Milk (JiHope: J-Hope's POV)

BTS Short Stories Collection

Author's note: For some reason, I have always wanted to write 'Milk' in the point of view J-Hope.

BGM: F(x)- Milk

J'hope's POV:

    In the midst of extreme summer heat, I heaved a sigh and wiped off the sweat on my forehead with the back of my hand. Standing still in the middle of the city known as Seoul, I held my hand slightly above my eyes in an effort to block out the sunlight.

    It was an unusually hot day, and nothing could ease my uncomfort. Big, fat drops of sweat never fail to roll down my skin-- no matter how many time I had wiped it away. I gulped down the mineral water in hand and threw away the empty bottle afterwards. This is definitely not the best day: too warm, too moist. My sweat drenched clothes were constantly sticking to my body.

    "I should go back to the dorm." I mumbled to myself and walked towards my new destination. 

    As I walked under the hot sun, I felt like my head was spinning; The heat is really affecting me. I continued walking without stopping, somehow in the corner of my eyes: I saw him.

    Jeon Jungkook; the boy who is currently dating Jimin. Somehow, the atmosphere around him was a little strange. I didn't think too much about it, so I watch him disappear from my sight. 

 

    I turned the door knob and pushed open the door eagerly, then kicked off my shoes. Jimin must have reached home, since his shoes were around though they were left messily at the entrance. I wonder what had happened, since he always make sure his things are placed tidily. 

   "Jimin ah~" I  called out; is he in his room? Being a messy person as I already am, I left my bag on the couch and went on rambling about how annoying the weather was. I dislike summer, they make me sweat unnecesarily. I walked into the kitchen and started to talk again, "Yah, have you eaten? Or do you want to have lunch-" I stopped my sentence midway.

    He wasn't in his room, since he was sitting on the counter top of the kitchen. His face was all flushed: it was probably because of the extreme summer heat, sweat was rolling down his skin. There is something weird about him today: he was drinking a carton of milk. 

    He looked at me with indifference. I asked with concern, "Are you okay?"

    Jimin smiled and turned his head to face me, "What makes you say that?" He took a sip of milk as he waited for my response.

    I hurriedly walked towards him as I said, "Well, you looked unusually pale. Plus," I lifted my hand and took away the carton of milk from his cold, clammy hands. "You have always hated milk."

    Jimin chuckled and rubbed his right palm against his nape, he remained silent. I watched the big, fat drops of sweat roll down from his forehead. He looked outof focus.

    "What happened?" I asked as I placed the cartonof milk onto the counter.

    Silence.

    "This is just a wild guess, but is it a break-up?" I whipered as I scrunched my hair, should I have asked this?

    Jimin chuckled, which sent shivers down my spine. "Jungkook left me." He said quietly, I watch the tears form at the corner of his eyes. His face were wet with tears. I reached out my hand and wiped away the tears that were trailing down his face. However the tears didn't stop; it hurts to see him like this, as he is someone who always smile. It's as if his mask were starting to break down. 

    "Sorry for bringing this up, I will leave you alone." I said and took half a step backwards. I should leave him to calm down on his own.

    I was stopped when Jimin grabbed the hem of my shirt, I jerked a little in surprise and turned around, "What's the matter, Jimin?"

    He looked up and smiled at me sweetly, "Comfort me."

    I was incredibly surprised when he said that, I looked at him in disbelief and frowned, "W-What? Do you even know what you're even talking about?" I chided.

    "I know." He whispered and pulled me closer to him. making my heart skip a beat, "Hurt me, abuse me, and use me. Just do whatever you want."

    In a fit of rage and confusion, I gripped onto Jimin's wrist, "You are not in the right state of mind, you'll regret this." I hissed.

    In that instant, I saw Jimin frowned. Before I could react, he used his free hand to grab onto my jaw and forced his lips against mine. I tried pulling away from him, but his grip on my jaw tightened. He tried pushing into his tongue into my mouth, but I broke free from his grip. I wiped the drool away with the back of my hand. I could only look at him  in confusion, I can feel my face heating up even to the tip of my ears.

    "Y-you... Stay here and cool down a little." I  slightly raised my volume and attempted to walk away. 

    "... Don't go." Jimin whimpered. 

    I stop right at my tracks and stood rooted to the ground. 

    "Stay with me..." Jimin cried out, His voice broke a little when the words came out of his mouth. I turned around and saw Jimin burying his head into his palms.

    Should I? Should I take this opportunity and surrender myself to pleasure? It was probably because of the extreme summer heat, I couldn't keep my composure. My head was spinning and nothing felt real; I can't comprehend what was happening before my eyes. Should I take this risk? Should I let him shoulder this heavy and painful feelings of mine?

    I walked towards him and grab onto his wrist tightly. I panted, "I'm going to regret this." I can feel my lust for him bubbling out from the deepest corner of my heart, I am definitely going to regret this, aren't I? I leaned in closer and spoke in a hushed tone, "Can I?"

    The corner of his mouth lifted ever so slightly, and his eyes were similar to that of a deep, unfathomable void. "Go ahead."

    As if I was released from the chains, and pushed his smaller body as compared to mine onto the counter top. I smashed my lips against his. To be honest, I was incredibly sorry for being so rough towards Jimin. 

   I should have been gentler to him. 

    I was sure that I must have been too rough, since the carton of milk fell onto the kitchen floor with a loud thud. I could only mutter "sorry" throughout the whole event. 

  

*

 

     I took a roll of paper towels from the kitchen drawer, and cleaned him as gently and as thoroughly as I could. Maybe it was an effort to make up for all the wrong things that I had done to Jimin. Maybe it was to appease my wavering heart. For that I do not know. My mind kept wandering; Jimin's moans, the way he writhed under my body, the way his skin felt against mine, the way he held onto me with all his might when he comes... I shook away all my tainted thoughts and hastily cleaned myself after helping Jimin, I hurriedly put on my clothes and took the clothes on the ground which belonged to Jimin, and placed it onto his body.  

    As I approach Jimin, I stared right into his eyes. 

    I am sorry for using you to satisfy my immoral desires. I can't say that out loud, can I? It will be alright, I will stay by your side as a friend. I reached out my hand and attempted to pat his head, but pulled back before I could come into any form of physical contact with him.

    "Hoseok-hyung." Jimin called out in a raspy voice. 

    "Yeah?" I responded.

    "Can you get me a glass of milk?" 

    I smiled bitterly and replied, "Of course."