Sunday

My Un-Perfect One
I think I write TOO much. Do you guys think so?? Well just read and enjoy :)

----------

**Hyun Na's POV**

"Umma~~, do he really have to come?" I whined.

"I want to see him and I don't think it's that bad, right?" My mom trying to convince me.

"But umma~~...He's just a friend an---" I continued.

"And?" She cut me off then I gave up with a sigh.

"Fine, fine, fine. If you insist... *sigh* I'll see you later." I ended the call and threw myself on my bed.
I smushed my face deep into my pillow and whimpered.

"Aiisshh...." I sat up quickly then rushed to Yunho's dorm.

I hate this so much. I hate when my umma always do this to me. Yunho, Yunho, Yunho! It's always Yunho! HELLO, UMMA! I'M NOT IN LOVE WITH YUNHO! I DON'T EVEN LIKE HIM ONE TEENY TINY A BIT, well... I do admit he's handsome but...uggh. This . Whatever, I'm have no feelings for him and he don't have any for me so I'm safe. Yea, I'm safe.

**Yunho's POV**

I was laying on my bed, shirtless and only wearing a boxer while thinking what I want to do today. [A/N: Just imagine him topless, I believe you can, right? ^-^ ] It's a Sunday and surprisingly, I had nothing to do today. Junsu was getting ready to go play basketball but was making so much noises as he try to find his shoes.

"Where the hell did I put that SHOE?! Uggh." He ran around our room like a little mouse trying to run away from a cat.

"Okay, wait. I remember...it was here then I... took it over there... then... AIISH!" He pointed to different places in the room.

"Check under the bed." I suggested.

"Oh yea, didn't think of that." I responded then quickly bend down to check under MY bed.

"Why are you checking under MY bed?!" I asked confused.

"It's impossible for my shoes to fit under MY bed along with other things that are stuffed under there." He commented then started to rattled around under MY bed.

I sighed and wanted to relax a bit until there was a knock at the door. I was expecting Junsu to rush to the door but he didn't. Instead he poke his head up and gave me a weird look before he said anything.

"Aren't you getting the door? Be...cause I have to find my shoes." He said as his eyes searched around the room. I rolled my eyes then got up to get the door.

"Ca---" I stopped before I could ask if I can help the person outside our door but the person outside was just staring at me with a awkward face and big eyes.

"Uh... Can you meet me outside when you have something to cover your...top?" Hyun Na asked me and I chuckled.

"It's not such a big deal, right?" I said with a smile.

"Well... it's um... weird. Anyways...see, the thing is..." She started to talk but seem not to be able to concentrate as she tried to ignore eye contacts with me being topless.

"Mommy thing again?" I guessed and she nodded.

"Um--are you free today?" She asked biting the side of her lower lip. I gave her a thinking look as I leaned on the side of the door entrance.

"May...be." I answered.

"Well want to go to church?" She asked and I laughed a little.

"This is for your mom again, right?" I asked and she started to laugh too.

"The last time I took you there, you were surrounded by almost all the moms AND grandmas at the church. I thought I wouldn't want to take you there again but my mom REALLY wants you to." She said a bit annoyed.

"True, true... So your mom loves me THAT much?" I emphasized 'that' and she just smile.

"Can I take that as a yes then?" She asked with a can-you-give-me-a-answer-now look. I smiled and stood up straight again.

"Alright. I'll come to your dorm when I'm ready, okay?" I said.

"Yep. See ya." She waved bye then walked back to her dorm. I watched her as she disappeared at the corner of the hall as a smile spread on my face.

"I FOUND THEM!" Junsu shouted in his dolphin voice after I closed the door. I walked up to him and gave him a look.

"What?" He asked dumbly.

"You...might want to take another shower. The dust on your hair looks so disgusting. Ugh." I suggested as I pointed to my head referring to his head. He foolishly messed with his hair to get the dust off his hair. He shrugged then smiled at me.

"I'll just take one after basketball." He stood and quickly put on his shoes then ran out the door.

"What a ." I muttered to myself.

-----

**Hyun Na's POV**

Yunho was taking forever. I was waiting impatiently in my dorm and called him several times but he said "he was on his way". Another reason why I hate taking Yunho to church. I'm always late for afternoon lessons JUST because of him. Finally, the knock I expected came and I ran to the door. Yunho's suit was attracting today but I wasn't surprised to see him nicely dressed like this since he's just trying to make a good impression in front of my mom and...dad along with the WHOLE church people who know me.

[PICTURE:http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_UkPkFl5ylsg/Sd7VlCJq4oI/AAAAAAAAA1k/XV7v4nTwiDs/s400/Yunho_Chan%2BGe.jpg]

[HER OUTFIT: http://files6.lookbook.nu/files/looks/medium/56064_IMG_2206_1_.jpg]

"Come on, we're----!" I was about to rush him but I ended up being the one running after him as he held on to my hand.

"Mianhae, mianhae! I know, we're late! Leave the complaining later!" He shouted to me as we ran to his car. We were out of breath when we got in his car and I just burst out laughing.

"What?" He asked and I just continue laughing.

"Nothing, nothing. Come on, we're late!" I rushed him again. Soon, we arrived and ran to the church.

"Our Father above will love us in whatever form we are. We are his children and..." We both could heard the priest preaching as we slowly got to the main door. I softly open the door and tiptoed to the back seats with Yunho following behind me.

"Am I overdressed?" He whispered to me when we got seated. I took a look at him while debating if he look good in it or not instead of seeing if he was overdressed.

"No." I answered then turned to face the front when the ending prayer started.

"...And we say this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen." The priest ended.

"Amen!" Everyone said in unison then stood up for the other small lessons for the day.

"What now?" Yunho asked me in a kiddish attitude.

"I---" I started but was cut off but no other but my umma.

"Yunho!" My umma said loudly and happily when she spotted us then we stood up, facing each other a bit.

"Show time?" Yunho softly whispered to me and flashed me a smile.

"I... guess so." I replied as my back was still facing my mom.

"Show time." He said in such a sweet voice before he turned me around and walked towards my mom.

"Ahnyonghaeso, Mrs. Park." He politely said with a bow.

"Aiya, you're so polite." My mom said with a giggle while I stood at the side.

"So where is Hyun Na taking you next?" My mom asked Yunho, giving him all her attention.

"I'm not quite sure. So! Hyun Na, what's next?" He asked with a small laugh and nudged me.

"Uh...watch the little kids sing?" I said without thinking but faking a laugh.

"Aww... I wish I get some grandchildren soon. *Sigh* My dear Hyun Na doesn't want to get marry, I guess I'll never be able to get any grandchildren especially with the man I want her to marry." My umma repeated words she always do in front of Yunho.

"I believe she'll find the right one soon." Yunho said with a smile and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Uh... W-w're leaving now. Bye, umma." I stuttered then dragged Yunho away before he could make me feel awkward again.

"Would you stop that?" I said annoyed and walked away from him when we got outside.

"What?" He said as if everything he did was okay.

"Stop giving my mom impressions like WE have SOMETHING TOGETHER." I said and made sure I emphasized some words.

"It was show time, right? I was just kidding, nothing serious." He convinced.

"Whatever." I said with a sigh and walked to where the little kids had singing class.

"Gosh, I hate this the most. I hate having him being this close to me, I hate this feeling the most." I mumbled angrily to myself.

'I know he doesn't like me and I won't take it to the heart with everything he's doing with me. It's my mom who wants me with him. I'm going to ignore this, yes I will. It's not love, Hyun Na. He's just being...too friendly.' I thought when I arrived to the room with little kids running around. I smiled and Yunho stopped right behind me by the door.

"Whooh." was all he said when he saw all the little kids.

"I don't think I want kids... yet." He added when he saw a little boy stuck his little finger up his nose. When I saw what he meant, I laughed.

"It's not like you never did that when you were a little boy too." I commented then walked to the little kids.

"Yah!" He hissed then followed me. We played with the little kids and sing with them until the day was over.

"Okay, buh bye!" I waved to all the little kids and they waved back.

"Bye Unnie!" They all said as they ran to their mommys. I sighed and walked outside.

"Ready to go?" Yunho asked when he stood next to me.

"...Yea." I said after inhaling some fresh air then we made our way to his car.

**Jaejoong's POV**

I was in the backseat of the car, keeping a close eye on her. Each time the man next to her plays around with her, I can feel the pain in my heart.

"Are you sure she's not seeing anyone?" I asked my driver who is also one of the gang member.

"As far as I know, this man is just her friend. I doubt they're together." He replied.

As I continue looking at them, it was just unbelievable to say they have no feelings for each other. Impossible, right? I'm the only one she promise to love, that man CAN NOT be her new lover. IMPOSSIBLE! No one will get her if I don't get her. She's MINE! A smirk slowly appeared on my face as something came up too.

"Drive." I command my driver.

"To where?" He asked.

"Towards that man." I demanded.

"Neh." He replied then the ignition.

'You're only mine, Hyun Na.' I thought as evilness took over my mind.

**Hyun Na's POV**

"You're such a slow walker!" Yunho hollered to me as he wa;led backward into the street with no cars. The sun was setting and the moment seem to be so perfect for some reason.

"I'll wait for you until you get here, slow poke!" He called to me and placed his hands on his hips.

"Speak for yourself, would you?!" I shouted back.

"What?! WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" He acted like he didn't hear me then plugged his ears.

"YOU---Jung Yunho!" I shouted again with a smile then fast walked to him but the sound of a car stopped me.

It sounded like the car was coming towards Yunho. I turned to see the car then back to Yunho. The driver was driving so fast, it seem like everything was moving slower than the car. I was speechless and was debating. Not only is Yunho's life is in risk but mine is too. If I run to him, I might get hit too but...

"YUNHO!" I ran to him without thinking. He furrowed his eyes as he unplugged his ears then turned his face to the side to see the car.

"NO, HYUN NA!" He shouted then ran towards me. At this moment, I felt like my body was getting weak as I thought to myself about how much I am grateful for Yunho. I don't know why i thought about this but it just came to my mind involuntarily. 'Yunho...' Was the last thing on my mind before everything went black.

-------

Inside my head, once again, it felt like I was in a deep sleep. Everything felt like a dream and I believe it is. I opened my eyes and they slowly adjusted themselves to the bright light. I sat up and stretched a bit. I was shocked to see what I was dressed in... a wedding dress.
[DRESS:http://upload.ecvv.com/upload/Product/20087/China_Bridal_Gown__Wedding_Dress__Bridal_Wear20087116023110.jpg]

"Can it be...?" I whispered to myself expecting Yunho somewhere.

"Hyun Na..." A voice called me and I looked up to see that man again.

"You..." Was all I could utter out.

"Hyun Na... it's me. Jaejoong..." He said in a very soft voice. His voice sounded like an angel and it felt like his simple words touched deeply inside my heart.

"Jaejoong?" I said confused.

He smiled at me then reached his hand to me but another voice called me.

"Hyun Na...Hyun Na..." The voice constantly call me.

-END OF DREAM-

I gasped and opened my eyes to see EunMi and Junsu beside me.

"Are you okay?" EunMi worriedly asked.

"Ughhh... I'm fine..." I weakly and tiredly answered as I sat up. I closed my eyes again then sighed.

"You're not hurt or anything, right?" Junsu immediately asked.

"Eh?" I uttered.

"You forgot? You and Yunho almost got hit by a speeding car. Shhhwuush...." Junsu explained with his sound effect.

"Oh. Uh yea, I'm fine." I answered.

"Eh, where's Yunho?" I asked after a few seconds of silence.

"That jerk said he had to carry you all the way to our dorm so now's he tired, he went to sleep. He even mention about how heavy you are. He also said he must be cursed or something." EunMi explained but I just weakly laugh at it. That's just how Yunho is, exxagerating things.

"Alright, sweetheart. Take another rest, you must be really tired." EunMi comforted me as she pat my back.

"Dolphin you can go back to your sea now." EunMi said directly to Junsu.

"Mwoh?!Listen to yourself, you sound like a freakin whale." Junsu stood up and walked to the door.

"Mwoh?!" She said angrily.

"Mwooooohhh?!" Junsu imitated EunMi in a whale sound.

"YAH!" She throw a shoe at Junsu but luckily he got out of that door before he'll be walking around school with a ice pack on his forehead.

"Stupid jerk... calling me a whale. Is that all he can call me? Tsh..." She madly complained.

I sat quietly but also smiling at her whining. I don't think they'll ever be able to get along with each other. EunMi threw herself on her bed then quickly fell asleep. I fixed my pillow and tried to sleep again but the dream started to make me think. Am I really crazy? I'm having dreams that are just... weird. I think I should really go see the doctor.

---

COMMENT! ;)