Lie

My Un-Perfect One
ANOTHER UPDATE!! Like the poster?? I made it, well I used
to be a graphic designer but now I'm on hiatus due to some
reason. Okay, enjoy the update!! Remember to comment!!

In the morning...

**Hyun Na's POV**

I was reading a book under a tree on the school's territory with my music playing. Everything seem so relaxing with music, the nice weather and the wind blowing in my face. Ahh~~~ *Zz Zz Zz* My phone started vibrating indicating a caller. I hope it's not Jaejoong again. He called me so many times yesterday, they were all unnecessary but lame calls for no reason. I barely get calls from anyone and since Jaejoong has been my latest caller, I didn't bother to look at my caller ID this time. I took off my headphones and answered the call.

"Sorry, Jaejoong-shi but I----" I answered but got interrupted by a confused caller.

"Mwoh? It's me, Yunho. Who-- Never mind. Wait." He said then ended the call.

"Wait?" I said, confused because I didn't understand what he meant by 'wait'.

Seconds later, I heard my name called from miles away. I looked up in front of me to see a jogging Yunho coming my way.

"Hyun Na!" He called again.

When he finally got to me, he was breathless and looked very tired. He came by my side and laid his head on my lap. I widen my eyes a bit while his were closed as he tried to control his breathing.

"W-what are you doing?" I stuttered a bit.

"Just trying to catch my breath for a second." He responded without opening his eyes.

"Oh yea, who's Jaejoong...shi?" He curiously asked as he sat up.

"Oh he's... a friend." I lied.

"As in what? Just a friend or the OTHER type of friend?" He questioned more.

"Just a friend, really. So um... why did you tell me to wait?" I asked.

"Oh I called to see where you were but I spotted you before I even asked so I just told you to wait. That's all." He said and I gave him a understanding nod.

"Um...Yunho. Can you help me with something?" I asked another question.

"What's up?" He said and leaned his back on the tree.

"You have a uncle who is a FBI, right?" I nervously asked.

"And?" He bluntly answered.

"And can you have him find someone for me?" I asked once again.

"So who can this be person be?...Mmm...Jaejoong-shi?" He guessed.

"A-ahneyo, it's-----" I hesitated.

'I need a lie. Yes, I know, a lie. Darn it, uh...' I thought.

"It's my lost twin sister." I finally blurt it out.

"Mwoh?! Y-you have a twin sister?! Unbelievable!" He said in a very surprised voice.

"Y-yea um but nobody in my family knows about it besides my parents. I just sort of, found out." I stuttered again.

'Oh gosh, I'm so bad at lying. I'm going to be cursed for this.'

"Mmm... I see. I'll see what I can do. So got any data for me then?" He asked and I nodded then pulled out all the things I got about her.

"Here. Um another favor. Can you try to do this as fast as possible for me?" I requested and he just look at me before nodding.

"No problem." He said and started to look through the information.

I just watched him as he read what I got then the yesterday incident suddenly popped up in my head. I got to admit, it's awkward now since Yunho and JaeRin did IT together and I heard it but----

"Oh yea, Junsu said you stop by yesterday night, right?" He asked which interrupted my thought.

"Huh?" I said dumbfounded.

"You came by our dorm yesterday, right?" He asked again.

"Oh... uh yea." I plainly answered.

"Why didn't you come in? Junsu said he saw you when he got back home. You looked a bit freaked out and just left." He added as he looked at me.

"Oh, I----" I started but then a flashback of it came to me.

-FLASHBACK-

"Yah, stop it, I'm going to bleed more!" JaeRin loudly said.
"Wait, one more round." Yunho said in a excited voice.

"No, it hurts!" She argued.

"Wait, just one more round." He convinced.

"Uggh. No wonder girls hate having with you. You make THINGS complicating!" She said.

-END-

"I had something else to do so I just left. Sorry about that." I said and he shook his head.

"I don't see why that's a problem." He said and went back to the papers.

"I know." I just said with a slight smile then starting to play with my book.

"Oh yea. I got something to show you." He said and sat up straight then had his face towards mine.

"See a difference?" He asked and I examined him.

"Your hair?" I guessed.

"Yep! I sort of trimmed it. You like it? JaeRin helped me yesterday." He said excitedly as he ruffled his hair a bit.

"Yea, it's nice." I commented but his "trim" didn't really make any difference to his hair but it is a bit shorter now.

"I was about to have you do it but you weren't home so I asked JaeRin. She cut her finger though. It wasn't bleeding much but she was freaking out pretty bad." He explained.

"W-what?!" I said surprised.

'So can it be that the blood part was only JaeRin's finger?' I thought.

"JaeRin cut her finger on accident." He said in a simpler explanation.

"Oh." I muttered and sniffed the fresh air.

**Yunho's POV**

"Come on, we have class." She said and stood up then brush her clothes.

"Give me a hand." I said and reached out my hands to her.

She smiled then grabbed my hands. She was pulling with all her might but failed after each pull.

"Come on, little girl. You can do better than that." I and she huffed at me.

"Tease me again and you'll be getting up by yourself." She warned me then pulled once again.

A evil smile spread on my face and I stood up. Everything went in slow motion in my head when I landed on top of her. Luckily one of my arm was able to hold my body up. She had her eyes tightly closed and was breathing as quiet as a mouse.

'What a silly girl.' I thought.

**Hyun Na'S POV**

I used all my strength to pull him up but he ended up landing on top of me when I FINALLY got him up. I fell backward and his body went on top of mine and his face just inches away. I knew that if I open my eyes or even move maybe we might...well something might happen. I was feeling weird. My body temperature started to rise as this atmosphere seem to be really awkward with us in this position and it would be embarrassing if he knew that I was blushing.... a bit. We stayed in this position for a while. I was hoping for him to quickly stand up and apologized or at least just stand up but I couldn't do much unless I push him over which my body couldn't even do as what I say or THINK. I open my eyes to see him just inches away.

"Y-yunho..." I stuttered as I tried to look straight at him.

He didn't say anything but his face moved closer and closer making the inches turn into centimeters.

"Looks who's going to stand up by themselves now?" He whispered into my ear which sent goosebumps all over my body.

"Yah!" I said loudly and was about to push him to the side but accidently knocked down his only arm that WAS keeping his body's pressure on me. Finally our bodies were squashed together like a sandwich. My eyes widen in surprise and felt like my body couldn't move anymore.

"Mianhae..." Yunho finally apologized and stood up after a few seconds later.

I just stood up and didn't say anything to him. I guess my expression looked upset when Yunho glanced over to me.

"You wanted me to stay on top of you, right?" He said and shoulder me with a laugh.

"M-mwoh?! Y-you!" I protested but stomped away instead.

"Yah, Park Hyun Na! Wait for me!" He called after me but I started to run.

'Aish, boys these days. I... I'm not feeling like this because I think I like him, right? No, it's not that. What am I thinking? Maybe Jaejoong just turned me crazy.' I thought when I got to my class. I spotted EunMi and Junsu arguing...again.

"You're just a dumb !" EunMi yelled at Junsu.

"Me, a dumb ? I'm not the one who's always sleeping in class!" Junsu argued.

"Kiss my . Don't act like you never snore in class, you jerk!" EunMi shouted.

Junsu was about to say something but stopped when he saw me. He knew very well that I dislike people cursing in front of me and EunMi do too so they try not to use any curse words in front of me when they argue.

"You're lucky." He muttered angrily to her and she just smirked as Junsu walked away.

"What's up this time?" I asked when I got to the seat next to her.

"Same thing. Always argue about who's the dumb as--- I mean who's more stupid and stuff. *sigh* This little boy makes me so stress. We argue everyday and it's so tiring." She stated.

"Well just don't argue back then." I suggested.

"With my mouth and temper, it's impossible. Trust me." She said.

"Of course." I said and laughed a little which earned me a light punch in the arm from her.

"Ey, seem like Yunho has a new girl. Are they friends with benefits?" EunMi asked when she spotted them walking in class together with Yunho's arm around her shoulder. I looked to their direction and shrugged.

"I don't know. You can go ask him, it's not like he tells me everything." I said and EunMi examined them.

"Well aren't you guys like best, BEST friends?" She asked while emphasizing 'best' and her question started to make me think deeper.

"You know some people even think you guys were dating." She said and I just kept looking at Yunho and JaeRin.

"Well at the least JaeRin is making everyone think differently. They've been around each other a lot lately too." I defended then looked away.

I know that we're just friends and maybe we'll never be more than that.
---

COMMENT!!