Meeting Mr. Arrogant Part 1

New Star, New Love

"Hi, I'm Bambam, nice to meet ya!" The boy said with an angelic smile.

"Mark, Nice to meet you too."

"Come with me." He said while laughing.

Bambam grabs Marks wrist and pulls him along.

Bambam shows him around in the company, he tells him for example, where the toilets and the sound studio is. They head upstairs to the dance section. There are 4 mirrored dance rooms and on hall for battles, etc. in which they took a short break. Bambam excuses himself, because he needed to go to the toilet and Mark went looking for one of the changing rooms. After he got lost two or three times, he finally found one of the rooms and the red head curiously opens the door.

Mark let's his bag fall, he's like paralyzed.

In the changing room he saw Jackson, kissing a boy?!

He has blond, short hair and wore a t-shirt, cap and shorts. The red head couldn't really see their faces, but he was certain that the person he saw was Jackson, he would always remember his face. Marks mind told him to get going. But he didn't move as much as he wanted to, the sight was just too thrilling. Mark came bag to his senses as he hears Bambam's voice as he comes towards him.

"Mark I've been looking for you everywhere, I bought us some drinks and I thou-..." Bambam interrupts himself, shocked from the sight. He stands in the entrance watching the scene in front of him.

He drops the drinks and runs off hasticly.

"WAIT! Bambam where are you go-?!

What happend just now? Mark again, is completly shocked. He closes the door of the changing room in which the couple continued without being disturbed. The red head would bet his house for that they didn't even recognize that somebody was there.

However, Mark went back to the dance room to get his suitcase, knowing that it would be useless to follow the boy. He takes a sheet of paper, with information, out of his bag and looks up the school address.

Outside, Mark calls himself a taxi.

Arrived at school, the red head overhears a conversation of two girls. And Mark just can't hold in his laughter.

"I made myself a poster of him it's hanging right in the middle of my room.Jinyoung Park is sooooo y!"

"I got a good shot of him at dance practice, I took it secretly. Look at it. Ain't I lucky?"

Mark falls on the floor in laughter holding his stomach. How can somebody find that old cheeser y?! Did they have drugged cornflakes this morning or what?! The red head ignores the spiteful glares of the girls and enters the school gate. After asking were to go he searches his way to the secretariat.

"There you go, your schedule." The woman says politly reaching the sheet of paper. Mark looks at it, then raises his head again.

"Thank you ...uhm, Madame just a question where exactly are the school dorms?" Mark asks politely.

"Oh well ..." The women looks around. "Aaaah Jaebum come here for a second!" The women puts her hands on Mark's shoulders.                                                                                                                            

"This is Mark, he's new,could you show him where the dorms are, that would be nice." 

The situaion reminded him on how he met Bambam. However if he doesn't run away there is no problem is there? Although, the red head thought something about him is strange ... 

"Hi, I'm Mark, nice to meet you."

"Ok." The boy replied bored.

Wait, did he just ignore Mark? He rolls his eyes. Has he ever met someone so arrogant?" Are there even normal people in Korea?

However, although that guys he couldput upwith it ...somehow.

Jaebum didn't say anything the wole way. Did the boy hate him? Or was just a less talkative person tha he is? After they visited almost every inch of the school becuase Jaebum had to run errands and get his stuff, they finally reached the school dorm. It's actually quite nice (in comparison to how he imagined) There's a huge sport field behind the dorm for club activities and workout, a private park a veranda on which some students set up a pool and shops and cafés in the neighborhood to hangout on sundays.

As they arrived at the entrance Jaebum went saying he had to do something. Leaving him alne with searching for his room #102. And thanks to the building construction it seems almost hopeless. But luckily he found someone who'll most definitly help him ...

"BAMBAM! You unreliable Jerk! Because of you I- ... AISH forget it!" Mark shouted at the boy athe the end of the corridor.

"Oh. Mark ...uhm I'm sooo sorry but I- I didn't feel well ... had to go to the toilet."

Mark knew he was lying but for know he'll let it slide. Anyways, Bambam shows Mark the way to his room. Funnily Bambam's only two rooms apart. Bambam says goodbye and goes down the corridor. Mark could here him say something but couldn't quite catch up what. And due to the previous incidents, he thought that he most likely just babbeld something to himself. And even if it would have been directed to Mark, if it would have been important he would have said face to face, right?

However, The red head doesn't want to waste time dealing with all this and goes into his room. It was quite stylish and classy for a dorm room and big. It has its own bathroom with shower, bathing tub and all extra supplies you need, a sitting louge with a white, leather, designer sofa covered up with a leo printed blanket and pillows in american design, a piano aswell as two designer armchairs.

N​ot bad, really not bad...

 Mark opens the Window letting the room fillwith fresh air. Sounds are to be heard, or more likely voices. They were cheering for someone, well not just someone, Jackson to be exact.
Another person Mark doesn't understand. He saw the black head earlier in the changing rooms but well, to say it simple they didn't really talk that much back then ...
 
Mark shakes his head, shoudn't he first of all make sure that what he saw was right? Maybe ask one of his friends they'll know right?
However, one thing is for sure he's quite good in sports, he goaled in one after another surrounded by llots of girls cheering and screaming for him. Mark crosses his arms in each other.
 
"What's so good about him anyway, the girls must have some kind of brain disfunction." The red head said jealously.

"Well maybe you're right. Or they simply just find him cool. But to be honest I prefer your thesis hahahah" A boy said entering Marks room.

"Who the hell are you?" Mark asked astouned.

"Well, you seem polite*." The boy said sarcastically and raises an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah ... uhm sorry."

  The boy starts to smile. "Better. And to answer your question, I'm Yugeom, your neighbor ... it seems, hahaha. Nice to meet you."

"Mark ... uhm my names Mark, nice to meet you too." Mark laughs.

I'm relieved to find under the people I met so far at least one person somewhat sane."

Yugeom laughs.

"Aaah so I bet you witnesses from Junior already, understandabl, but if you get to know him properly, you'll eventually like him"

Mark looks at Junior questioning.

"Who's Junior?"  Mark asked astouned.

  "You haven't met him yet, your roomate?" Yugeom asked.

"What, a roommate?!"

Out of all things? Mark had wished not to become a roomate so despiretly. When he already had problems living together with his parents because of his habits. How should he be able to live with a stranger?!

  "Well good luck then." The boy said while, rubbing the back of his head, trying to overcome the awkwardness.

"Where is he? didn't see any luggage around." Mark checks the room to make sure, but no bags or suitcases to be seen.

  "I guess he's visiting his relatives right now. I think he'll be back quite soon. Maybe tomorrow afternoon?"

"And ... how's he like?" Mark asked curiously.

"Quite okey, I guess. I don't know him that well. You can ask the others they know him better."

Yugeom actually new him quite well, they have been very close friends, but at some point, Junior had changed, got harder to get to and they just kind of distanced themselves from one another. But he didn't wanted to worry him so what against a little white lie?

After they chatted for quite a while about various things like Yugeoms frendship with his bff Youngjae before separating to get ready to sleep.

 Already changed he goes other to his bag and takes out his alarm clock and places it on top of his nightstand. Tomorrow is my first day of school huh?   Hope I'll be able to sleep well this time. With that he went to sleep hearing a soft and calming tune of a piano coming from a nearby room.   

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH I'm soooo sorry I kinda lost myself while writing this ... didn't intend on writing it so long :((( And again SOOORRRYYY it will take a little bit for the actual Markjin/ Marknior, cause I wanted to focus on the Jackbam side pairing a bit before giving myself to Markjin ...

 And just so you know if you were looking for a one shot like story this is the wrong fanfic I'll definitly have it a bit longer than average. AAAND feel free to comment and subcribe ;) As I said this is my first fanfic ever so I would love some feedback<3