A Start

My Un-Perfect One
I know "Un-Perfect" isn't a word but I just thought of an idea so don't mind about the title anymore, okay? Just wait and see what I'm going to do :)

----------

**Hyun Na's POV**

"Flower?" Yunho said with a cute smile and present them in front of me. I had my arms crossed and a small angry face.

"Candy?" He presented some chocolates in a heart-shaped box.

I sighed then turned my head to the side.

"Uh... money?" He said and took out his wallet then waved it a little close by his ear.

"Who do you think I am? A little kid?" I said annoyed.

"Okay little kid." He said in a funny voice as he patted the top of my head then kneeled down.

"Marry me?" He said.

"Huh?" I said shocked.

"Marry Me." His voice echoed in my head and to me, it felt like a nightmare.

*OMPF*

"Ssss ah, my ." I said, still laying on the floor rubbing my .

"Aish..." I slowly got myself back to my bed.

When I seated myself on my bed, I ran my fingers through my long-layered hair.

"Thank God, it was only a dream." I sighed the words out.

I groaned a bit and rubbed my eyes like a little kid then took a look at my clock.

"4:35? Ugghhh...stupid Yunho." I whined as I made my way to the bathroom.

I wasn't tired anymore so I decided to go jogging for a bit. I got myself dressed and tied my hair up in a nice ponytail then head out. I love to listen to fast music when I jog because it pump up my energy also makes me feel like it synchronize with my jogging.

"Mmm no not this. Nope. No. Nope. Uh... nope... Perfect." I scanned through my playlist as I ran down the stairs.

I opened the front door and fresh air greeted me. I took a good deep inhale of the air before I started to jog. The sky was still a bit dark but there was enough light for me to see where I was going. For some reason, I went back to thinking about my dream. I closed my eyes as I thought about it while jogging slowly. To make things clear, Yunho and I are nothing more than childhood friends. He STOLE my first cheek kiss in 6th grade and I was angry at him. Well... you can say it was a dare from Junsu but it's been a long time now so I can careless. I was starting to feel my energy raising up not until I opened my eyes and realized that someone was standing in front of me from a little distance away. I stopped right in time before I would be able to knock the other person down. I was slowly breathing then took my headphones out of my ear. I could see the other person was out of breath more than me as he had his hands on his knees.

"O-oppa?" I finally said after eyeing the person up and down.

"Y-yah Park Hyun Na. W-what are you doing at 5 in the morning?" Junsu asked me.

"Uh... jogging?" I said, not knowing what to say.

"Are you crazy?! A girl like you can get ! Don't you care about yourself?!" He started to lectured me as he tried to get some more air.

"We're on dormitory property, what's there to be scared about?" I said as he approached me.

"Look young lady, you made me run after you like crazy because I was worried someone might kidnap you or you or whatsoever and now you're giving me a snappy attitude?" He said in a what-the-hell voice.

"I am?" I responded not knowing what I said wrong.

"Next time don't make me worry about you again. Well more like Yunho." He blurted out.

"What? Yunho?" I said surprised.

"Yea, thanks to you. He kicked me out of bed to come after you because he 'thought' you were going to be in danger." He said with his quotation fingers and emphasize in danger.

"Oh." Was all I said.

"Let's go back before Yunho kicks my . He wanted me to find you within 10 minutes." Junsu said as he made me follow.

"And how long have you been chasing after me?" I asked.

"10 minutes, I think." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows then he stopped in front of me then turned to face me.

"Did.I.Just.Say.10.Minutes?" He asked word by word.

"I believe so." I replied.

"Oh , now I'm so dead. I'll be sleeping on the floor tonight. Urrgh. Run, Hyun Na!" He whined then dragged me back to their dorm.

--------

Boring right?? Well it was a bit of a rush for me to write this because... lots of reasons well hope you all enjoy this. Bye for now. Enjoy!!