Tasty (Yoonmin)

BTS Short Stories Collection

A/N: I really don't know what to name this chapter. I am such an impure being for writing this. By the way, hola i finally typed the story out lmao.


Yoongi’s POV:

 

    “Eh… You are actually peeling the skin off the apple?” the younger said in amusement as he looked at me in surprise.

  

    I rolled my eyes and scowled at the younger boy, “I am not as lazy as you think I am, I do know how to do things.” I continued to peel the apple. Afterwards, I cut the ripe apple into slices and placed them onto a white, ceramic plate.

 

    “Well, you sure feel like the type of person who will just eat the apple without peeling the skin off.” Jimin chuckled. “Anyways, give me a slice.” His eyes glistened as he looked at me.

 

    “There are plenty of apples in the fridge. Just take one out and peel off the skin, it wasn’t that hard you know.” I replied as I took the plate of apple slices and put in on the dining table.

 

    “Jeez, even though I’m the one who always make you meals throughout the day.” The brunette pouted and frowned at me; he was trying to make me feel guilty about what I have said.

  

    It did worked on me.

 

    I took a deep sigh and ruffled my blonde hair roughly, “Fine, you can eat some.”

 

    “Man, you are the best! Yoongi-hyung~” Jimin beamed in joy as his hand hurriedly took a slice of apple from my plate. “Even though you don’t really do house chores and stuff, you are unexpectedly good at cutting apples.”

 

    He bit down onto the slice of apple, and the juice flowed out then trailed down his pink, plump lips. He hurriedly the juice before it could flow down his chin. He was complimenting on how sweet and juicy the apple, but nothing really went into my head. I was solely focused on his soft and beautiful lips.

 

    “So .” I mumbled; I couldn’t understand how a person can be so adorable yet seductive at the same time.

 

    “What?” Jimin questioned. I was glad that he couldn’t hear what I had just said, since he would get angry and not interact with me for a brief while.

 

    I took a slice of apple and began to munch down on it while I watched the younger boy eat. The way he eats just makes the food looked even more appetizing than it already is. He is just the type of person who shows everything on his face, but I guess that’s what makes him lovable.

 

    “What are you staring at?” Jimin spoke, the back of his hand wiping away the juice that was about to drip onto his chin.

    “Nothing.” I replied.

 

*

 

    I am a rather observant man if I say so myself. I tend to notice a person’s emotions and personality a lot more than my peers are able to. I guess I am just a little too sensitive.

 

    I opened the door to the apartment in which I shared with Jimin, and walked into the flat. I kicked off my shoes at the entrance and walked towards where Jimin was. It was an incredibly frustrating day for me even though it was Friday; my colleagues were really getting on my nerves.

 

    “Oh! Yoongi-hyung~ How’s your day-“ I cut off the younger’s words by kissing him on the lips forcefully. I pushed my tongue in and explored his wet cavern; his uneven breathing felt warm and moist on my skin. After a few moments, he pushed me away from him and tried to regain his composure. “That is very sudden.” He whined. His puffy cheeks were tainted with a rosy flush, just like his ears too.

 

    “Aren’t you too y.” I mumbled, but it was loud enough for Jimin to hear. The younger’s cheeks turned even redder as he sat on the couch.

 

    Maybe I can work away my frustrations now.

 

    I leaned in closer to his ears and whispered, “Won’t you pleasure me, Jimin? I’m having a bad day at work.”

 

    The younger jumped a little, he was about to reject me but he held back. He just nodded hesitantly and looked at me shyly. “I… I’m just giving you a , no more than that!” He raised his voice a little.

 

    I nodded and sank into the comfortable couch, then threw my bag aside.

 

    Jimin knelt down in front of me and ped my pants slowly; I could see the hesitation on his face.

 

    “Are you doing it or not?” I asked impatiently.

 

    Jimin gulped and continued to my pants, he pulled down my boxers and took my limp member gently onto his hands. His face was growing redder with every second passing by.

 

    Then, he took my limp into his mouth. The inside of his mouth felt wet and warm. Using his soft tongue, he the tip of my and kissed it occasionally. He then the underside, eventually coating my half-hard member with his saliva. Jimin caressed my and gently on my balls. Even though I was the one who made him do such an indecent thing, it felt like he was doing it on his own accord. He continued to my fully hard member slowly and gently; it wasn’t enough for me to come.

 

    ‘Too slow.” I grumbled. I held onto his head firmly and forced him down to the base of my member. I could see tears forming at the corner of his eyes: it must be too sudden for him. The way he “gobbled” down my just make it look as if it was the most delicious thing in the world. As bad as it may sound, I was too concerned about my own pleasure. I moved his head up and down my member at a fast pace as he gripped onto my arms tightly. The sticky and warm feeling at my lower abdomen area grew more intense after a while. I am close.

 

    “I’m coming.” I warned Jimin, I took away my hands on Jimin’s head but he still continued to me. Pleasure and relief took over me as I came. I squeezed my eyes shut for the moment as I tried to regain my composure.

 

    I opened my eyes once again and checked to see if the younger male was all right. “Sorry, I was too rough-“ the words stopped when I saw Jimin. His eyes were half-shut and his mouth was partially open. My was dripping down from the side of his lips. With that child-like and pure face of his, he gulped down all my (to my surprise) and grinned weakly, “I am glad that you’re feeling better, hyung.”

 

   My heart skipped a beat.

 

    That sticky and hot feeling reappeared at my lower abdomen area once again.

 

    “Sorry.” I mumbled.

 

    “Huh?” he tilt his head and looked at me in confusion as he wiped away the sinful liquid with the back of his hand.

 

    “It wasn’t enough.” I said and pushed the younger boy onto the floor.