to stay and his parents not knowing anything. Will he even be able to fulfill their expectations?

The red head is really unsure… ,,We are there! " The driver said exited. Mark looks out the window, at the huge skyscraper in front of him, an overwhelming feeling. But the excitement was quickly covered up by the bitter feeling of unfamiliarity and nervousness. Mark steps out of the car and the man again shows the teenager that he should follow him. As they entered the building Mark again, was overwhelmed by the atmosphere that surrounds the company. He can't believe that the weird guy he met that day, created this company, it seems so classy and expensive, so different from its creator. With excitement Mark continues observing every detail, the combination of the antique chandelier with the black tiled floor and the modern furniture or the reflection of the sunlight on the floor letting the huge entrance hall sparkle. Mark was sunken deep in his thoughts he didn't even realize JYP coming towards him. He wore a black suit with a red tie, he looked completely differed as when they last met. Mark thought that he might have underestimated him. ,,Hello Mark, thank you for coming, follow me." Mark follows him along the hallway to an elevator up to the 10th floor down another hallway to an office, 'Director Park'.

,,Take a seat, Mark'' He said

,,Anyeonghaseyo" Mark greeted politely

,,You may already know, what will come to you, but I'll explain it just to play it safe. Debut classes start at 9:30 am.                   And your room in the school dorm is set up".

"What!? Dorms? classes? You didn't say anything about school!

 " Did you think becoming a poster is easy and you don't need any training?" JYP said in an disparaging tone.

" But, what's with my mom, my family?! I don't have money!" 

Mark almost chockes. Actually the main reason why he came wasn't to become a star, or famous nore curiousity. It was his parents. Ever since they married they had to live in poverty due to company dificulties. But now he has the chance to change something. They have been living like this for over 20 years, this can't go on like this!  .

"Cool down! Ever heard of allowance?"  The man said in a load voice.

Mark stays silent for a few seconds looking at the floor. JYP lifts his eyebrow but then decides to ignore the reaction of the teenager and orders his files. ,,Here are some formula and papers for you to sign. And some information.

" He puts them in front of Mark and he signs them without really reading it probably. (Also was a bad habit of his.)

,,Thank you for your cooperation." JYP said without really looking at the boy in front of him.

''Oh! before I forget it…" A knocking sound is to be heard.

,,Aah, perfect timing." Someone opens the door. And an unbelievably extremely cute boy enters, he had black hair with a violet strain at front, a small face and a petit body. Mark stares at the boy for a while, surpressing the desire to hug him because of his cuteness.

"This is Bambam, he's one of your classmates and he'll show you around in the company and school".                                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So a few Things 'bout myself XD soo ... I write These beforehand in the Train 'cause I don't have much time due to studying and doing homework (I'm still a student, also pretty young ... and not english but I hope you didn't notice it that much teehe ^^) So .. uhm I kinda start off with pasting the stuff in and continue writing on it. So sorry if there are some tecnical dificulties ( Meaning my Computer is a stupid douchebag :S) Also a reason why they are so short ... but I'll try to update daily ^^