New Stage

New Star, New Love

Mark signs in relieve, while taking a seat. He wouldn't have thought that it'll be that exhausting . He thanks god for the break and takes a sip of water out of a cup nearby himself. But his peaceful resttime would be soon interupted, as he meets eyes with the performer on stage looking at him  as if he were a display item. They keep eye-contact for a while letting the red head notice the handsome features of the boy, he's asian like Mark and has straight, black hair and big eyes which to be honest make quite a contrast to the sharp features of the boy. His clothes resemble the hiphop style of early 2000 with his lose shirt and the baggy pants,making Mark chuckle because of it's cheesieness.

You down there, pretty waiter,red hair. Come up and show what you got!" The black haired boy shouted into the audience, pointing at Mark.

 Mark looks around hastily hoping that he wasn't meant until he faces back to the blackhead confused. "M-Me?" He asked causious.

The boy laughed ,,who else do you think I mean?" . ,,C'mon or I´ll come down to you. Or are you afraid of messing up? Hmm... sad such a weak boy! " he provoked him.

Mark balds his hands into fists in anger and stares in the boys eyes boldly  ,, Tsk, as if!" he says while walking up the stairs to the stage. The teenager lifts his eyebrow and looks at the boy confidently.Don't misunderstand, Mark defenitly isn't the arrogant type of person but always free to show his capabilities. Ever since he was young he was very thin and light which surely wasn't always a blessing but when it comes to Jumping aswell as running he is a master. After time passed he started to play around in the gym while listening to hiphop music  and started doing difficult jumps and improved a lot. Now, things like backflips and airspinnes are the basic of his repertoire. So it was no wonder that he astouned the audience with an excellent performance, aswell as the performer who slaps himself in disbelieve. the boy goes over to the read head and pads his shoulder.

"DAEBAK! Where did ya learn that from?" A small smirk is to be seen on the boys face.

"Ready for a round 2?" Mark looks at the boy confused while he passes a mike to him. He stands there, perplexed, looking at the audience with eyes full of anticipation, as the DJ puts on a beat. He stares at the mike, body stiff. Dude, get a hold of yourself! Cool down, you got it. He says to ​himself. He tightens the grip on his mike and starts to rap in rythem to the beat. He forgets his surrounding, thinking it's only him alone rapping freestyle about his life, like he often did in his room while listening to some hiphop instrumental. He got really into it aspecialy when the black head joined him leaving an amaced audience chearing and clapping.

-After the performance-  

                                                                                     ************

Mark's making the last preperations before going home and collects dishes to bring to the kitchen, wenn somebody taps him on the shoulder.  The boy from stage, showing off a huge smile. "You've got some guts. Awesome performance ,Mark. I'm Jackson by the way."  

"Uhmm ... yeah nice to meet you? But from where do ya know my name?"

Jackson starts laughing loudly and points at Marks chest with his name attached to his shirt. Mark blushes in embarrassment. Jackson comes dangerously near to Mark's face, then breaks out in a "brat-like" smile.

"Thought I stalked you or something?"

"Well... not exactly ..." Mark said abashed

"Well even if. Who could blame me? You ARE quite pretty I have to admit." The black head said. 

W​hat the- what's wrong with him? Oh okey he's just jocking ..T​he red head mubbels,

"Hahahaha good one, I almost believed you!" The red head said regaining his composure.

"I wasn't jocking though."

Marks jaw drops and eyes widen. His mind is totally blurred with thoughts.

Is he joking again? ​Is he gay or something? A ert? Oh please god no!

Mark was so caught up in his thoughts he didn't even recognize that Jackson was abducting him. Mark is shocken from the current situation but  he had to snap out of it soon. 

"Where are we going?" He asked.   

"I'm bringing you to someone:"      

"Uhmm ... and to who?" Mark asked suspicous.                                                                                                                    

"you'll see." Jackson said in a childlike tune.

Mark is completely upset.

..Yey​... super*  Some ert whom I don't know, takes me to someplace I don't know, when I actually could already be home chilling my life. Thank you god for this awesome day!* Mark said to himself sarcasticly.

" I can hear you, ya know? AND I'm not a ert!!!" Jackson says, faking a smile.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sry It's kinda a crappy chapter, just wanted to write the first Chapter regardless of which time we have T.T  Don't worry it'll become better ... I'll update very soon^^  :)