Just Friends

My Un-Perfect One
"No, this one isn't good." EunMi went through her clothes since she said my clothes cover 'too much' skin, so what am I suppose to do? Go to this date, I must be crazy which I know I'm not. As she search, I laid down on my bed waiting for her.

"This one is a no no." She pulled out a dress as she shook her head.

"Mmm, I remember I put it here...somewhere." She said as she continued to search.

"EunMi, it's almost time." I alerted her.

"Aww it's alright to be late, just let him wait. It won't kill him." She blabbered carelessly.

"GOT IT!" She yanked out a dress with excitement and I sat up.
[DRESS: http://fashion4us.com/wholesale-fashion-detail.action?id=42341]

"EunMi~ah, this is a formal date at Starbucks, not at the club." I reminded her.

"Oh yea, I forgot." She lightly smacked her forehead then persisted.

"Damn it, where is that dress?!" She angrily mumbled. I tapped my feet as I waited for her which took one hour already.

"Got it!" She pulled it out with a smile.
[DRESS: http://www.theempresscloset.com/catalog/images/2009425181940786.jpg]

"Wow, finally found something that can cover my ." I .

"Hey, this is my lucky dress. I wore it when I met the guy who I lasted with for almost a month." She defended.

"And...?" I said as she gave me the dress.

"Well that was one of the best thing that ever happened to me but we only last for one month. I wish he was different that time." Her voice sounded so depressing when she said it. I looked at her with a slight smile while she kept thinking to herself.

"Hyun Na... I hope this pretty boy is meant for you. Love is stupid but once you get into the type of love I got myself in, you'll never forget it even if you say you will." She granted me with these words.

"EunMi, thanks but... we'll see about this one." I said and went to change.

Here is another secret she haven't told me yet. I've heard about her other boyfriends but they all sounded... weird, I guess. They sounded like a typical guy who wants and that's it. Poor EunMi, she seem to have been through a lot but I guess she's happy now.

....

"Alright, I'll let you know how everything when I get back home." I told her as I stood outside.

"Of course, YOU will. EVERYTHING, okay?" She said excited.

"Only if I remember how boring it was." I sarcastically said.

"Whatever, go on." She said then waved back to me.

I waved back and fixed myself a bit. The Starbucks wasn't so far and I come here often for their Caramel Java Ship Blended Coffee, it's FANTASTIC! I made a order and waited for my so-called date. 30 minutes past and I was still waiting, maybe another 30 minutes will pass too but I'm not quite sure. I sighed and slowly finish my drink. I looked around and there were lesser people each time I look. I finally gave up and walked home. I went back to thinking about what EunMi told me. Sometimes she makes me so curious to know what she have been through also love too. It sounds so interesting and... different, I guess. Life is so full of mysteries but there's no clues or hints to figure them out. I was about half way home when I saw two men drinking beer and talking loudly on the sidewalk. I gulped and was debating if I should walk the other way or not. I was so scared I couldn't think straight at all.

"Eh, look. Here's something for tonight." I heard one of them said and I bit my lip as I held on to my purse.

"Hey pretty lady." They approached me.

I faked smile and continued to make my way down the sidewalk. In a quick move, one of them got hold of my arm which made me spin around. They smirked and surrounded me like hungry predators.

"C-can I help you?" I asked dumbly.

"Mmm, you're quite a fancy lady." ONe of them said after a evil laugh.

The other one tried to caress my cheek but I moved away.

"Aww and she's shy too. Come on, be a good girl." They continued and I knew I wasn't able to do much but scream while praying for my own safety.

"Don't touch me!" I screamed and whacked one of them with my bag which left a scratch on his forehead.

"Ah~~. Aissh..." The man looked at the blood on his hand.

"Oh you little ." He grunted his teeth and grabbed my arms so tight they were starting to get bruised.

The other man came behind me and started to play with my dress as he tried to strip me out of my clothes.

"No, don't!" I screamed as tears ran down my cheeks.

Suddenly, the man in front of me loosen his grip with his eyes widen then started to run away. I slowly open my eyes and turned around to see the man behind me now laying on the floor with a knife stabbed in his arm. He screamed in pain and I looked up. Another man, of course, was standing there firmly and looked like nothing happened. I was still trying to control my breathing but as I watched my mysterious savior walked closer to me, it got me scared again. He continued to walked until his face was inches again from me. Not only was it me who was breathing uncontrollable but my savior was too. After a blink, he collapsed in my arms.

"M-mister...Mister..." I shook him and there were so much blood on him, it was getting on me too.

"Oh my... what am I going to do?" I panicked but he grabbed my hand.

"Hyun Na... stay here with me...don't ever leave me, okay? Hyun Na..." He mumbled then his voice slowly faded away.

"Hyun Na!" I heard someone said and I opened my eyes with a small gasp.

I lifted up my head and looked around me. The two lousy men were still there but Yunho was walking towards me with his hands in his pockets.

'Thank God, I was just thinking too much .' I thought to myself and felt more relaxed.

[A/N: She was thinking, the scene wasn't true!]

"What are you doing out this late again?" He asked and I was trying to focus again.

"Uh... I was suppose to go on a date but... he didn't show up." I answered and Yunho nodded like he understood the situation.

"Walking back now?" He asked as we walked side by side.

"Do I look like I have any other place to go now?" I said and he shrugged.

"Gee, why being so sassy?" He teased me.

"No, I'm not." I defended.

"Yes, you are Ms. Sassy." He said in a girly voice.

"Well you're a wannabe girl!" I said then walked away.

"Ey, Ms. Sassy, get back here!" He called to me but I ignored him.

I wasn't mad at him and I probably would never be. He makes me laugh every time we're together. I guess I see why my mom wants me to marry him so much but...maybe he's too perfect for me. He was the high school kingka and even now, girls are still crazy about him. We've been friends for such a long time, I don't think we'll ever be more than that.

"Ah-Choo." Yunho sneezed.

"God Bless You." I said.

"Ah-Choo." He sneezed once again.

"God Bless You." I repeated.

"Ah-Choo." He sneezed for the last time.

"God Bless You." I said too.

"Stop missing me so much, will you?" He said as he rubbed his nose and walked away.

"Ey, what is that suppose to mean?" I asked as followed up.

"Have you ever heard that if someone sneezes three times in a roll, someone is thinking OR missing them?" He asked.

"I must be crazy to be thinking or even missing you." I said with a small smile and he smiled too.

"Of course, you're crazy about me, Ms. Sassy." He said and pinched my cheek.

"Aiish." I rubbed my cheek.

"Come on, it's getting late." He said. As we walked home, he started to tell me jokes which made me giggle and laugh. Finally, a soft smile spread on my face as I thought of something. 'Jung Yunho, you make my day everyday. I love you for being my friend.'

----

COMMENT!
I feel like this is just like a typical fanfic but oh well. Enjoy!