Chapter 7- Mission

My Un-Perfect One
UPDATE!! Haha. See, if you'll get surprised later on in the story. hehe.

---

**Hyun Na's POV**

The next morning, I woke up with the greetings of fresh air and the sunny light streaming through my curtains. Another normal day with school and----oh...the mission. Damn it. When I was all prepared to go to school my phone started ringing. I looked at the ID caller and didn't recognize the number at all.

'Mmm who can this be?'

"Hello?" I answered.

"I want to see you." A male voice said without telling me who he was.

"May I ask who this is?" I asked.

"Hyun Na..." He said and it didn't surprise me anymore.

"Sorry, Jaejoong-shi but I have class now. Can we make it later?" I tried to compromise with him then my doorbell had to ring too.

"Hold on." I said and went to the door.

"Hi. May I---" I opened the door but stopped with my eyes wide open and the phone still on my ear when I saw Jaejoong in front of me.

"How about now?" He smiled and ended the call.

"Ho--" I started but he shushed me.

"Your friend is sleeping. We should talk outside." He said.

I looked back and EunMi IS still sleeping so I lightly closed the door behind us.

"Can we really make it later?" I asked again as we walked out of the dormitory.

"Well I already told your teachers that you're sick today." He said and I stopped.

"What?" I said in disbelief.

"You said you'll help me find Hyun Na. Until we find her, I'll set you free but for now you do as I say." He said and I sighed while hating myself for getting into this type of thing.

We walked out of school and he drove to some cafe by the beach.

"Okay so I would need some basic information about her." I said and got out my notebook to take notes. His notes, not school notes.

I got my pen ready and was waiting for him to talk but when I looked up he stared at me. It's always the same stare and its a bit creepy. Maybe he REALLY is sick as in... mental. O.O

"There's not much to say." He plainly said.

"Well there's got to be something. Okay, so her name is Hyun Na. Last name?" I asked as if I was some kind of secret agent.

"Park. Same age as you. Hair. Eyes. Face. Voice. Personality...Just like you." He pointed out and it stopped me from writing.

How can I possibly do this when he never gives me accurate information or just say that we're alike. What if we're not? There's got to be SOMETHING that is different between us and we're NOT twins, I know for sure.

"O...kay. Um..." I looked through the list and there weren't much at all. We could've done this LATER but SOMEONE wanted to do it now.

**No One's POV**

Sniper looked closely at Hyun Na.

"Hm, interesting. I thought she died already but I guess not." He wondered to himself.

"Eh?! B-but boss. H-how do you know that?" A porcupine-headed man asked.

"I wanted to use her to kill that bastard but she died 3 years ago in a car accident. This bastard sure is really dumb... Kim Jaejoong, let's see whose going to be the top now." He snickered and the porcupine-headed man did too.

"Yah! You're not suppose to copy me!" Sniper smacked the man's head a few times.

"Ah ah, mianhae boss." He covered his head.

"Aiish." Sniper hissed at the man and he lowered his head like a disappointed dog.

"I guess this one is good too." Sniper said with a smirk.

**Jaejoong's POV**

Every time I see her, it reminds me of Hyun Na. I'm scared that this really isn't her. Will I ever be able to find her? Please let this be her.

"So I guess we're good from here. I'll give you more information, maybe next week. Okay?" She said and stood up.

"Where you're going?" I asked, still relaxing in my chair.

"Back to school. I can still make it on time for my afternoon classes." She said as she fixed her bag.

"Let's make a deal. Like I said earlier, you're free until you find her BUT you'll have to do EXACTLY what I say." I stated the deal as I sat up and placed my elbows on the table.

"What happens if I want to end the deal?" She asked.

"You can try but you'll never be able to." I responded and stood up too.

She stood in her position as she thought about it.

"So what do you think?" I asked when I got next to her.

"Fine but after this, I won't have anything to do with you anymore." She demanded.

"As you wish." I said and walked towards my car.

She followed nicely after me like a good puppy. We got in the car and I drove back to her school.

"I'm looking forward for this." I said and she just got out without looking at me.

I watched her as she walked away. Inside my heart, I feel pain and sadness but also happiness and nervous when I'm with this girl. I'm always like this when I'm with Hyun Na and I like it this way.

LATER...

**Yunho's POV**

"Yunho, why am I doing this?" JaeRin asked as she watched me take off my shirt.

"Well it when there's no girl to judge your look." I said with a smile and she chuckled.

"You're such a loser, you know that." She said and I sat down in the bathroom tub.

She came next to me and ran her fingers through my hair.

"I love your hair." She commented.

"Everyone says so." I said with confident.

"But you're VERY ugly." She sarcastically said and ruffled my hair with a small giggle.

"Wait I got to take off my shirt too. It'll get dirty by you." She said and took off her shirt exposing her tank top.

"Whooh, I like what I see." I joked.

"Shut up, you ert. Come on let's get started. It's getting late." She said as she walked towards me and closed the bathroom door.


**Hyun Na's POV**

After all my classes, I went back to my dorm and started on my "mission". Jaejoong called me earlier to remind me which I WON'T ever forget THIS because it's a pain in the and a pain in the isn't really easy to ignore. I surfed the net and found interesting things like MYSELF. I found some pictures and they were memories from high school.

"Awww." I awed when I saw cute pictures of my friends and I.

Suddenly, a picture caught my eyes. Since when did I get first place in a dancing competition in 2002? It was strange. Of course, this person looks like me but... Oh. My.Go---Oh, can't say that. Anyways... can Jaejoong be telling the truth then? I searched more information about this competition and actually the person's name was Kim Soo Ae. Weird. Things started to mix around in my head. I started to get confused, frustrated. Have I ever gotten into a accident? Am I a psycho? Mental? Lost my memory? I should call umma for this. So I did.

"Hello?" My umma slowly answered the phone.

"Umma... can I ask you? Um... have I ever gotten into any accidents? Like car or bike accidents?" I questioned.

"Hyun Na~ah, my poor baby. Are you sick? Are you okay?" My umma started to question me instead.

"Umma umma, I'm okay. Just that I need it for some class trip." I lied.

'Oh my gosh. Please forgive me for this sin, my dear Lord.' I prayed.

"Oh. No, never. I took care of you so good you never had a scratch besides that scar Yunho gave you." She explained.

"Oh." was all I said.

"Then have I ever enter in any dancing competition? Like ballet?" I asked.

"No. I thought you said you never want to be a ballerina?" My umma asked.

"Oh, just wondering. Well thanks, umma. Bye." I ended the call and looked at the picture again. I looked carefully at it and it looks exactly like me but I just don't remember about a dancing competition.

Mmm maybe Yunho can help me with this. I know his uncle is a FBI. He might be able to help me find this person. I got off my bed and headed towards Yunho's dorm. When I got to his door, a female voice shocked me.

"Yah, stop it, I'm going to bleed more!" A familiar female voice loudly said.

'Isn't this JaeRin?' I thought.

"Wait, one more round." Yunho said in a excited voice.

"No, it hurts!" She argued.

"Wait, just one more round." He convinced.

"Uggh. No wonder girls hate having with you. You make THINGS complicating!" She said while emphasizing 'things'.

'Oh, I didn't need to know about that.' I thought in disgust.

I don't understand why I'm still standing here and listening to them but my feet seem to be glued to the ground.

"Oh, hey Hyun Na! Why are you here?" Junsu asked when he saw me.

I just stared at him with my mouth half opened and no words coming out.

"Looking for Yunho?" He said as he inserted the key.

"Uh Junsu I don--" I was about to stop him but he already got the door open.

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked looking confused and I quickly shook my head.

"Uh I'm leaving." I said and ran away.

"Oh, araso. See you tomorrow, Hyun Na!" He called to me then went in the room.

"Whooh! What are you two doing?!" Junsu said in a surprised voice when he got inside.

'I can't believe I listened to Yunho and JaeRin DOING it. Oh my gosh.' I nervously thought in my head and I think I can imagine it too. OH MY GOSH... Eww >.<

---

[A/N: Did anything surprised you?? Hehe. I'm wicked, huh? Wait for the other chapters to see if Yunho and JaeRin really did it. Thanks!]