Remember

My Un-Perfect One
Is this too long? I feel like it is. Oh well. Just read it and leave a comment. :)

-------

**Jaejoong's POV**

--FLASHBACK--

I was thirty minutes late. I could see her patiently waiting through the big window of Starbucks as I fast walked my way to the entrance.

"Hey hey hey. Isn't this just a per-fect time for a important reunion like this?" A familiar voice said behind me.

I stopped and smirked.

"Yes. It sure is, isn't it?" I confidently turned around to see Sniper.

He chuckled then sighed as he pulled out a knife. He started to twirl the knife with his fingers.

"Want to play hide and seek again? I have plenty of time but...*sigh* Kim Jaejoong... seem like you're alone tonight." He smirked.

"And so are you." I replied.

"Hide and seek doesn't only have two players, you know. It's fun-NER to play with more people." He sneered as his men gather around us.

"Well you shouldn't underestimate the one who's hiding then." I stated with a smirk and rolled up my sleeves.

"We'll see." He declared then his men charged towards me.

I fought one by one until I was facing Sniper again. His eyes were wide-opened when he saw his men wiggling on the ground in pain.

"You bastard. Asssh!" He muttered then ran towards me.

After coming back to my senses, I remember about her. Sniper came forward with his knife and I blocked a few times while I got him a few times on the face too. I turned back to see her still waiting...

"Aisshh..." I kneeled down on one of my knees as I covered my cut.

"Now, who's the one underestimating?! HUH?!" He snickered then started to run towards me again.

In a quick reaction, I grabbed a rock nearby and aimed it at his eye.

"AH~~!" He screamed in pain. I took my chance and ran away.
As I ran, I took a one last look at her again.
'I'll be back for you... I promise...'

--END--

"The doctor said your cut will heal in a few days." One of the member said as he had his hands formally clasped together.

"Sniper is going after you again, you should be more careful. I heard---" The member continued.

"Is she okay?" I interrupted.

"Oh uh, yes she is. Would you like us to find out where she lives?" The member asked.

"I want to set another date with her. Do it as soon as possible. You're dismiss." I firmly said and he bowed then left my room.

"Sss...ah..." I hissed in pain as my cut was opening a bit when I moved my position.

"I'm going to get you, Sniper." I cursed as I placed my hand where my injury was.

I exhaled a sigh and laid my head back. Why am I losing so much chances to see her again? I want to see her so bad but... what will she think when she see me? I was still thinking when there was a knock on my door. I lifted my head up to see my savior from a long time ago. He saved me from being homeless. He gave me a shelter, food, strength and made me who I am now.

"How's your cut, son?" He asked.

"It's okay, nothing big." I replied.

"Don't worry. I had some of the members to track down Sniper. He's not hard to find." He notified me but I just kept quite as her face appeared in my head.

"Son..." He called and I looked up.

"Is there something on your mind?" He asked.

"...I've been always looking for this one girl but... I think I finally found her but I'm not sure." I answered.

He placed a hand on my shoulder and tighten his grip a bit.

"It's hard to fall in love when you are the person you are now. Remember, what we do will hurt those we love. Just like now, I'm not going to let Sniper get away from this." He assured me.

I thought about his words and wished it was easy for me to make a choice but I feel like I have no other choice to choose.

**Hyun Na's POV**

"So you didn't get to see the pretty boy?!" EunMi anxiously asked and I nodded.

"I waited for TWO hours but he didn't show up so I left." I stated.

"He---" EunMi started but was cut off by her cellphone.

"Hello?" She answered her phone.

"Eh? Pretty boy! Why didn't you come yesterday?!..." She continued to blabber and I sat there looking at her, confused.

"Oh... it's okay. She's up for it. Today?! Wait..." She took the phone off her ear then turn her attention to me.

"Another date for today?" She smiled happily to me.

"Uh..." I debated.

"She say yes!... Okay, got the place! Bye!" She quickly ended the phone then squealed.

"What's there to be happy about?" I asked as I looked at how excited EunMi was.

"THIS.PRETTY.BOY.WANTS.ANOTHER.DATE.WITH.YOU!" She said one word by another loudly.

"And...?" I plainly asked.
"I told you that dress was lucky! WOOO-HOO!" She cheered on.

"I guess so but I haven't even met him yet." I confirmed.

"Who cares, now is your chance. Go for it, araso!" She demanded and danced her way to the bathroom. I let out a small laugh then sighed.

"What is there to be scared about love? It's just love and that's it, right?" I mumbled to myself.

Later...

"So I got everything set. He's meeting you at the front of the school then I don't know from there on." EunMi updated me.

"What if he me, then what?! You barely know this guy!" I questioned.

"Have I ever been ?! I've been there more things then you and I never been before so worry less. This man will be okay." She assured.

"I do hope so." I said.

"Okay, now off you go. Make a good impression of me for setting up this date for you, okay?" She said and I stuck out my tongue at her before I left our dorm.

As I walk out, I thought about yesterday. It was the weirdest thing that ever happened to me, well, more like it was ONE of them. I believe I'm not a psycho and can't read the future, but the vision yesterday scared me. Luckily, Yunho got my mind off of it.

"You look nice tonight. Where you going?" Someone with a familiar voice asked which made me turn around to see no other but Yunho... again.

[DRESS:http://www.yesstyle.com/en/hue-it-girl-crochet-yoke-floral-printed-chiffon-dress/info.html/pid.1022314137]

"On a date...again." I responded like I was bored of it, which I was.

"I bet EunMi is behind all this, right?" He asked with a smile and I laughed.

"Pret-ty much." I answered.

"So who's this guy?" He asked again.

"I don't know but EunMi seem to have a lot of hopes in him. I find it interesting because if she seem to like him so much, why don't she go for him instead of going through this much trouble to get us together which I have big doubt about it." I explained.

"Well, that's a relief." He sighed.

"Only if I prove to EunMi that this one guy is going to be another guy that isn't meant for me then that's when I'll feel relieve then... I don't know. I probably should leave now. Bye." I ended with a wave then left.

'What's next then, Hyun Na?' Yunho thought silently.

I got to the front of the school and waited. A few minutes past and I thought it was going to be another long wait. Not so long after that thought, a black car slowly drove by and stopped perfectly in front of me. The window rolled down and the driver looked up to me.

"Are you Park Hyun Na?" A husky voice asked me.

"Yes and you are...?" I asked, trying to figured out who this person is.

"You're date for the night." He stated then got out of his car to my side.

"Please." He motioned me in the car and I did. I got myself secured and before I could clip my seatbelt, he was already in the car too.

"Um... would you like to introduce yourself...first?" I asked.

"I guess we can keep the talk until dinner, can we?" He firmly asked and I shrugged.

"I guess we can." I agreed and waited patiently until we reach our destination.

I peeked out the window and it seem like we were in front of a very fancy restaurant.

"Um... this isn't necessary, right?" I asked when I turned back to look at my date.

"It's my pleasure." He responded with smile that took my breath away for a second. This smile wasn't just a ordinary smile but it gave me this feeling for some reason, I couldn't explain why. It was just... a smile I've never seen before in a guy. We were greeted by a waiter then lead to our "private room".

"And we need a private room, too?" I asked curiously.

"I just thought we need some privacy." His words startled me a bit.

'So what if he's planning to , what then?' I thought.

"How about, lady first?" He insisted with a smile again when we got seated and made our orders.

"Eh?" was all I managed to say after my thought.

"Would you like to introduce yourself?" He asked.

"Uh... My name is Park Hyun Na and... I'm 20 years old, still in college. So how about you?" I said with a smile then looked at him.

[LISTEN, only if you want: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LbkxP_UCBQ]

He just stare at me like he was disappointed.

"You really don't remember me?" He said after the stare. I furrowed my eyebrows and tilt my head a bit to the side.

"Sorry... but have we... met before?" I stuttered.

"Remember when we use to play in the rain? How can you forget that?" He started to question more.

"I--I don't understand." I said with a slight laugh.

"We made a promise, remember?" He started again.

"W-what promise?" I started to get confused.

"Hyun Na..." My name softly slip through his lips as tears started to run down his cheeks.

"I-I'm really sorry but... I think you got the wrong person." I claimed and stood up. He grabbed for my wrist and embraced me in his arms.

"Hyun Na... you promise you'll wait for me and you did. I promise I'll be back for you. *Sigh* Do you know how long I've been looking for you? I miss you." He confessed and held on to me tighter.

"M-mister, I really think you got the wrong person." I assured him once again as I pushed him away.

"Sss...ahh~~" He winced in pain when he fell a few steps back.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

He had his hand over the side of his abdomen then slowly looked at me.

"Hyun Na, look. The scar on your leg...." He pointed to my leg with a small scar on it.

"I accidently gave it to you when we rode the bike together." His voice sounded anxious.

"What are you talking about?! I got this when Yunho accidently push me off my bike...I'm really sorry but I better leave." I said and went for the door.

**Jaejoong's POV**

"Hyun Na!" I called then went after her. When I got outside, she was nowhere to be found. I lost her again. How many times will I lose her?

"Hyun Na..." Her name mumbled through my lips as tears slip from my eyes again.

**Hyun Na's POV**

I hid behind a tree and saw the pschyo man standing by the stairway. I was out of breath and afraid now. What is wrong with this man? He's look handsome, I admit but it's sad if he's crazy. I waited until he was gone then made my way home. As far as I remember, I never got into any accidents or lost my mind or ANYTHING. Is it just me going crazy or what? So many if's, or's and...just so many questions. I guess I need to start praying again, I seem to be losing my mind these days. Yea, I think I'll pray tonight. I found a bus stop and took it. Soon I was home and greeted by a excited EunMi.

"So how was the date?" She asked with a grin.

"No more dates after today." I said then laid down on my bed.

"Well at least tell me if you guys did anything or not." She continued to ask.

I blinked a few times at the empty air and thought about the night again.

--FLASHBACK--

"You really don't remember me?" He said after the stare.

"Sorry... but have we... met before?" I asked.

"Remember when we use to play in the rain? How can you forget that?" He started to question more.

"We made a promise, remember?" He started again.

"Hyun Na... you promise you'll wait for me and you did. *Sigh* do you know how long I've been looking for you? I miss you." He confessed.

"Hyun Na, look. The scar on your leg...." He pointed to my leg with a small scar on it.

"I accidently gave it to you when we rode the bike together." His voice sounded anxious.

"What are you talking about?! I got this when Yunho accidently push me off my bike...I'm really sorry but I better leave." I said and went for the door.

--END--

Both of our voices ring in my head like a non-stoping alarm clock.
"HELLO!! PARK HYUN NA!!" EunMi brought me back to Earth.

"Eh?" I said after coming back on to "Earth".

"So...?" She asked with a curious face.

"It was..." I stretched my sentence a bit while trying to find a good word to end it.

"...okay but I guess the guy was handsome though." I said then faked a smile. EunMi squealed and threw her arms up.

"Haha, he's handsome! AHH~~ I can't believe you said that! Out of all the other guys, this seem to be the best one! WHOOH!" She declared victory for herself. I faked a laugh then looked at the scar on my leg again.

'He's just crazy.' I thought.