Little Reality

My Un-Perfect One
Winglin is BACK?! went nuts since I wasn't ablt to update my story and read other fanfics. So sad. Or it WAS sad. Anyways update!!
---------------------


"OH.MY.GOD. You just have NO idea how Yunho hyung is going to kill me! Gosh. Love yourself for once, would you? Geez..." He whined with his arms waving in the air indicating how crazy I was as we were approaching to our dorms.

"...Why is EunMi such a to let you out by yourself?! Yea, sure. If she's by herself, I can careless but YOU! Urrgh, GOD, GOD, GOD!" He placed his palms on the sides of his head like he was going insane.

"Aish, oppa! Could you stop saying GOD for once? It's bothering me." I said annoyed and walked past him to go to my dorm.

"Oh yea, forgot I shouldn't be saying it in front of you. Anyways, you owe me ice cream!" He hollered to me.

"McDonalds' ice cream is not going to make me any poor, just so you know." I called back and continued walking to my room. I sighed and paced slowly.

I ran my hands through my hair and closed my eyes while walking. Flashbacks of the dream came into my head which felt like a nightmare but it wasn't at all.

"It's all a dream." I whispered to myself after a deep sigh.

"What dream?" A familiar voice asked which made me open my eyes.

"Yunho?" I said surprised.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"That's what I wanted to ask you when I heard you open your door. What were you doing out so early when there were barely any light outside?" He asked too.

"Obviously just jogging, now answer MY question." I demanded as I tried to open my door.

"No specific reason." He replied and I rolled my eyes.

"Right, whatever. I'll see you later." I faked a smile and closed the door before he could say anything else.

"Loser." I mumbled.

I roamed my eyes around the big room but only found EunMi still deep in her sleep. Another night of clubbing, I bet.

Later...

"Oh gosh, life sure is SO boring, man." EunMi said as she sat beside me rubbing her eyes after her third nap in class.

"I guess so." I answered without listening much to what she just said.

"Hey, you know. I found you another pretty boy." She whispered to me.

"What? Another pretty boy again? Are you serious? The last pretty boy couldn't take his eyes off of his stupid mirror for 1 second. It drove me nuts!" I hissed back.

"Come on, he's great. Believe me." She said with confident.

"That's what you said the last time too." I defend as I tried to concentrate to what the teacher was saying.

"I know but he's gonna be the last one, promise." She pleaded.

I sighed and waited for a few seconds before I decided.

"Alright, he's the last and I mean it." I made myself clear.

"No regrets?" She asked.

"Nope." I replied after a sigh.

"I thought so." She said then got herself ready for her fourth nap.

This girl right next to me who is also my classmate, roommate and also someone who I truly care for even when she pushes me to do things I don't want to. We've known each other starting from first year in college. EunMi is actually older than me by a year and we're in the same year of college. She flunked sophomore in high school and never told me why or even mention it when it seem like I knew her whole life already. I will never ask her why unless she's willing to tell me. Her past is hers. Whatever happened, only she will know. I guess life is boring without secrets and pasts.

---

"No, mom. Can you stop talking about how much you want Yunho to be MY husband?" I complained while emphasizing 'MY'.

"Honey, he is such a great man. What more do you want in him? He's tall enough to be a giant." My mom exaggerated.

"I know, mom but...Love isn't what I'm looking for now." I responded.

"It'll come along soon, dear." My mom assured me.

"I know. I know. Well, I'll talk to you another time, mom. Bye now." I ended.

"Hey! The date is tomorrow at Starbucks, you know which one! Anyways... he's going to be there at 7!" EunMi reminded me from her bed.

"Why Starbucks?" I asked when I went over to my bed.

"I don't know, I was a bit too drunk to even remember why I end up setting the date at Starbucks." She shrugged as she was still laying on her bed.

"Since when were you ever sober when you go clubbing." I .

"True. True. But..." She sat up.

"But it's part of making life interesting. Along with...you know... some OTHER things but yea, we don't have to say it out loud unless you do." She said.

"Like...?" I sarcastically asked as I lay myself down.

"What?! Like ! Smoking! Drinking! Ah~~!! *laughs*" She said excitedly after I threw a cushion at her.

"Never mind, Ms. Fortune Teller." I joked and join in the laughing then she laid down too.

"But I believe all those things do make life interesting one way or another, right?" She said in a calm voice.

"I guess so." I replied then a small smile formed on my face.

'Little Reality.' I thought as I closed my eyes.
----
COMMENT!