Help

My Un-Perfect One
Aissh~~ I do admit, my chapters are long, aren't they?? :P
haha well at least Winglin work now so I better hurry up
and update :)

~~~~~~

Hyun Na's POV

I woke up and got ready for another school day. I didn't really get a good night sleep also I couldn't sleep because all my dreams felt like nightmares but at the same time, they weren't scary. They're just things related to 'that man' and Yunho. MAIN PLAN FOR THE DAY: Pray more. I was walking around and getting dressed while EunMi was still asleep. I took a glance at the clock and it was already 9:25 a.m.

"EunMi...EunMi... wake up, we have class at 10." I whispered to her with a little shake.

"Mmm?" She groaned.

"Up, up." I instructed her then she sat up and shot her head back.

I walked into our small kitchen to get some water and when I came back, she was laying down again with her up high in the air.

"Aiish... EunMi unnie..." I woke her up again and again, she sat up scratching her head.

"Aiish, why didn't I just drop out again? Ughh..." She angrily mumbled and got out of bed to get ready. I sighed then looked at the clock again, 9:48 a.m.

"Ey, I'm leaving first! Hurry up, araso?!" I called to her before I made my way out.

I fixed my bag and held my books close to my chest then made my way out of the dorm but as I turn the corner, I bumped into someone.

"Oh...I-I'm so sorry." I bowed a few times.

"Sor---Hyun Na?" A familiar voice said.

Wait, that voice. I looked up to see that guy whose name MIGHT be Kim Jaejoong.

"H-hi." Was all I said and quickly gathered all my books then stood up.

"Sorry again." I bowed once again then ran away before he could say anything to me.

Well, more like I just walked away but in a fast pace. Why is this man acting like a stalker? What if he IS a stalker? *gasp* What am I going to do? Omo, umma~~ Help me. Wait, I shouldn't panic this much, right? He haven't done anything to me yet besides overreacting when we first met. Whatever, I'm just thinking too much again.

"Hyun Na!" Someone called me again and I stopped. I turned around to see Yunho walking towards me with his backpack only on one side of his shoulder and his hands in his pockets.

"Late for class too?" He asked with a smile.

"Huh?" I uttered out then looked at my watch.

"10:15?!" I gasped. I looked at Yunho once again and was about to run to class but he stopped me.

"Are you running away from me?" He asked.

"Huh?" I froze in my "about to run" position and looked back to him.

"Come on, I'm going this way too." He said and sort of drag me by my bag and I followed. Not so long after our walk someone called Yunho's name.

"Yunho!" A female voice called and we both turned around.

"Hey!" Yunho said in a happy voice when he saw a girl with long straight elbow-length hair along with a beautiful face. I would say this girl looks way better than I do, not saying I look beautiful though.

"You got the essay done?" She asked with a wide smile, approaching to us.

"What would you say if I'm ALMOST done?" He answered as he emphasized 'almost'.

"Oppa~~ you didn't get it done?" She whined and lightly hit his arm. I just stood there and watched them play with each other.

'Gosh, Yunho. I'm already late for my class!' I complained in my head.

"Will you come over tonight?" She asked him.

"For the essay or something else?" He asked with a slight smile also in a sort-of flirty tone.

"You're such a loser." She nudged him and he just chuckled a bit. I was waiting impatiently and was about to say something but Yunho interrupted me.

"Oh sorry. Forgot about you." He said in a soft voice to me with a wink and I just faked a smile.

'Finally...moving on!' I praised in my thought.

"JaeRin, I'd like you to meet someone. My best friend, Hyun Na." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I just smiled.

'Guess not.'

"Oh so it's her? Mmm... I see. Nice to meet you, Hyun Na. I've heard a lot about you, obviously from Yunho." She commented still smiling and extended her hand to me. I blushed a little and smiled at her.

"Nice to meet you too, JaeRin." I replied and shook her hand.

"Don't mind, Yunho. He's a big mouth, not only can he talk and talk but also eat and eat." I joked and JaeRin laughed at my joke.

"I know, I've seen it before. It's like a nightmare to see him eat." She said in a voice like she was scared.

"Are you two girlys trying to bully me?" He questioned.

"No!" We both said in unison as we laughed at him.

*CLASS BELL RING*

The class bell rang and it sort of woke me up from the moment.

"Class is over?!" I said in a shocked voice.

"Well, I think first class is." JaeRin responded.

"Aiissh. Well, JaeRin nice talking but I got to run." I said then walked away.

"Yah, Park Hyun Na!" I heard Yunho called after me but I just ignored him.

'Thanks a lot, Yunho. You made me miss first class. Gee, what a playboy.' I thought.

They both were still standing there as they watch me walk away.

"We better get to class too." JaeRin said.

"What a goodie girl." Yunho teased and she nudged him again which made Yunho laugh then he placed his arm around her shoulder as they made their way to class.

I ran to my history class and luckily, I was on time. I found a seat and sat down as I tried catching my breath.

"Hey, skipper." EunMi said when she spotted me.

"I didn't skip, I just MISS class because of Yunho." I corrected her.

"Doing what? Eh, what's that red mark on your neck?" She said and pointed to my neck as she squinted her eyes.

"Where?" I panicked and looked in my bag for a mirror then she gasped.

"Were you and Yunho making out?" EunMi suspiciously asked.

"What?! Wha--" I stopped when I saw that there was NO mark or so-called hickey.

"Yah--!" I started but the teacher came in and EunMi just chuckled.

"Yah, that wasn't funny at all." I hissed to her.

"Well it was to me." She said and continue chuckling.

'What a loser.' I thought.

I sighed and got my books out. I started to take notes down and thought about JaeRin again. Are they seeing each other? As in trying to get into a relationship? They seem pretty close. Well, Yunho is quite touchy like that and he does the same thing to me but who knows.

Later...

"Araso, umma. Bye." I said when I got out the door.

I went to my parents' house for dinner and my mom just kind of want me to eat with them. Not only that but discuss about marriage. My dorm wasn't so far so I walked back. I was enjoying the night when suddenly, I started to feel like someone was following me. I was scared but another feeling made me feel like I should turned around so I stopped then turned to see who it might be. I widen my eyes a bit when I saw that guy again.

"W-why are you following me?" I asked.

"I want dinner and you're going with me." He stated.

"What? W-why?" I said, confused.

"Because I say so." He said and continued to look at me with a expressionless face.

"I guess so." I agreed unwillingly and continued to walk in front of him.

'Why is this guy following me like I have something he wants.' I thought and as I continued thinking I really wanted to know why he's following me so I stopped then turned to face him

"Give me one reason, just one if you can, why am I eating dinner with you?" I asked with my head tilted to the side.

"Would you like to show me the way to your house then?" He replied sarcastically.

"You know where my house is already so why?" I protested.

He sighed and walked towards me then grabbed my wrist, dragging me behind him.

"Now where are we going?" I asked again.

Why does this man make me have so many questions to ask? Urrgh.

"I'm choosing the place." He said and we just continue walking.

"I want that." He stopped in front of a street noodle restaurant.

"Noodles?" I said confused then followed behind him.

He made the order and I just kept my pace behind him.

"Why are you walking like that?" He asked but I just shrugged.

Minutes later, the owner came with our black bean paste noodle.

"Two bowls of black bean paste noodles. Enjoy." The owner said as he placed them in front of us then left.

"Why aren't you eating?" He said when he caught me staring at the noodles.

"I ate already and I'm still full." I responded.

"You always eat so little but love to eat this noodle though." He said with a smile.

"How would you know?" I protested like a little kid.

"Of course, I know you, Hyun Na." He said and it surprised me.

'Why is this man acting like he know who I am?' I thought suspiciously.

"Um can I ask for your name?" I asked as I played with my noodles.

"You really don't remember my name?" He asked without answering my question.

"Uh..." I thought for a bit.

'His name? Did he ever tell me his name? Name? Name? Name? Can it be...' My thought continued.

"Jaejoong..." I accidently blur out his name in a whisper.

**Jaejoong's POV**

"Jaejoong..." She softly said and I looked up from my bowl of noodles to her.

"Hyun Na..." I replied back.

"You remember now, right?" I asked in a tone like I achieved something but also calm.

"Um actually, I had a dream about you. I know, it's weird but in the dream you told me that your name was Kim Jaejoong. So... is your name Kim Jaejoong?" She asked to make sure.

"Yes it is." I answered and we sat in silence for a bit then I started another conversation.

"I don't understand how you forgot everything about me..." I said with my eyes looking down.

"Sometimes it makes me think maybe I got the wrong person but... what if I didn't? You're just like her. The scar, your laugh, your face, your personality, your everything." I continued.

I feel so confused. So lost without her in my life. Seeing her again seem to make things fall into places again but the only thing is... she forgot about me. How can she forget me?

**Hyun Na's POV**

"Jaejoong-shi..." I said and he looked up with tears forming in his eyes.

"I..." I started but didn't know what else I should say.

"I believe that I'm not the Hyun Na you're looking for. Maybe she's out there somewhere but I'm really not her. There's plenty of people that looks alike..." I said in a sympathic voice. Without thinking much, I continued what I really didn't have to say.

"If you want, I guess I can help you find her." I ended.

'*gasp* Oh my G-- what did I just say? Am I really willing to help HIM?! What?! Why am I being so stupid?! Ugghh.' I thought as I gritted my teeth to keep my mouth from saying anything else.

"Really? You're willing to help me? But what if you're her, then what?" He asked in a worried voice.

"Uh... I don't know but I can assure you a hundred percent that I'm not her." I assured with confident.

"I'll take your words for it but can you do me a favor?" He asked.

"Neh?" I said, surprised.

"Don't ever forget me again, okay?" He requested and I just sat there speechless. My eyes locked into his and nothing cross my mind at all. When I finally got out of the "staring", I cleared my throat.

"Ahem...I-it's late. I better leave." I said and stood up.

"Can I get this pack?" I called to the owner and he came over to get my bowl.

I got my noodles and walked out. Jaejoong was behind me and I wanted to regret what I said to him but now is too late.

"We can talk another time and I'll see what I can do for it. Bye..." I said and walked.

'I'm just helping him and there's nothing wrong with that. Hopefully he isn't a psycho or I just place my life on stack. *sigh* For some reason, helping him and giving him my words made me feel really weird. Not the strange weird but another type of weird which I can't really explain. Like it makes me happy to know that I'm up for this challenge and I'm not wiliing to back down even though I'm telling myself to do so. Kim Jaejoong. Interesting. Well I'll see what happens next. I got to do some praying tonight.' I thought when I got to my dorm. I opened the door and EunMi was on her bed munching on some chips while watching TV.

"Hey what took you so long?" She asked.

"What? Did I miss something?" I asked.

"Yunho was looking for you." She replied.

"Yunho?" I said and EunMi nodded as she stuffed again.

"Lame reason, he just wanted to know if you had time to revise his essay. What a dumb . He's too dumb to be such a handsome guy." She said and I smiled at what she said about Yunho.

"Well I'm going to bed now." I said and she waved to me without taking her eyes off the TV. I got ready for bed and also for my prayer. I took a deep breath and got myself concentrated in it. I closed my eyes as I kneeled down and had my arms on my bed.

"Dear Our heavenly father, I think I've made a decision that I shouldn't have but I can't take it back now. I want to pray for my mother and her marriage talks. For Yunho and his laziness. EunMi and her...love life. Me and the things I'm going through now..." I stopped for a bit when I thought about Jaejoong.

"Also for Jaejoong-shi to find Hyun Na. We say this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen." I ended and opened my eyes to continued thinking.

It's like tomorrow is going to be a big day for me. Like I have a mission to accomplish. I'm the soldier and Jaejoong is the caption. So much for being a nice person.

---
COMMENT :)

HEY HEY HEY!!
Thanks readers! I know my fic isn't the bd and maybe it IS too long but hope you guys still enjoy it. I want to make the story longer but then things just might seem a bit out of place so the story might be avout 20 chapters but nto sure. Thanks again to my readers :)